"Doesn’t it take up a lot of time to keep your blog so interesting?"
"Your article has added great value to your blog. I say this because to me personally I find it valuable. Maybe to some one else it’s not but to me you did good. Thanks for the info."
"Thanks admin this is sites very nice :D"
"The above writing was great. I find it very interesting and I will surely forward this to my friends online. Anyway, thanks for sharing this."
What
the top posts have in common, except that they all sound very nice and give you the feeling to do a great blog? - They all come from questionable sites with names such party trip, or making money today to pornovid. And why do they find the blog so great that they praise him so effusively? Quite simply, they link with each of these comments on her page, so that the spiders from Google and other search engines, of course, is common to them. Search engine optimization is called that too. The great thing about these comments is in fact, they have no connection to the blog and can be posted anywhere.
Okay, now, no new info for most. But I noticed something. Here are a few comments:
"wow ... nice chapter ... So beautifully written ... The content is so stomach ache a little more in the direction, because you really sympathizes with sound and suffering ... "
" Hey. Class section. Let's see how it goes on. "
" tip! Why can it not at all Gescjichte wait what happens next ^ ^ hope you write more soon. "
"Oh, that sounds then as if there are still so some of it ^ ^ Great story, I hope it goes soon, I'm already really panned to see what becomes of the two.
LG
No, I will not now say those comments were spam. Because I just do not think that was the motivation of the writer that displays Google her profile first when you enter Li3b3YaOi321. But a certain similarity can not be overlooked. The reviews are completely interchangeable and unrelated to the story. So what is the motivation to write them? Now, in the last sentence. "I hope it goes away." Okay, the phenomenon of sweet-Review is well known and nothing new. They are the motivation of the author, as soon as possible so that he posting the next chapter, by flattering him. And so we do not get me wrong, I really like these reviews. Are you fond of writing, reading quickly and left a sweet feeling. I do not want to start again with the tired theme of "black readers", but reviews are sweet to me as much better.
The problem, which I really want to draw attention is the relationship. You get a lot more candy than real-Reviews constructive criticism - clearly, the latter make more work and not everyone can express what he has disturbed when reading. So ultimately, you get maybe 5 candy reviews that essentially say how absolutely brilliant you are, you would think the Nobel literature prize is just around the corner and on the other hand there is a review that in the kindest words, the writer could find the , noting that there probably are a few improvements would be appropriate. His concern was not just about his pleasure to read further resounded upright, but actually to improve the writing style of the author, so why help him.
There are therefore five reviews that flatter the authors and one that asks him to spend time and to change his ways to change anything in his work, which includes all but that great find. And then I see the risk - even with myself - that the author of the candy-reviews too much to heart and does not even think about it, if not that a review could be right. Because of reviews that might be under each story and have only the sense of being able to continue their own reading pleasure as soon as possible.
So this is not a call to the Reviewer to write constructive reviews, but to differentiate the authors in these areas. Negative criticism still hurts a little, and not all criticism has to be implemented or adopted, but at least think about it.
... Can you see me, what was made to reason how if you have to delete the spam comments from the agency block. ^ _ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment