five
The appointment I have brewed my boss - the old friend and former colleague of my father and my godfather: Gustav Klaasen. He takes care of moving around. Actually, he is the reason why are still boxes in my apartment. In the first few weeks he took me in so many business lunches and other meetings that I have come to nothing. Today he came in with a different date for me. An attorney about my age. Advocates gay rights, and is politically active.
Besides Gustav, no one knows in the office that I'm gay. Actually I wanted to leave it there too. I'm a little confused about what to say Gustav me that when he threading for me an appointment with this man. Perhaps a kind of preparation if it should come out yet.
damage it in any case can not and I am quite satisfied that I join other acquaintances in Hamburg, do not dance. Pretext for the meeting is a case that is to act as I do. A gay man who was turned on at night on a narrow, dark alley, has defended himself with pepper spray and will now be charged with aggravated assault. I plead likely to self-defense. But it can not hurt a bit to be agreed with an expert. Maybe I've missed something.
When I arrive at the agreed restaurant, my date is waiting. I am led to his table and introduce myself with a handshake. "Hello, Henry Zeiler."
"Hi, Patrick Metz," as he introduces himself. He has a nice handshake, beautiful hands, beautiful eyes and is overall a handsome man with full, brown hair and narrow features. The fact that he is gay, you do not see him at first Glance. I am calm and let me on the pitch towards him down.
"Wait long?", I inquire and look at my bare wrist. For dancing, I lost the Clock and of course forgot to tie again. "What time is it anyway?"
"At half past nine. They are almost on time, "he replies. "But given the late hour, I've already ordered a glass of wine. I had already eaten. "
" wine sounds very tempting. "I I also order a glass from the waiter. Hunger I, too, but I want the other voressen nothing. My bad luck that I am not yet happened. "Excuse me, that we had set the deadline so late."
"I have heard that you have just started this month to work in your office?" He smiled kindly. "They are already so deeply?"
"Because of the late date, do you mean? No, no, it was something private. "I wave. "We should start to turn to the case, so I can not staying any longer. "
" Oh, I am flexible. My partner does not expect anything else from me. He thinks anyway, I was a workaholic. "He laughs softly. "What he has unfortunately not entirely wrong."
"It's nice when one's work so like," I say lightly and let my disappointment that it has a has a steady partner, not say. It was expected. Why else would a man fighting for the rights of gays. "Mr Klaasen told me that you are the best Attorney are when it comes to the rights of homosexuals. "
" Well, probably not the best. But it is close to my heart. "He looked me intently. "Why is not difficult to guess, but since you defend a homosexual, you should have no problem with that - I presume?" I
professional and private life strictly separated. Now I hesitate though, because I could probably trust this Patrick Metz on the matter, but ultimately it's too risky. I'm comfortable in my closet. My parents know, my family knows, my closest friends know it and the men with whom I sleep knowing it. That's enough. Only people I trust, get to know both areas of my life. Patrick Metz I know too little. So I smile and shake my head professional. "Of course not. But I am also not that there will be a difficult case. A trifle really, the man acted in self-defense. A woman would of course saves. "
" do not underestimate the "advises Patrick Metz seriously. "A woman can appeal to attempted rape. Men will find in this Case, only coercion, which is of course much less strong in defense. "
That was me already knew. Nevertheless, I climb into it. It may be really good if you are in such a case, consult with someone. Error in the defense, I could forgive me hard. Patrick Metz also knows, unlike me, the judge and knows what makes them tick in relation to homosexuality. Ultimately, I'm even a few notes and take his card to be grateful, should I still run into further confusion.
I think he has to me during the conversation a little relaxed, perhaps because he noticed that my case also at heart and I did not treat so lightly, as I had initially wanted to believe. Still, it surprised me when he suddenly looks at the clock and said: "I have a private appointment. A kind good-night drink with some friends at a nearby bar, usually only briefly, to relax after work. Would you have interest that we continue our conversation there? "
same time I look to my phone. It's already eleven. Quite late. I hesitate.
With a gentle smile, he adds. "If it is not a problem for you to go to a bar for homosexuals, because they are my friends too."
is now slowly it funny. It is the second time he assured himself, but if I do not harbor secret prejudices, or at least am stuck. So I give me a jolt. "If you promise me that we let the lawyers out there and go home ..."
He frowns and nods.
"... I can assure you that I am in such a Bar will feel at home, "I say finally and grinning slightly.
"Hm" Patrick looks me behave and leans back in his chair. Then he smiles and shakes his head dissolved. "You'd rather say something can!"
I shake my head. "No, as a lawyer, I'm just a lawyer. Not a gay lawyer. I find it amazing how you deal with it and how you're using up, but right now I do not want that. "
" Well, "says he waves and the waiter at our table so we can pay. "And it is possible for you to be just a lawyer?"
"So far, yes, I admit. "Even without problems. This case is of course something special. But the man will not hurt if everyone thinks I'm a heterosexual lawyer. Otherwise, I enjoy both my life that have nothing to do with each other. "
" Sounds as if you were single? "He asked with a smile.
"Right. With pleasure. "Before my inner Eye involuntarily immersed in Julian's smiling face when he goes before me in the knee. With much pleasure.
"Well, I have come to the taste of a solid relationship," he explains. "You will hopefully not feel uncomfortable, because most of my friends are in a fixed relationship. However, their partners are not necessarily there - tonight "
The waiter comes and we pay.. I wonder how old is Patrick. Probably not much older than me. His friends then probably not.
"I hope I disturb your lap will not, "I mean, when we step out of the restaurant. "It sounds then as if it were just a firm core, if not even your partner are admitted here."
"No, certainly not," Patrick replied immediately. "My friend will be there. And for the absence of the other, there are good reasons ... Oh, you will realize the same. . We are actually an open round "
I'm curious - with certain reservations. This sounds somehow down to earth and does not emit the ease that I for my gay life prefer. I hope that I will not just thrown a mate willing friend of Patrick as a lifeline in a pair of round. Everything happened before.
The store, in which we go is, Tatu. From the outside it is completely normal. Internally really well. A cozy bar with dark wood furniture and tiles. Only the rainbow flag at the entrance is a bit special. It is played as background music, but not so loud that they would disrupt the conversations. During the week at this time of course, is not much going on. Then again, it is surprising that in general is still so much going on.
strives After a brief orientation to Patrik a bar table near the bar. There already are four men. All over thirty - as far as I can judge that - but not closer to the forties. One of them is wearing a striking pink top and tight black jeans. He seems a little quirky, because he already has considerable receding hairline. But somehow he has a sweet face. He talks to people with an office in the conservative suit with dark blond Hair and a commonplace face. The patient smiles, but does not unfriendly. The third man is at first sight more interesting for me. About six feet, short brown hair and a very attractive face, with fine but sharp features, which give it a cool expression. His bright, intelligent eyes that seem to feel stronger. But then he laughs at something that has to be said other party and all the cool deviates from it. He is incredibly sexy, but, as he tilted his head slightly to one side and his attitude at all. The horny round ass in its fashion Jeans does the rest.
Patrick goes straight to the fourth man to whom has the attractive man talk. Of the type used is the man, from which Patrick can now take in the arms of a bodybuilder. Large, wide but with a good-natured, friendly face that is still clearly evident, as Patrick in his ear and whispers to him a short kiss imprints.
consciousness slowly I have followed Patrick, only to arrive after this greeting is complete and Patrick can once again reflect on my presence. Now he turns into the arms of his partner to me. "So I imagine once: It's Henrik - we just had a meeting and I have just taken it again. Henrik, that's my partner Thomas, Olaf, Jannis and Emil. "
" Hello, "I greet and smile like once in the round. Emil still interests me the most, but it is Olaf, I mustered the most intense. The office worker.
"Oh, you're lawyer, too?" Inquired Jannis, the man in pink. He seems a little surprised, I conclude that Patrick does not often someone brings.
"Yes, exactly," I reply. More I want to say but not, so I ask the question: "And you do what?"
"I'm sort typist," said Jannis grinning. "Olaf is Bürohengst, Emil what does advertising and Thomas is our man with a green thumb -. Gardener"
"Quite a mixed bunch," I note.
"Oh well, how life plays Sun Patrick and Emily know from the university, I have it picked up later and it is also been added Thomas, " reported Jannis talkative and then places his hand on Olaf's shoulder. "Oh, and Olaf is such a degree acquainted with Emil. I already knew him well regardless. "
" Jannis knows everyone, "laughs Olaf good natured and scrutinizes my attention. "It's a wonder he does not know you."
"Or not, I mean. "I'm only a month ago moved to Hamburg."
"You also have a very slight accent," says Janna been fascinated. "Where are you exactly?"
"dialect", I repeat, and shake his head mockingly. "Well, hopefully not! My parents only spoke High German, with me in order to prevent this. I come from Stuttgart. "
" But, but, as this is slightly throaty, we have not here in the north, "insists Jannis determined. "Schwäbeln But do not you do that's right."
"Well, thank God." I grin and look over at half-Emil.
The principal has kept in the background, but attentively heard. His gray Eyes meeting my gaze with an appealing self-assurance. He knows what he has to offer, no question. But as Patrick suddenly asks: "And Emil, how's Marek and Little"
grateful for Patrick's equally as disappointed hidden reference to Emil's relationship status, I listen to the report The first adventures of a little girl who has just come to school. Love in Emil's voice is so clear that I was not hard for him to write. I was disappointed in him. He is not cool and sexy. Perhaps this was he times, but now he is in a fixed relationship to that Marek and carries the responsibility for his daughter. Not sexy - at least not in my eyes. But the idea is better than a cold shower.
I am getting by Jannis in a new conversation involve. He is quite curious, meets with me, but on granite. I sent his soft intrusive questions and bring the conversation dear to him. He is also in a solid relationship with a computer. The evening is not there, because he still needs work. His name is Harald works and, according to Jannis too much. Patrick has for me and him a Ordered wine that I sip.
"And in Stuttgart you have to leave anyone?" Olaf asks suddenly. Intention clear.
"No, I'm not a relationship person," I clearly put. "Of course I have friends and family in Stuttgart. But it is now hardly any distance. "
" And have you already found in Hamburg port? "Asks Olaf.
"Yes. After everything I've heard of Northern Germany, I thought it would be difficult. "
"Well, you can learn as quickly know someone as anywhere else," Emily confirmed with a shrug. "But really you get to know him only after some time. The people here are not so cordial. "
" Hello perhaps, but less obvious, "says Thomas. I think it's the first time I hear him say something. He has a very deep voice that suits the rest of his appearance. "It takes hold of time before they show it. Only just after you know each other and to non-residents. Polite one is still yes. "
"Yes, some even polite," I agree. "In business, I notice that."
The conversation is more fluid. And it is becoming later and later. Gradually I begin to yawn and it pulls me into bed. Suddenly remembers to Emil and looks towards the door. When I turn around there also, I see a large man, black hair, broad shoulders, narrow hips. He has a beard, which repels me a little, but otherwise he is quite attractive. Seeking he looks around until he found us and comes with a smile to our table. For Emily, to be exact. It must be that Marek, as they kiss in greeting. At least now I have to admit that Emily is still sexy despite child. As he clings to his partner and looks at it. He has some cat-like about themselves. "Hey, did you like Leni let it alone?"
"She is sleeping soundly," calls Marek, who enjoys near Emil's obvious. "Have you seen Michael?"
"Michi?" Wonders Emil. "No, why? Wanted to come here this evening? "
" I thought this would be his favorite pub. "
" Oh, then you had no nostalgia for me, but after your little brother! "Outraged to rt Emil - but with a playful undertone.
Marek's blue eyes sparkle. Somehow they seem to me familiar. Exactly the same expression I have ever seen, but I can not remember for the moment as to where or with whom. And I should remind me so wonderfully blue eyes.
suddenly look at me and Marek supported shortly. It soon Emil us from one another, "And we are Emil's friends you have not yet welcomed". "This is Henry, a colleague of Patrick"
, mixes social democratic party, Jannis ttisch one.
Marek embarrassed grins. "Oh, I was distracted. Hello. Actually I wanted to kidnap you, even my partner. It's after twelve! "
" Typically, "scoffed Jannis. "And play like the big brother and the poor Michi go along to his ear, so he passed his good books. "
" He takes his studies seriously enough, "justified Marek. "And for a medical degree is simply too expensive."
medical school. Blue eyes. Michi. Michael. Now, finally, something snapped in to me in the head. "Michael? As big as you, blond hair, and their early twenties? "
" Yes? "Suspicious patterns me Marek's eyes. It is the typical look of a big brother who wants to find out whether its good enough for comparison his little brother or sister is.
defensively I raise my hands. "No, that way I do not know him. He has ... "I stop and shake my head. "Nothing."
strictly Marek As I watch, I'd rather not sneak Michaels offense. Especially since I do not know what happened exactly. Momo looked just as unhappy and even went close to me, because I think the kids really sweet. He brings out the protective instinct in me.
"What has he been up to again?", Hooked by Marek.
"I do not know exactly, "I reply with a shrug.
"Of course you know anything for certain," assumed Emil and rolls her eyes. "And Marek will not let up until you told him. He has a brother complex. Make the nineteen years difference. "
Marek pinches Emil, who still clings to him rudely in the back that looks at him, growling. "Not at all. And you have the age difference does not emphasize that. "
" Tell on, Henrik ", mixes Jannis on as well. "Is not the first Time that Michael has done something wrong ... And it is always amusing with whom he ends up in bed. "He grinned broadly over to Emil. The raises a warning finger, but can Jannis not impressed. "As with Emil and Marek had barely begun, Emil has taken a small home here, sweet distraction. As it turned out, it was around this time only seventeen years of Michi -. Marek's half-brother "
" He looked older, "Lay said Emil.
I schmunzle. Would have can also happen that Michael is a nice guy. Although I think that he looks his age, he exudes a genuine masculinity. If I Then let Marek, Emil is apparently on it. With the trimmed beard seems to be his partner almost the prototype of a real guy.
"So it has again to do with sex or is it something else?" Inquires Marek seriously with me.
"sex," I confess. "And I really do not know anything for certain."
"I want to know everything you know!" Marek required. "He has put me on Sunday and not go to the phone. He acts only when he has done something wrong and I can not see in his eyes. Or not himself. "
" He's grown up and the other part it is. "I do not like gossip.
"He's a tough nut," says Jannis and Patrick looks at almost accusingly. "Where did you get it just swollen?" Obviously
gossip my drinking companions, however, very happy. I regret to be almost called, when Patrick admits now that I have him until the last minute nothing about my sexual Orientation was revealed. The talk would be too much if I did not have the feeling that it will remain in this circle. And it feels almost at as if they had adopted me.
Fine, I admit finally, after a sigh, as they do not cease to drill. The wine does the rest. It is now the fifth glass. "But for the record, I did not say anything and it would also not confirm the official framework."
"Okay," Patrick said sarcastically. "Has taken note of."
"On Friday evening I was with a new acquaintance of mine dancing. Among them an awfully sweet boy, only nineteen, innocent doe eyes and dark curls. They call him Momo. I did a little flirting with him - quite innocently -. Then put your someone with Michael in the round and has the two introduced to each other, "I shrug my shoulders. "After that I was written off and the two have lost sight of. Tonight, I never saw Momo: Very sad and desperate. Apparently he had promised more of the night with Michael, to give as the was ready. But I know nothing more. Only that Julian makes allegations to have it introduced to each other - and usually he is not the type that makes a lot of thought. So your brother has built quite well shit. "
Marek moans softly and rolls his eyes. "This kid ... He certainly has what it knows who promised to get around him to bed. And now he has a guilty conscience, because he has been successful and he panicked. "
I nod. Something like that I would have suspected. When you're as young as Michi, you do stupid things just yet, if you will necessarily get someone into bed. As you get older and has learned as yet, we will finally asshole that he had lied not once regretted it afterwards. This can happen to me no more: I am honest. You learn from experience.
"He should learn the consequences of such action," I say out of the idea. "A guilty conscience is already a good start. That probably means that he does not do that out of habit. "
" No, actually he is decent, " Marek buzzing. "He's not a bad guy. All too reckless sometimes. "
" If this Momo is really so cute, he should perhaps again to see it to understand that he has hurt him, "suggests Emily.
"Momo would probably look less like him again," I guess.
"Oh, maybe he also learns something from it." Emil shrugged his shoulders. "What did he expect when he went immediately to bed with him?"
"I do not know what exactly happened between them is. "I shrug my shoulders. "But I can even ask Julian what he thinks about a confrontation between the two."
"And who is Julian?" Inquired Jannis.
"He who has two introduced to each other and therefore has a bad conscience," I explain simply. Ultimately, it is more his guilty conscience, which interested me about this whole thing, as the two main parties. He looked really taken. As if he Momo would regret. Now it bothers me that I was too disinterested or cool it on to dig deeper.
"Ah, and how you feel about him?" This Jannis is really curious.
"We ... He is ..." I shrug my shoulders. "Just Sex."
"He's just sex?", Jannis repeated mockingly. "Must look hot. Sex on two legs. "
I allow myself a smile. "Well, that makes it amazingly well. Even though I had meant it differently. "
" And he is a friend of this Momo? "Jannis checked further.
Suddenly Marek puts his card in my face. "Here, if that Julian is also the view that my brother deserves a lesson, but simply get in touch with me. I bow with him then. "
" Well, we should hammer out the more subtle, "Emily says with a grin.
"And you say just" teases him his partner and gives him a kiss. "But you're right."
shrug I put a business card and rich Marek in exchange for my own. "Okay, then I sign after talking to Julian. I should now slowly home. 'm Pretty tired ... "
And anything but sober. So I say goodbye with a hug by all, after it has begun to Jannis and Patrick promise him when it comes to (the) my case, keep up to date. Jannis finds out that I was indeed once could see another opportunity, so I can settle myself. I also agree with this.
On Wednesday, I hasten to after work to come to Julian. I will still speak as possible before training with him. Alone. It takes a while before he opens the door and is surprised apparently to see me. Then he grins lasciviously. "Do you have such a longing for me?"
"Oh yes, I could not wait to see you again," I say dry, and lay hold of me then theatrically to the chest.
He laughs happily and let me enter. "Somehow, I'm there with you no thoughts. I would forbid any other to come near me if he would be so affectionate. "
" Do not worry, I assure amused by his sincerity. I have no doubt that he really mean it. This has already shown the way as he shooed me at first from his bed. "It's about Momo."
"Oh?" Whatever she thought he, so I'm already there, with the reason he did not expect. He looks stunned and then looks me strange. Obviously, he is at just the wildest conjectures.
"I'm going to marry him," I declare, therefore, just as I follow him into the kitchen.
Julian throws me out of the corner of his eye to a skeptical view. For a moment he seems to doubt actually but then he smiles again. "You have a very particular sense of humor, Henrik. And that you have to take purely just the poor with Momo. "
" May be. It really goes to Momo. "This time I sound serious. I lean to the working line next to the fridge, now from the Julian to both of us brings something to drink. Water. Thanks, I nod, as he told me the small bottle is enough. "I did the day before Michael's chance to know big brother."
Julian sits on a chair. He seems still surprised, but says nothing, but simply waits. Meanwhile my brain is naturally less affected by the wine and the thought came to me that Julian may have even Michaels phone number. After all, he knew it. He would certainly have called him if he would consider it a good idea.
"have I do not remember how we came to the subject, but when we discovered that I know Michael, she naturally wanted to know where ..." I make a further gesture. "I have indicated, that the kid crap has built, but that I know nothing more. Anyway, we all agreed that Michael would have to understand the consequences of his action to prevent it from him not a habit of breaking young boys with promises of the heart, will not keep him. "
Julian shook his head. "You know ... Yes, I think ... Momo has learned his lesson, anyway. It would be only fair that Michael also notes that he has built shit "
" Marek -. His brother - has said that he apparently has a bad conscience, "I explain. "He knows So, already, that he acted bad. Can you enlighten me in what way? Or is it too intimate? "
" It is too intimate, "replied Julian. "And I would immediately turn around Michael's neck, when I would get my hands on. Even if I had at his age certainly acted just like him. "
I'm really curious. But I do not dig deeper. "Do you think it a good idea if we play fate and let the two meet each other again?"
"I'm considering." Julian gets up and brushes her hair from her face, sighing. He twists his mouth and shakes his head. "Fuck, I can not decide alone. Momo will definitely see him again. But probably it would be nice if he could tell him the opinion. But as I know Momo, but he would only run away in panic. "
" Without knowing anything, I can not help you with your decision. "Helpless, I shrug my shoulders. "I think, however, that these things Momo's heart is out of the way."
Julian suddenly comes up to me and leans front of me. Automatically I put an arm around him. He pressed his face against my neck and breathes deeply. "You smell pretty good, you know?"
"must lie at my aftershave," I mutter irritably.
"Momo was a virgin until Friday."
Julian push from me and I see him searchingly in the face. But he avoids my gaze and smiles strangely unhappy. "Michael he must have somehow conveys that something might become of them, otherwise he would have hardly given up. I wanted to have one talk to Momo - alone -. if the guy was at least easy on him "
I nod. Inside I'm fascinated by that smile. He smiles so different. It does not mean automatically that he is always cheerful. His smile is like a mask. "I do think that he was gentle."
"How did you know his brother ever learn?" Said Julian wonder now.
I tell him of my evening just after training. How I met Patrick and he then dragged me into Tatü to me his Friends present.
Julian seems to think, but then he shakes his head. "I know them all not."
"Well, are already all in their mid thirties. Marek must be this even forty. "
" Well, then do not be infected only. Not that you Momo or otherwise who really want to get married yet. "
" Do not worry, "I scoff. "Can not happen to me."
Now he smiles again properly. "Then all right." His hand caresses offensive on my chest. "If I have spoken today after training with Momo, I could then use intended distraction. That takes us but in greater proportions than expected, but -? Would you stay there "
" major "
" Well, We have sex every two days. "He winks at me amused and stretched out her tongue at the same time. "It's almost as if we were married."
a smile I run my hands from his shoulders, where I held him to just slide off, and put one between his legs. He wears a gray, loose training pants made of cotton. By that I feel clearly how swell his race, when I touch it for a while. The reaction is enough to convince me. "I will stay there -. Even without a request"
"Now you have even," he admits hoarse. "What you touch, you have to pay."
"I thought it would be in vain."
"Well." He laughs and bends his head to the side. His long hair glides over his shoulder and is silky on his chest. "Do not pay with money ..."
I grab his hair and pull it out to me again. Our lips come together, but just as I want to get involved in the kiss, it will ring at the door. Julian brings a sigh from me and smiles indulgently. "More to follow."
with a strange tingling in my stomach after I see him. Then I take a big gulp of the cool water I touched it until now have. I better be careful, otherwise he turned to me in the end her head. That I just do not fit. He would not fit. He said yes, then what you would do: send me away. I have to do to me not really.
My concern that Momo is not possible, I buried just before eight. Together with Carol and Dennis, he finally appears in the kitchen, where I find myself still. Meanwhile, the rest is present. Boris, who came to me, has taken my early presence with a knowing smile to the attention. Of course he is doing wrong assumptions, but on the other hand I can not do anything. I go out of his way and after training I'm one of the first showers and then disappear secretly in Julian's bedroom. Which I have not seen briefly in the living room. He has retained Momo and abducted him to talk on the balcony.
dressed only in pants I let myself fall on Julian's bed and wait. In my conscience and desire to compete with each other. On the one hand, I know I've stayed far too often in this bed. On the other hand, I regret not once while dancing and he just took me back dressed Sun I roll me aside and open one of the drawers, which are installed under the futon. In it are only a few Magazine. Not even dirty. I try to play with the drawer next to it. Somewhere's got to be his butt plug and where, there's more. When I find anything interesting in the second drawer, I slide myself to the other side and lie on my belly to raise the drawer here. Finally I come to the conclusion that Julian save a lot of condoms and lubes not kept in bed nearby.
I also do not want to rummage around in his room. I take one of the magazines and browse through bored. The interview with Momo can take and then he certainly still waiting until everyone else is gone. To my surprise the magazine has nothing to do with dancing. There is an English-Surfer magazine. Do not know if Julian surfs really - after all, he comes from Hawaii - or whether he may consider only the pretty surfer. I confine myself rather to the latter, because I'm not so interested in the topic. But eventually even that is boring and I put the magazine away again. Bored, I lie and close my eyes.
I must have dozed off in fact, I am awakened by a heavy body that lay on my back. Confused, I blink into the room. In the next Right now I feel like a hot mouth on my lower neck. Its breath literally gives me on the back. I mumble sleepily. "What time?"
"After eleven," Julian muttered. "Sorry, I ... you said you were already gone. I'm not even come up with the idea to look up here. "
" You said I should stay. "I runzle forehead. That's really flattering that he has forgotten me. He made me lie about two hours. Probably he just wanted to go to bed anyway and I was discovered there. If I was not asleep, I would already be long gone. Against this offense to help his soft lips anything, the pass is now on my shoulder.
"What about Momo?" I inquire stiff.
"Nothing," replied Julian. "Michael was naturally gentle and very considerate. It was a nice first time, apart from waking up after that. I do not think that we both have to chase each other. Momo will also be so - more likely. And Michael ... well, he's not a bad guy. If I see him, I was going to straighten out his head, but there needs Momo not be there. "
" Good, "I mumble and twist myself out from under him.
A little confused Julian can give me. Only when I get completely out of the bed and looking for my things together, he noted. "You want to go?"
"It's late." I slip into my pants. "Had I not fallen asleep, I was already gone."
"But now you're still there," replied Julian. "Why do we use it any?"
"What for? When talking to Momo was not so bad, you gotta do eh no distractions. "
" Are you offended because I did not see you found more? "Said Julian asked amused. "You said you were already gone. I assumed that they have seen as you are out the door. "
" Offended? ", I repeat the point. "No tired, but and not in the mood. Finally, I must go home and have an early morning appointment. "
" You could sleep here, of course. "
" I'm not going to work with the same things again tomorrow .
"Oh Fuck, Henrik, of course you're offended. And I'm sorry. Come back to bed and let them fuck you, "shouts Julian amused and annoyed at the same time.
buttons on my shirt and I see him here at left. "Another time,"
"But maybe I'll be offended. "Grinning, he looks up at me and clamped his hand over the panties. "Because you have left me so after you've just made me infinitely sharp as I've just discovered so unexpectedly in my bed."
He knows exactly how he has set the scene. I hesitate for a moment actually. Then I schmunzle and shrug. "That could make things more exciting."
"Henrik" He laughs and sits up. "You do not dare. You go now not! "
" Yes, "I acknowledge and take my suit jacket. "Until Friday, Julian. I'll call Marek decision and tell him that his brother has to learn a lot, but not a bad guy. "
Julian shakes his head. But before I left the bedroom entirely, a pillow flying in my direction. I still cringe and reach the door on time without damage. He has temperament, no doubt. And it could be really difficult to get him into bed again. But maybe it's better that way. It's even deeper than I want.
Marek recalls immediately to me when I saw him the next night calls, which saves me introduce myself only to have to. Apparently he really does care about his brother. Maybe Emil has also rather complex with his brother. I tell him what has been found Julian and we think it's better that they do not yet meet again in order to avoid the shame of Momo.
"I do not think it would be bad if they still see each other," replies Marek somehow sounding cheerful. "Today I got my little brother that is in the fingers. Apparently he is currently in a bad mood because he's phone number lost by a cute boy and has not dare to visit him in his apartment because he thinks that he has already screwed up anyway. "
" That sounds very different than what I thought have, "I mean, amused. How cute. Then things could still change for the better and Momos first time to be saved. However, I would say it again with Julian. After I left the day before I had the not so soon before.
"Yes, Michelle is an idiot, but a nice guy," said Marek, not without pride. "So, how would it when I turn it on Friday with Emil to send Tatü? The two get along well, it would not seem strange Michi. Let's see, maybe my daughter is already with her mother, then I can go too. "
" I'll see what I can do. But I can promise nothing. As well as I know Momo not and when I would drag him into Tatü he would and everyone else who knows what to think. "I'm going through my hair. If I knew who I could ask but Julian ... But I have no idea who is privy to the matter is. Presumably, Carola, but I would appreciate it, they tend to go alone into the Tatu and scratch out the eyes of Michael or castrate him. "I have to probably ask Julian."
"Michael will be in Tatu. But I will not tell him of your Momo. "Marek hesitates. "Like the kid is doing, really?"
"Moritz", I answer with a smile.
"Moritz", Marek and I repeatedly hear out that even he smiles. Then I hear a fine girl's voice in the background and probably Emil's voice, her responds. God, they live together. A small family. It horrifies me a little. But as long as they are happy ... And also, there is nothing to me.
"Well, we hope the best for them," Marek said finally.
"Yes, it is all right in itself somehow," I agree. And we end our phone conversation. It has already lasted a surprisingly long time already, that I met this man only ten minutes.
not the first time, I wonder what I am doing here at all. I mix myself in things that concern me. In Stuttgart, I would not have happened. It must be because I was in the new city not yet found her way completely. Otherwise I would never get the idea of playing fate. Rather, I would have corrupted Momo and then got himself to bed.
Instead, I ask myself all the time, if Julian is now angry with me and why should I mind if it were so. Shit, I was really offended that he was not looking for me. I should pull myself together and fuck him! And I have still not his phone number to call him. I probably would do it anyway. But the possibility might be enough to turn these ideas.
Anm.dA: You see, since you would only have to wait with a chapter exploring the header, to avoid being gespoilert. ^ ^; Thanks to Miss B for βn . ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment