Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mohawk Casino And Drinking

Soon the spring!

It is getting warmer. Soon I must thinner jackets have ... And away the belly must. I reported to my insurance now for a free fitness program online and get a regular training schedule created. I jog 9 times just two minutes with 1 minute walking breaks in between. Strain it is not, but I have to slowly adjust to me, so it is ideal in the sense that small steps to a great goal! I'm also learning to tame my impatience, as my training schedule will be made only for the next 14 days. I can only speculate on what probably comes next. But I stay on the ball:) Tomorrow and Wednesday are the closest training with 9x2 plus a planned, then there are 3 units plus 1 7x3 To the white I had not. :) I'm also now Weight Watchers again! I want to be what I once was. Maybe even better. : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment