Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Free Fingerboards For Sale
I'm fassunglos.
I know that I can write quickly and that a new story to me from the first page captivates. But yesterday I had
* drumroll * the 100,000 th word on my novel "ghost singer" written in NaNoWriMo and am delighted by this number a little scared myself.
Yes, I am very lucky that my Arrion has become even better than I had originally planned. This hero fascinates me, his character and especially its characteristics are driving the story.
But 100,000? The are 425 standard pages!
And this story could easily be one of my best stories ever. Yes, I am now convinced.
For several days I know that I take the entire novel in NaNo will end. I am stuck in the middle of finals, the rebel army in the city of the ruler and warrior fighting against blacks and singers. Currently I am preparing the death of a protagonist. Despite cries of protest from those who do not know how my book will end. Despite despair of those who do not know can, that this death was planned for page 1 and is necessary for an end to which I am really pleased.
So, Let the catapults to fire their missiles still on the fortified castle, so I have now a dead protagonist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment