Sunday, July 11, 2010

Obama National Healthcare Dental



face the World Cup is actually not a good time right now to upload a story. All sit in front of televisions or screens in front of cheering football fanatics and not between the front of their PCs to read stories. Well, I dare yet. Another year has passed and I am now four years and even longer in ff.de bxb (in the old edition). So tonight I'll post the first chapter to a new story. :)
What's going to be, it is a kind of "road movie" only without the movie -? from the structure rather plain, but of course slashig. Overall it be 8 chapters. Evt. more depending on whether I durchbeiße the proposed chapter in the middle or not. 5000 words per chapter is too much? For more books, but for the Internet ... ^ ^; What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment