Monday, June 14, 2010

Fastest Way To Dissolve Stitches On Wisdom Teeth



love bite, shag tag, purple heart, hicky, tail-bite, hecklace, hoover, strawberry kiss, kissbite & vac attack. 'm over this list of synonyms I just stumbled on Twitter. Strawberry Kiss is my favorite. So sweet. *-* And it took me brought to contemplate what we actually have for the German words for this - to describe the phenomenon - often as childish and embarrassing verschrieende. I can think of only one thing: love bite.
love bite. I have often stumbled when writing about it because I find it quite ugly. For me it is a very negative word occupied. What I can think of would be, for example, "the times", but the expression does not so real. Vacuum or hematoma Bruising, although the correct medical terms, are not suitable, however, to this most tender-intentioned, if perhaps a little adolescent, to name a proof of love.

So, the English-speaking people have so many terms that are set to burst blood vessels on the skin surface in many different ways to describe. Why do we not? Or because I missed something? If someone up a good word?

Otherwise, I am sure that we import is the strawberry kisses! So now's the time for it. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment