Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mermaid Spells And Potions That Really Work

Bücherhallen Hamburg

I have finally managed to do to register at the public library. I like public libraries:), since there are sooo many interesting books, and smell so good ... Of course is also available in the Library of the University of many issues, but rather because I speak from the literature that we read at leisure, and relax here. The books are quite large halls in Hamburg and have a really good collection of books on various topics. For me it was just important to find a textbook for English because I am probably quite a lack of English proficiency: B1 is absolutely not enough! Therefore, I just put fresh A2 to B1 and then go on to the things and I sit at least when I fall in evidence a certificate course, am already sure in language. So I borrowed a couple of English textbooks and two Russian books! For a long time I wanted to Viktor Pelevin read books, but I never got. When I was in the 9th Class was, they were really popular and everyone has read it. Exactly the reason I did not do it, in spite:). But now I realize I've missed something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment