Thursday, April 1, 2010
What To Write In A Baby Arrival Card
Because I do not always manage to respond to all reviewers and it seems to me a little concern for some time anyway, I would like to officially to my little confusion in the last chapter of "I - and who is left" . Express I have written as fact instead of once Justin Sven. And many attentive readers have noticed it and I pointed out why I have now changed quickly. Thanks for the advice. * G * How did this now? It often happens to me so that I suddenly with butter from my other stories. For example, I always call a character Oliver, because he reminds me a little of my Oliver from S & P. Is this not been the case. Sven is really quite unique among my characters. I know at least for now do not compare him with whom I should. But still I have written by mistake and that because Justin: Sven was when I wrote the story Justin. ^ ^
When I had finished, what's been a while and I've uploaded just hope denied, I was a little annoyed by the constant comparisons Queer as Folk. I like Queer as Folk, but I have not just seen the parallels to my stories: Emil is a mixture of Emmet and Brian Ähhhh nee ... not really?. So I was so afraid that if I have a Justin in my story, again guaranteed enthusiastic fans of QAF parallels want to see that I did not intend. Sven is just not Justin from QAF and I got it changed to Sven. ^ ^ But in my mind he's still Justin remained, and as I wrote the phone call two weeks ago - and it did not allow refueling (which comes from) - but actually I must once again the old name herausgeschlü ; be exhausted.
why. And therefore I will only have American names in my stories when they play in America. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment