Thursday, January 13, 2011

How Do You Hack Credits In Poptropica



four



I decide to annoy him any longer. He can no indication that there is no better word for it. In addition, I can even wait to feel him inside me. So I share his hands. At present they fall back to me and direct me in the right position, which I will now happen obedient. The penetration is somewhat hard. He is so impatient that it simultaneously pushes into me from below. Despite the exciting pain that shot through me directly, it is hot.

Then I had enough time to relax me and to adjust to him. Henrik seems for the moment very happy so to finally be all in me, and no desire to have the right to withdraw again. He sighs and keeps me more comfortable to be pressed.

His eyelids are half closed. I notice the first time that his eyelashes are blond. And as long. They seemed to be from the muted light of the bedside lamp and light up normal. It gives him such a sensual look that I can not help but consider him a while to wonder. Henrik is a damn attractive man is aware once more. Only when his eyes look up to me - and trigger a hot flow through my body - I pull myself together and realize that his hands have broken away from my hips in order to grant me the necessary freedom of movement.

me is even hotter. I lean back and start him slowly to ride. And I can not take his eyes off him. As he gleefully stretched his neck and his hands on my hips again sets, this time limit without me, he is so sexy that I hardly could stand for him not to kiss now. I fail me, however, to the sight of another to enjoy a little longer. Gradually, I'll quickly. It happens automatically, as Henrik comes towards me with minor knocks and his abdominal muscles bulge in such appetizing. His whole body is working. Under his skin twitches and shakes it. Then gradually formed a shiny film of sweat. It smells damn appetizing.

appliances I suppressed a groan from the clock, and tremble. For a moment I must pause. My observations made me so excited ... I only now realize how much. Henrik's impact, however, do not listen. Although they are not stronger, but their steady, small charms inside of me I can continue to sigh with pleasure. When I barely can stand, I climb down from it and leave me with her legs fall beside him on the stomach.

More prompt does not Henrik. He immediately rolls over to me and penetrates deep into me. His lips press on my neck. He sighs wistfully, as he pressed a little deeper and his waist while clinging fast to my butt. "Can I fuck you now?"

"But not coming," I breathe hoarsely. "I want to see how you come."

"Hm," he murmurs. Slowly he pulls himself almost entirely back from me to be just as slowly pushing into me. Then his loins pushing it right on my butt.

lay stunned him and I listen to myself. The legs spread a bit further now. The eyes open. My breath rushes. But my attention is on him. As he lies on me. As he fills me. What he does with me. As he once so painfully slow in moving me, I bite my lip, not to cry for joy. I feel it so intensely. It is infinitely hot. Again he pressed against me, expensive my neck, then he retires again. I think it is not more and stretch out to meet him my ass to shorten the path. Whereupon he still leaves more time.

I wheeze despondent, it may not also ask for more. Somehow I like it. Even without my touching him, my tail as hard as ever before. It's rare when I'm bottom. I like it, it excites me, exhausted but in a different way

Henrik momentary play me in every possible kind might also see some unknown, new species. I claw my hands in the sheets and rub my butt on his loins, as he finally in me is what elicits a faint moan. His hands grab me, hold me, and finally it gets faster.

long time I can not stand it. It feels so great. He does not bring out much, remains deep in me, but very firm and determined. I can not say anything, not even thinking. Sometimes I sigh to, but not even I can still moan loudly. Finally, I feel my way with one hand between us and push him back. It follows the gesture immediately. On the contrary - now he gets out again and really pushes too hard.

"Oh God", I gasp and screw up his eyes. Not only.

Henrik growls softly and pressed me hard back onto the mattress. He is back with all his weight on me, but moves on. I whimper softly. God, wow, really. I find it so hard not to come. I do not know. "Henrik! ! Stop

deep in me, he remains - mostly, anyway: I have the feeling to feel him pulsate much in me. Such as a vibrator. "Please."

"You want to come," Henry whispered rough and kiss my neck again.

"Yeah," I breathe. "Together."

Once I try it with my hand to push away. This time he lets it happen compliant and helps me to push myself on the back. His gaze is on my hard cock. With a subtle but distinct smile, he takes it in her hand, stroking his thumb over my wet cock. I tremble uncontrollably and put on the legs.

Our eyes meet and my heart begins to race. Act as his eyes suddenly dark. Then they come closer. His lips lie on mine. Willingly I open my mouth and let his tongue push into me. As if by his penis is during our kiss their way back into my soul. I groan silently. Only with him I feel complete again.

Henrik sits up. While I regret briefly that our kiss is interrupted, but the compensation follows quickly, as he begins again to thrust into me. Breathless I look up to him gasp as his hand wandered again to my family and me starts to stroke. Then he holds it still and I'm more of which is rubbed through Henrik's hard knocks in her. Fascinated, I see his face, which again has a very different expression than after training me. Less doggedly. But not so soft, as if he is Bottom. Harder, wilder, more determined. Damn sexy.

Although I am already pre-empted, I now come again very intense. So intense I'm from the passive sex never occurred. It is still better than Henrik's mouth tightened and he zukneift eyes tightly. A spasmodic jerking goes through him, and he comes. Almost simultaneously. A little about me.

dizziness I stay under him are when he finally came to rest on me. The more the thrill wears off, the dazed I'm feeling. Was it just sex? I swallow and try not to think further about it. It was fucking horny sex. More needs to know not me. I'd better enjoy this brilliant feeling he has given me.

rolled quite a while later, Henrik and finally I set up. He breathes still a little flat. His hair is sweaty and is available on all pages. My fault is aware behaved as if he has given to me, I have him in my ecstasy once gleefully swept by the blond hair. At this sight, I have to smile spontaneously. When he noticed it, he smiles back weakly und streichelt über meinen Schenkel. Doch dann verschwindet das Lächeln wieder und er entfernt sich das Kondom. Darunter ist sein halbhartes Geschlecht ganz feucht. Wo nimmt er nur seinen ganzen … Saft her?

Er macht erst sich sauber. Dann bin ich dran. Aber es nützt nicht viel. Wir sind völlig verschwitzt und mein Sperma fließt nicht so wie seins. Es spritzt eher und daher haben wir es überall.

„Vielleicht sollten wir duschen“, schlage ich daher vor. Ich bin überrascht, wie heiser meine Stimme klingt.

„Vielleicht keine schlechte Idee“, stimmt er zu.

"Do you wear me?", I inquire about a smile. I dare not stand up to. He snorted softly

. It sounds, however, not unkindly. Rather as if he knew what I speak. Maybe it was him just now so similar. "Let us wait yet a little longer."

"I'm afraid that I fall asleep then, I confess sluggish.

"Then you're satisfied?"

"Oh my God, you about yet?" Wonder back I seem shocked.

laughs now and again he lays next to me. "But ... Perhaps we simply showers tomorrow. The bed I have already referred new. "

" very pragmatic, counselor, "I mumble and nestle myself to him. I covered my eyes. "But good idea." It smells so good. I get to remember how he covers up both of us and puts an arm around me. It all feels really good. Had not thought that he could be so caring.



I am immediately aware that I did not lie in my bed when I wake up. A rarity. I do not wake up alone, is not so rare, but I'm actually asleep in another bed and wake up the next day, as it is already clear, that happened to me is not really common. The unpleasant wake up for a One Night Stand Possible obligations and responsibilities that must be clarified and may be rejected by my side. Strangely enough, I'm

now but not anxious, because of the impending trouble. I open my eyes and then knows why: It will not happen. The bed is empty. From somewhere I hear rushing water. Probably the noise has finally roused me. I stretch slowly, and teach me to look around. In one corner there are three moving boxes. On the floor is a hodgepodge of sex toys. We tried no longer the Cockrings. Too bad.

a moment I'll stay and lie dozing in front of me. The rushing water is both soporific, on the other hand also very tempting. I just do not know how to respond Henrik, if I slip now to him. Maybe he's a sleepy heads. Maybe he wants me now secretly in his absence, disappear. But if he hopes the latter, he can take time. Is not as if he had something to fear from me. I like it just to irritate him. After the night I'm satisfied but still comfortable - kind of like pumped empty and still happy - but I would not mind seeing him naked again.

but when I finally manage to rise from the bed and I go into the bathroom after a failed attempt, the shower already ended. Henrik has therefore not been waiting for me. I catch him with a towel around his hips in front of the fogged mirror. He shaves.

"Tomorrow," he grunts and glances at me briefly, while the dangerous Batch processed under his jaw. I suddenly very aware that I am still naked. Of course, I'm this I wanted a shower too.

"Tomorrow," I reply, leaning against the door frame. watching other men shaving, I have always been fascinated. Starting with my father and now with Henrik. Then I pull myself together but. "Can I shower?"

"Sure. Towels are there on the shelf. Shower gel is in the shower. "

" Thanks, "I breathe and twist myself past him. It is difficult for me to resist the urge to hug me from behind him. But at some point but must also be good times. Otherwise I would still addicted to the guy. I put the shower but only lukewarm.

"Are you staying for breakfast yet?" Said Henrik inquired politely.

I assume at least that he wants to be polite. Therefore, I hesitate even a moment. Finally, I can not resist but I need my morning coffee. "If you give me coffee. I do not need. "

" Okay closes. "The bathroom door behind him. Thoughtfully

start soaping myself. This is between us somehow easy, right? We are similar in this respect, so we have to worry. Nevertheless remains some uncertainty.

After my bathroom stay together I'll find my scattered clothes. All windows in bedrooms are open, but my blows against the sultry smell of sex when I open the door. I quickly slip into my pants. The shirt I pull myself loose over her shoulders - still does not have nerve to close the buttons. I head out in search of the kitchen will also find it immediately, but it is too small. It is not even a table. I go to the next room to find a living room with spacious dining area. In which something like this then bent back of a modern lounge is a flat-screen TV.

Henrik sits at the dining room table, which is already set: bread, cheese, sausage, jam, honey and coffee. I focus first on the latter. With a satisfied sigh, I let myself fall on the chair and give me a cup of the beautiful black liquid. "Thanks."

"No Cause" Henrik mutters, his eyes can be focused on the cheese bread that he just smears. Next to him is the big weekend newspaper. Somehow cozy. Therefore I should just never have the leisure. I usually have breakfast and not at all correct, but leave it in a bowl of cereal while I still sit close to the computer and mails.

The coffee is great. Aromatic tastes as if it were freshly ground beans - probably they are the actual. I sigh and lean back comfortably in my Chair back to see me turn on. Here and there you can still see traces of the move. A box in the corner. The books on the shelf just tricked and not yet established. No wall decoration.

I glance back to Henry, who chews away on his bread, while skimming through the article on the first page of his newspaper. I am now but a slice of bread and smearing it with jam. "Are you coming Monday?"

"For the training?"

"Yes."

"Probably," he replies. "If Nothing comes in between. "

" Like what? "

" work. "

Awkward. Again a word with many meanings that all fit in this situation, but no single German counterpart, it can similarly express well. At least I is not known. It is time that I go, but the coffee tastes so good. I drink now in silence and watch Henry read the newspaper. Seems rude to me - both, both are reading the newspaper and my observation. He probably wants to signal me to read the newspaper only that this is not a romantic Breakfast after that. Well, he does not have to. I am aware. I am even right. I just do not know what to say to give it to him.

Everything that comes to mind are phrases that are targeting an early recurrence, or questions that might sound a little jealous or curious. Each word is now too much. I should have to go to the shower. "If something interesting in your paper?"

"Hm? No, just the usual crap, "he grunts and looks on. "Sorry. Is a habit. "

"No, okay, I wanted so that indicates nothing. Lies quietly, "I assure you. Awkward! "I'm off to the coffee always the same."

His green eyes scrutinize me thoughtfully, then he pushes his paper finally aside. "What are you doing this weekend?"

"Tonight I am meeting with a friend," I replied, shrugging. "And you?"

"I wanted to make the art museums."

"Oh, are you interested in this?"

"Well, it works. I am not an art fanatic, but I think it's worth seeing, "he says simply.

I nod. Probably he is right. You can look at it again and yes he should do otherwise? I again realized that he still is not long in the city. He certainly has no friends with whom he can do something at the weekend. Especially in northern Germany, it takes even more time. While you can find on the neighborhood are always people with whom one can partying all night, but the next morning is not known anymore. It just needs more time before they let one in their lives.

My coffee is empty and eaten my bread and jam. I get up and raise his hand in farewell with a smile. "Well then, have fun and hopefully by Monday."

"Probably. You too much. "His smile is a lot of dull, but at least he smiles. I would like to kiss him, but resist.

"Do not forget close down your shirt before you go out," he calls after me.

I laugh softly. So forgetful I am not for me. I pull me over and then find yourself the door. Absolutely no problem.



It's only seven. Usually, the first ever first-come as for from half past eight training. So I am not yet ready with my choreography for the evening, which I actually considering getting at the last moment, roughly when it rings at the front door. My first thought is that it might be Henrik. Of course this is nonsense. He was with the two times before always one of the last. He finally comes directly accessible from work. Nevertheless, I am disappointed when there are only Carola and Momo.

"Na nu, Dennis does not it?" I wonder. Carol and Dennis are a couple. The two and Momo are in such an age - at least they are among the youngest dancers in my squad. Students of mine from the Stage School. Carol and Dennis is perhaps twenty twenty-one. So Momo is still the youngest with his nineteen. They have pulled him, actually I never do too much with him. He is so shy. Carol, however, is a powerful woman. She has red, slightly curly hair that she usually tries to tame in a ponytail. It suits their temperament under way not only to suffer again and Dennis added.

"It will come to later," says Carola. Somehow she looks annoyed. Maybe she has a quarrel with Dennis. Momo has also taken something.

"You're already very early," I ask as carefree and kick set aside to engage them. "Maybe you can help me with the choreography for the same, I'm still not quite finished, but I can show you so you what I know ..."

"We really wanted to talk with you," Carola growls. "Actually, Momo."

"So?" I see Momo questioningly, but gives way my view from. He has been through the night? He has very red eyes. He also does not look as if he wants to talk to me. He does not even as if he ever wants to be here.

I sigh softly. Unpleasant conversations have never been my thing. "Okay ... How about a tea?"

tea is in Hamburg, but never wrong. I go into the kitchen and put on water, without waiting for her reply. They follow me. I hear them mumbling to each other briefly in the hallway. Carol speaks wildly at Momo and sounds very tortured and unhappy. But I do not understand what it is. Momo will appear that Carol speaks for him. My heart evil, even if I have no idea what I have done wrong again.

The water begins to bubble ominously, as they come to me in the kitchen. Apparently Momo has had success, because it is Carol who starts. With arms crossed over her chest, she looks at me angry and asked: "So what were you thinking on Friday there"

"you did not like my choreography?", I inquire me confused.

"Do not act stupid than are you, Julian. "She rolls her eyes. "I speak of course assumes that you at Momo - to relax him Henry - have recognized that Playboy, which is probably worse than you"

. "Ah, Michi" I smile at the memory. "But he's such a nice guy. The two were so sweet together. "Asking me to see Momo. "He did not do anything against your will, right?"

Momo shook her head. His lower lip is a sweet pout pushed out. Can I at Michael also did not imagine. But apparently they have not only the dance. "You are with him, jumped into bed?"

Momo is red.

"And where is the problem?", I inquire about when Carol, hoping to one correct answer.

"Even here," she indignantly. "You know that Momo is not so."

"Momo is an adult," I reply. "He can surely take care of themselves. Moreover, it is not even as if Michael a bad guy. Henrik is better than all. "

" This irresponsible playboy who Momo pulls straight to bed and talked about things he had never decided to clear my head so only his tail for a night to provide a warm home and then sneak away, is guaranteed no better than Henry, which only wanted to flirt a little! "Carol has started quite dark during this insult speech. "And you must have known that, after all, you know them both. You wanted to have Henrik only because you had that Michael already "

Wow, apparently I'm the asshole here. I am however, rather then to laugh. "Sorry, Carol." I try to stay objective. "I know that you are concerned just worried about our dear Momo, but Michael is really not a bad guy. Sure, he's young and he wants to have sex - what man does not want that, and certainly if he is young ...? However, he is very well able - and willing -. Fall in love "

" Obviously not me "This is the first time I hear someone say something Momo.. He sounding miserable. be

Buy Carol rekindled in the maternal instinct. I can see how swollen her chest as she wants to start a new sermon. Before she arrives, I lift a hand defensively. "Carol, I may perhaps time to speak with Momo to resolve this without you constantly rebukes me. At least I know both Henrik and Michael better than you "

you just nods and makes a corresponding gesture. "Please. But talking to him indeed a no nonsense. "

" Okay, "I sigh and move Momo on a chair. Then I quickly broth on the tea and sit down with them. Carola himself a place found.

Since I already can think about what happened, I tick to say no further, and as gently as possible to Momo. "Listen, Momo, I'm sorry if you hurt Michael. I should warn you probably should, that he is on the hunt when he goes dancing on the weekends. "Although I thought that you know something. Well, Momo is a sweet, naive boy. He probably really thought Michael had a crush on him immediately and has an everlasting love, and painted a nonsense, as he is with him to bed. "But you would have probably can happen with any. "

" What about Henry? He was really nice, "digs deeper Carola. "We were in the bar with the two at a table. Henrik was so attentive. We had both just left alone, because we thought that Momo is lifted quite well with him. "

" You are doing so as Momo could not watch on its own. "

The answer is a eloquent glance: Apparently, he really can not. All right. Perhaps I should clarify something else. "I've Henrik Momo at least not stretched out for malicious intent, but because I am of the view that Momo had burned more Henrik at the fingers and to come to that yet, that he would run him here again on the way. "

" But Henrik would certainly have been responsible and not immediately dragged to bed with Momo, "Caroline insisted through gritted teeth.

"Excuse me, has a halo Henrik, who has escaped me?" I inquire, laughing. "What makes you think that he's a nice guy like that?"

"Well, the way he has talked with Momo."

"And the way he has fucked me an hour earlier so that the walls would shake?" I shake my head in confusion. "You just ignore them?"

"You ... He has what?"

"I thought that now would have made the rounds," I say smiling. "Viola is usually so fixed with gossip. It is clear that Henrik is worse than Michael. Significantly. By far. He only wants sex. "

" But then you would have me to warn them, " Momo muttered. "And do not replace one evil with a smaller."

"I did not think that you immediately go to bed with Michael," I admit and shrug my shoulders. "And by then you would have had him on the hook, Honey. Michael is easy to knit. Much easier than Henrik. Michael is a hunter, as long as he is tired of it. But when he meets a rare fruit that he can not hunt, he is a collector and keeps them. He has a crush on you immediately. This one has seen clearly on the dance floor. "

" Did he not, "said Momo and looks like he would like losheulen again. "I did not even sleep with him. But then he asked for my phone number and everything and he was so nice. He brought me home and then I got him yet taken up. I just wanted to talk, but then he kissed me and said all these sweet things. But when I woke up, he has already been away. But the piece of paper with my phone number was still there. "

Probably it has become the ground under their feet too hot. Evil Michael. I have to smile but almost. What a sweet child of shit because the two have taken off. Especially Michael. "Do you have his phone number, Momo?"

He shakes his head.

I sigh and stroke him gently on the head. seems "He's actually really not a bad guy."

Carola because to disagree and snorts. But before she can say something, Momo throws her a warning look and shakes his head. Something they have not told me yet. Something that Michael does make for a bad guy and me to the accomplice. This would I know now but like to investigate. "What? Does it? What has he done so bad? You do have used condoms, right? "

laying Momo nods. His voice sounds fragile. "Sure. 'm Not so stupid. "

" Sure, he's not stupid! "Carol suddenly exploded. "Really intelligent even, because he thought the same for his first time to condoms! What's your great Michael might even forget you! "

Speechless I see between the two back and forth. First time? Now I make sense. Momo has now become bright red and stares in einer Mischung aus Scham und Wut auf seine Teetasse. Carola, die sein Geheimnis ausgeplaudert hat, wirkt ein wenig kleinlaut, aber vorwiegend befriedigt. Wahrscheinlich, weil ich so betroffen aussehe, wie ich sein sollte. Ich bin auch betroffen. Mehr noch: Jetzt bin sogar ich sauer auf Michi.

„Das tut mir leid, Moritz“, murmle ich und atme tief durch. Armer, kleiner, naiver Momo. Er muss wirklich gedacht haben, dass Michael es ernst meint. Immerhin gehört er anscheinend zu der Kategorie von Jungs, die ihr erstes Mal nicht mit einem One Night Stand haben wollen. Wahrscheinlich hat er in Michael den glänzenden Ritter in Rüstung gesehen.

Irgendwie bin ich erleichtert, when it rings again at the door. I escape the unpleasant action from the kitchen and open. Hopefully not Viola.

"Hey," greets me Henrik sober as ever. Then he frowns. "Is what?"

I shake my head and step aside. "No, hello. You're early. "

" Yes, too soon? "

" No, Carol and Momo are already here, "I mumble, pointing toward the kitchen. "Maybe sets you up to? "

He looks me thoughtfully, then he shrugs and nods. "Okay."

When he sets out on the road, I look at him. Get me more than ten horses in there. It's not my fault that Momo has gone to bed with Michael. If he is so naive, it was only a matter of time anyway. But if I see Michael again, I'll tell him that he is an asshole. Of young women can be the finger, unless you have honest intentions and they know what really amounts to. If I had known that Momo ... I told him Michael had never imagined or the previously warned that I turn around it's neck when he is not honest to Momo.

I walk into the living room and I try yet the final steps for the choreography to imagine, but it does not work. Although it's not my fault, I can only forgive me hard. Somehow I want the thing be keen in order. Momo's first experience but may not end in such a fiasco. And certainly not because of me! Because I really wanted to sleep with Henry again. Sighing, I let myself down on the couch, turn on the stereo and put his head back on the backrest. I stare blankly at the ceiling.

It rings the door, but I leave it to the already present open it. After a while I feel like my side to give in the couch. As I squint to the side, I am surprised to see Henry. He looked me quizzically. "You do not seriously expect me to play Tröstonkel, right? What happened anyway? "

My Tröstonkel or Momos Tröstonkel?", I inquire and be smiling again halfway. I like the word.

"I said Momo. Do you have to be comforted? " he asked indignantly. "The little boy looks so when he was about to die of shame or losheulen."

Actually, no wonder he has not endured in the kitchen. And I've been wondering why he looks at me. Apparently, he fled only here. I shake my head. "Oh, Michael ... Momo has hurt and it's my fault because I have introduced to each other. Apparently I had Momo before the unscrupulous Michael have warned. I had him not only as estimated. "

" Aha. He is an adult, right? "

Yes, he said. Do I really that way. Should I at least see it. I can not. "I'm still sorry. Those who have just come to? "

Tanya and Katrina."

"Ah, then the play Trösttanten yes," I murmur easier.

"I thought so too," growled Henry. "That's why I came here."

"And I thought you'd miss me so," I tease him with a smile. "Like art?"

"Hm? Oh ... Yes, too much. I could not watch everything, "he says and stretches. And your weekend? "

" Nice, "I mumble. "Relax. Have done nothing so tiring as you are "

" It's raining way. You still dancing up there? "

" Ugh, no. "I laugh softly. "As crazy as we are not for me. We then dance at home here. Although I am still not gotten around to think up a complete choreography. You truly are all way too early. "

" Na so, will have no notice. You change constantly anyway in between the steps, "he teases me.

I turn to him now completely innocent grin. "Oh, I do that? Hey, you wear a suit again yes. "

" power up the cool again? "

" Oh yes, "I mumble and look at the clock on your stereo. This is now probably no more time. "What do you do after that?"

"I can not stay. Have another appointment, "he says soberly. "Sorry."

"bad." We can not but in any case every time we see each other, attack each other. This is not done. In addition, it will eventually get bored. "You should move but slowly."

"I had before." He gets up, but suddenly he is on me, on me, before me. He sits on my lap, his arms and left to the right of my head. He kisses me.

surprise I go into it.

"Can I move in your bedroom?"

"Sure," I breathe still confused. Where did because now the kiss?

"Will you help me move house?" He inquired rough.

I swallow, and then to laugh. "Sure."

Although I still do not know where this mood comes from him straight, but he has infected me ruckzuck it. Almost conspiratorially, we sneak past the kitchen and steal us so silently in my room. A glance at my alarm clock tells you that we still have ten minutes. This is not much. So we should not waste time. Ado decide Henrik I help first with his pants and go before him in the knee, hardly is that the room door closed behind him. I've done it before and this time I follow a similar goal.

Henrik hoarse groans when I am his best piece in the mouth. This time he is already half hard and it does not take too long until it has grown to its full size. While I irritate his penis with his lips and tongue, I look at him and look into his eyes, follow my actions closely. He smiled faintly. His hand stroked my head and finally pulls away my Zopfband so I notice that the hair in the face and shoulders. A strand is in his hand. He reaches out and strokes her hair with their spikes on its tail.

on what ideas he comes. So far I have not had the feeling that he likes my hair especially. This seems to please him. He runs back through my hair, so it is even more so in my face and on his family.

"What are you doing?" I bring a laugh and poke at him with my tongue.

He smiles. "I had never seen a man with such long hair. I have to the Explore possibilities. "

" But you had me already, "I reply and sit up. With the hand I caress him further. "Until now you seemed not very much interested to have my hair."

"As I said. It is the first time, "he replied, winking. "Maybe I'm shy." As to refute these words, he pushes me now straight to the bed, pushing me out.

"If I have not noticed," I must admit chuckling. I lift my hips and let me by it the training pants from the rear drag. Then my turn. He blows me a wonderful with this technique from him that I was already Friday night so driven to madness. I do not know what he does differently, but it feels to him simply incredibly good.

Just as I remember, and prefer him to me to be able to give him back something, it knocks on the door and I hear Boris's voice. "Hey Julian, you are in B?" The door is flung open and he remains rooted to the spot is available. His eyes rush over which it occurs bidder scene, then He quickly retreat to. "Five minutes, children, no more! Got it? "The remark he can not resist well before he incurs the door behind him.

"You have not locked the door?", Henrik asks sarcastically.

I shrug my shoulders with a grin. "Oops."

"Five minutes," says Henrik. "So then we try hard at times."

We manage to get into the allotted time to a satisfactory result. Throughout the training I get the stupid grin off his face no more, although I am all women who have noticed something about the matter with Momo, throwing dirty looks. It saddens me too, but the grin does not disappear anyway. Henrik is also somewhat unfocused. Maybe he dances so in the back row.

With much improvisation and physical conditioning, it is me somehow managed to fill the hour. Henrik has disappeared immediately afterwards. To his appointment with whoever. I had no opportunity to dig deeper. Is perhaps just as well. This is between us now more than I originally planned. Still only sex, but in a hitherto unsuspected frequency.

As always gather then there are people in my kitchen to talk and relax a little. Momo is fortunately already gone and with it, Carol and Dennis. From the side I have reason to fear, nothing more. If still Boris, who hit me is already dancing so knowing grins.

"Well, you can probably not the hands off each other, what?" Casually, he leans against the wall and winks at me conspiratorially. What I think it has to benefit, is that he is not against all appeals, but I caught in the hallway added.

I smile indifferently. "It's just sex. Good sex. "

" Does he know that? Where is he now? "

" Of course he knows it. "I roll my eyes. "Who do you take me for? He has gone on a date. More accurate, I do not know does not interest me too. "

Okay, the latter is flat lying. I am very curious. After all, not many people know Henrik in Hamburg. Maybe he has a small museum guard at the weekend torn or anything like that.

"Sorry, I know that you are in a relationship tend to be honest," says Boris soothingly. "What is it with Momo for a cause? I was just on the edge of what is. "

" It would be nice if it stays that way. I do not think it would be Momo right when we gossip about it. "

" So you know what? "

" Boris. From "I shrug my eyebrows and then let him stand with a grin.

The kitchen revolves around Momo everything anyway. All some are worried about him. The little boy after all, is our baby. I get back a guilty conscience. If I get Michael in the fingers, I will definitely connect him in the ass. Maybe I should talk again with Momo. Alone. Without a chaperone. What interests me is whether his first time - except at the end - really was that bad. If Michael was still too rough, I will connect him more than just your ass. Actually I can not even imagine me. He's been such a nice guy. Anything but innocent, but sweet and playful in bed. I really thought that he and Momo ...

Oh, we forgot the last.

I need my rest. So I leave the party in my kitchen and go back into the living room under the pretext of not having to work. I turn on the music and sit on the couch. I can not concentrate. On the contrary, I even fall asleep. When I wake up, it is dark and empty apartment. The phone rings.

sleepy I am on the quest for it. It's the middle of the night. I can therefore quite sure that the call is not necessarily from Germany. As I will find something eventually, I yawn once hearty, before I can report me. "Yes?"

My mother answers. Regardless of the time - she has never in sight - she told me a few completely irrelevant. I listen to her voice and my mother language without really paying attention to the content. We have a casual relationship. I love them. She loves me. We love to dance. Thus we have in common also to hear so. But we have no secrets.

the end of the call, then it can explode the bomb, "Have I told you really know that your uncle is in the hospital?"

No "? Is it something Serious? "I inquire slightly worried. My uncle - that is my mother's brother - is only ten years older than me. I like him very much, even if he is in the family as eccentric. Perhaps that is why. Sun all the standard I also do not last.

"The doctors do not yet know. But I did not at least let you know that you are again complaining that I'll never tell. "

" never the important thing, "I am improving. "What has he got?"

"pain, terrible Headache. They believe it is a kind of migraine. "

'alarmed No tumor or something, right?" I inquire.

"No, they have seen in the direction of anything."

"Good. Give him nice visit from me and wish a speedy recovery. "

" When you come to us again? You were already long gone. I do not know how you look! How long will you stay in this horrible country? "

" Germany is not so terrible. "

" But they have Hitler. "

" He's been dead for over fifty years, Mum, "I tell her amused. And not for the first time, "But you know what's really terrible here? The time. It is three clock in the morning. "

" I never know how late it is just for you. Why did not you say? "

" This is really quite simple. Twelve-hour time difference. If it gives you three clock in the afternoon. Is it for me three clock in the Night. "

" I'm sorry, honey. Then you call me next time. But you never do, too! "

" I'll call you sometime soon in ten clock, "I suggest. "That's a fair time for both of us."

"Well, then answer me nor my favorite question for last."

"Still Single."

"Not a single man in sight? "

" No. "

" But if they do, then you must him think of it! "

" Of course, "and I promise to laugh almost as I imagine how I sharpen Henrik to Hawaii. But why the hell just him? Well, I had him for almost a week just with sex. I'd better look for a change, really another. Hang time. ". I love you, Mum"



Anm.dA: Thanks for the B-chan Above reading. :) I have a bit yesterday on my LJ layout tinkering. Hopefully it comes with any problems in the representation. ^ ^; If it does, says modest

0 comments:

Post a Comment