... we women ...
After Sex and the City, I thought, I can inspire any more series. The realistic representation of the female world not only made us realize how we really think, but also men. I do not mean the constant change of partners, but the relationships between the women. How much we tell ourselves what we tell and how, how different we are: one needs love and romance, the other sex, the third a dazzling career and the fourth is the inspiration. As I my friends thought I realized that probably assign any any type from this series.
But with the enthusiasm I was wrong. When the Desperate Housewives got us 4 more character were shown: a naive woman who relies more on emotions than on reason, a clothes addict, who speaks but such wisdom about love and relationships that you remain silent, a Sauberkeitsfee, must shine at all (I know these women personally), and a strong-willed woman who speaks openly and directly what she thinks just, and with the right words! These women give a very different picture and show that not only female friendship, but must also run the relations with the men perfect, as evidenced by sex and the city only in the movie.
In any case, I would say it's a great feeling to recognize his own character on TV and look of the site offers. Make yourself familiar with the television, people!
PS As for me, so I need a single man, listen to a few friends plan to carefully my career and I believe very firmly in my own happy ending!
0 comments:
Post a Comment