three
Actually, I'm mad at him. For various reasons. For one thing I did not like how he dragged me into his bedroom. Well, maybe I liked it, but it does not please me how defenseless I was against it. And that although I knew that it was mainly my clothing style that has led to this meeting. Actually, it did not look after Wednesday, when he would want to deepen our acquaintance. First, the suit seemed to change anything.
Another reason why I did not speak well of him, is Momo. What was that? He it has literally dragged out of my reach, as if I was the bad wolf. He can not tell me that this Michael is better than me. Well, he is certainly younger.
And then Julian does have the effrontery to pretend as if nothing had happened. Does he really think I'm dancing with him when he behaves?
My pride has suffered badly. Yet I can not let the look of it. When he danced with Katrina and with Boris, it has left me absolutely cold. But now ... He dances alone. Around him, people even make the place. Some watch him openly. I'm not the only one. His movements are fluid. He adapts to any mood of the music perfectly. Although everything is improvised, it looks stunning.
shit, I should not stare at him Sun But who am I to stare at then? Momo and that Michael? Meanwhile, they even kiss. Something I would have also like the cute Momo, if Julian had not radioed in between. My gaze wanders back to that. kiss him even fun. Today we are not done. Perhaps this is also something that has bothered me to have sex. Of course it was hot that he so brazenly proceed direct. My goodness, he had a bloody butt plug in her ass. But it was just impersonal. Unlike on Wednesday. This would of Wednesday I find more to catch my worth. If there tonight would have been so again, I would understand the desire for him earlier, which affects me now and again.
"He draws all the attention, huh?" Viola is suddenly beside me.
My eyebrows twitch upward. I am caught. But then I force myself to smile. "As a choreographer, he should probably."
"Not everyone can dance choreographers, what they think," she instructed me.
I shrug my shoulders. My previous statement was just said so. I am aware that I can not be maintained. Admit that Julian is special, but I will not yet.
"What drives you two for a game?" She asked with interest.
"game?" I see and repeat it again. Opaque I hope. I am sipping the cola-rum, which has ordered Michael and forget. Not really my drink.
"Well Could you obviously expect it not both, the other to tear the clothes off. "She looks at me, shaking his head. "But I had been warned for him."
"Nice of you," I reply. "But unnecessary."
"Oh yeah? And why do you look now as if you could not get enough of him? And why Julian has come today evening? "She asked innocently.
"Well, to dance -. Obvious," I see her questioningly. But not because of me, right?
"When Julian starts, then with the aim to deliver a mature man," she explained to me. She talks really too much. I can imagine that Julian does not like when she divulges such details. But I am not honest enough in order to bring a rich source to dry up.
"He can still plan," and I shrug my shoulders again. "The longer he dances so, the more likely it is."
"And why he is dancing alone, then?" She asks back. "And why should he want to tow a man if he had one with you today? Julian is indeed promiscuous, but he is not a sex addict. "
The more they talked, the more restless I become. A slight anxiety rising in me. I look back to Julian. He is still dancing alone. No one dares to approach him. He almost looks a little lonely. Not that you get sorry for him, but I feel a slight pull in my chest. I resent that.
"What are you driving?" I inquire grimly. "You said yourself that Julian never anything serious. And since I like ticking. We had sex, no more. "
She sighs. I can not hear it, but I see her shoulders slump expressive forward. Then she shakes her head and left me. Her job she has yet met. I became pensive. What if Julian has come really to clarify the misunderstanding of today. That would mean that he is not quite the asshole that I've started to see him. Then it was perhaps not just the suit that it has led to this second attempt. Shit. I do not like where my thoughts lead.
I empty the glass-Cola Rum with a train and listen to thinking. My instincts lead me straight to the dance floor. It's just not okay, because so alone that Julian dancing. He is miles too sharp to have to dance alone. However, I feel embarrassed but easy. I dance not as good as him. I can improvise even less. Actually it is more likely to me to copy the movements of others. I am doing now. I watched him long enough to get me quickly einzufinden. Boldly I come up behind him and grab his thigh, while I quickly adjusting to its sequence of steps and follow her. It works pretty smooth. At least it feels like and then the distance between us broken. His butt is nestled in my loins and I feel a slight tingling immediately.
Julian dancing continued unabated. Apparently he wants to challenge me. I manage to keep up. He still has not turned over. I do not think he knows I'm his partner. He smiles and has his eyes closed yet. His steps are less complicated. I feel like he sets up with me and it makes possible that we dance better together. He calls me still, but it works better. I agree to his movements, imitating her part, they sometimes soft or she continues to carry on. Finally, he is curious and looks over his shoulder at me. He seems surprised more I can not tell from his eyes. But he promptly turns to me. "But get want to dance?"
He smiles more unloaded as always.
I nod. Somehow I'm relieved that it pulled the removal of previously resent. Because of the loud music, we must lean forward to us both. His face just before mine, so I can provide it. It excites me to kiss him at last. But I should not. Why not? My hands are still on his hip. I grab a little tighter, but without limiting his movements. "Sex without kissing me is not fun."
no idea where the confession comes. It's out of my mouth before I realize that I was thinking it. He blinks. Now, obviously surprised. Then he grins again. His eyes narrow. His whole face an expression of his joy. Different than before. I think he's damn attractive.
"Yeah?" He laughs and even put his hands on my shoulders. "I think we have just kissing forgotten. Sorry. "
" I'll give you a second chance, I offer him.
He bowed his head slightly to one side and looks at me intently. Still smiling. However, calculating,. It would be the third time The first time I've come much too soon. The second time it went to him only for his satisfaction. Perhaps at last we find a balance. A last attempt. Perhaps this desire to enjoy it when we can both enjoy it fully.
Julian seems to come to a similar conclusion. He nods slowly. "Okay ..."
"Okay." I bow before me. It's just a small piece that I have to overcome to reach his lips. You will instantly soft and yield to my urges. Julian's hands caress my shoulders and finally his arms wrapped around my neck. He pushes himself closer to me. We'll dance. I can not prevent me, the combination of his lips on mine and his leg between my, can get rock hard. I gasp softly into the kiss, as he probably deliberately increased the pressure on my loins.
Maybe we should stop if we do not want to have our third time on a nasty nightclub toilet. I push his hip a little bit of me and solve me from our kiss. See you in the eye. Julian smiles again. Now clearly agitated. "Your place or mine?"
"To me," I reply. "Is closer."
He nods and pulls me up to be yielding another kiss. I can not resist, like me can not solve. Oh damn, it is possible but the toilet. I stroke his ass and nestle myself to him again. His body feels Just hot on. But this time Julian replaced by me. He smiles dreamily, as he solves my hands off his butt, but then one will not let go and pulls me with it. My eyes lowered back on his butt when I stumble after him. Many active brain cells, the last kiss me no more left.
in the fresh air as we left the disco, my condition is improving slightly. I breathe deeply and take on the leadership. Actually, my apartment is no closer. But to get less complicated with the web. We drive to go with the train to Hamburg Altona and from there We then walk to my apartment.
It really is an utter thrill. So on the road, we have secretly agreed the fingers of one another. Nevertheless, the sexual tension between us since. By chance, it is little touches was fueled. Once I stripped his hand casually on the leg, as we sit in the car. When getting out, I urge myself briefly from behind him. When we the stairs from the train station to walk up, rubbing his shoulder at me. I then return the favor on the following walk by I will come our hands a few times together.
No sooner after my apartment door has closed behind us, there is no stopping. This time it's from Julian, I can not even hang up the keys. When he attacks my face so rampant and for a hot kiss come up, and I said let key carelessly on the floor. Just as carelessly I roam the shoes off my feet - a little fight because they are tied, yet I can not leave from his lips. My hands lay hands on his shirt. Black it is unlikely good. I do not like it but longer know on his skin and pulling him from his shoulders impatiently, as it pops open by itself.
"buttons - such as practical," I murmur thoughtfully and rub on his bare chest.
"Absolutely no buttons - and practically," he mutters, pushing my shirt up frantically.
necessity, I dodge back from his lips and raise my arms so he can easily take me over the knob, which he does immediately. Then I push him further into the apartment towards bedroom door. Unfortunately, the last door down the hall. Old building. At that time, they seem to have value given to an unnecessarily long corridors.
It enables us to achieve the ultimate goal, without stumbling over our own feet. Until then, my lips feel already very harsh and hot. This time we kiss clearly enough. And I like it. I like it.
Julians hands lay hands on my pants. I give him more room breathless and waiting under the now much too narrow, free clothing to be. I can breathe relieved, as he opens the shutter. I told him do that same favor with his trousers. Grinning kicks Julian entirely out of his pants out and considers itself to short. It's too dark in the room, something to see more details. I have made no light. Then me even now is not. After moving I have not had enough time and desire, I set up ready.
Finally, I also create it myself to shell out all of my tight jeans and step up close to Julian. Only in underpants, I nestle myself to him and he to me. Now we are suddenly less of a hurry. I am looking again his lips and kiss him dreamily. Hugging his body while I laid in my arms and press him to me. Julian's hands stroking my arms and my back. He sighs comfortably.
is the bed within reach here and auspicious than the floor, I urge him further in the direction. He gets it when he pushes against the frame. Without draining from him, I follow him. We kneel on the mattress. Still entwined. Still kissing. He laughs softly, as I did with my page and I'll tear then roll under it. Leisurely he repositioned itself by putting on me. His hands caress my chest. I close my eyes and enjoy the strong, warm pressure they cause on my skin.
"So, you like to kiss." He takes our conversation from earlier again. Actually, we talked all the way here hardly. We only considered and maintained - on this.
"Hmm," I mumble in agreement.
"I," he admits and kisses me again. "You can play so well."
"Yes?" I schmunzle and stretch myself to meet him in order to deepen the kiss further. Here I draw on my forearms from. But Julian recedes further. It is aimed at all and even sampled behind. Then he finds what he wants and turns on the bedside lamp. I blink against the sudden light. Julian seems to have no problems with it. The lamp is behind him and it seems therefore not as directly in the face as me. His eyes wander slowly over me. The beautiful fingers stroking my skin and draw my muscles. Through my position, connect my abs more prominent. This seems to please him.
"What do you like to?" He inquired softly.
"Why you find it out do not? "I suggest. My voice sounds rough. I'm still very excited, even if we back up a gear and leave us more time. We have all night.
"Tse." Julian is smiling down on me. "This is not fair. You know that with the suits. Your turn. What's your fetish? "
" Who says I have a fetish at all? "
" Everyone stands for something. What makes you sharp, Henrik? "
I hesitate and then squint his hands, which are still soft, but are now less single-mindedly stroking my stomach and my chest. Julian has followed my gaze and wiggles his fingers. He grins. "My hands?"
I nod.
"You have a hand fetish?"
I sigh and let his head fall on his head. "Yes, satisfied?"
"And what shall I do with my hands?", Found out about Julian, stroking my chest and holds finally fixed on my shoulders as He bent down again and kisses me. "Do you want me down so you get one? Or do you like it better if I play around on your ass? Do you like fisting? "
I let it run through my head while I extend to his lips and grab the kiss. Somehow, it excites me very much, imagine how he flattens his hands ... My breath. I close my eyes and can almost feel it already down there. It takes trust. I'm not sure I trust him already. However, I trust him again to anything evil. He is not violent. This is not safe.
solvent slowly from his lips and I take a deep breath. I see his gray eyes that look at me heated. His breathing is shallow and fast. He smiles, despite the slightly open mouth. Still hesitant, I bite my lower lip and feel his hands now very much on my shoulders. Your grip. Warm and tight.
"What do you like?" He asks again softly. His hands slide down to my body and pass through the fabric of my pants over my erection.
I swallow again and shut his eyes. "What about you? Would you enjoy it? "
" what fun, Henrik? "He asks playfully feminine. "You have to tell me what you want ... Or you dare not you?" Oh man
I open my eyes again and look at him. There is no way to express that without that it sounds totally stupid. "Fun, stimulating me with your fingers anal?"
It sounds at least better than to finger me - and I'm not aware fist, because I do not wants. Apparently I have chosen the right words: Julian purring softly, leaning forward again to kiss me. I suppose that's a yes. But in order to leave no doubt, he says afterwards: "I think it'd be fun. But you can not get away. We still have the whole night ahead of us. Do not get "
"? "
" Unless you give me warrant that you then can again. "
It is an interesting game. Ultimately, it would make me not much to be the killjoy, I should actually my first anal orgasm purely through his deft fingers gain. I am sure that I can think of something, then again to vote for Julian gracious. But it's also exciting to win the game. I nod. "I try my best." "The rich must"
, Julian says naughty and kiss me once again lost in thought. Then he slipped from my thighs and slips out of his pants. A unique look at me asked to follow his example. I draw so well from my last piece of clothing as he sets out to find the necessary utensils. Lubes guess I do. I grab him around the hips and pull him back to me. Naked as we are now, it feels wonderful, as my lap expressed his butt.
"Hey!" Outraged he, laughing.
"Let me look," I suggest. "I have not had time to unpack everything."
He turns around in my arms and grins at me. "Oh, you had still not had sex in Hamburg before you met me."
"The sound as I would again become a virgin" I wish to state amused.
"Well, almost the right, too," he replied chuckling. "Thirty nights!"
"If you really want to know so well: Forty-two", I whisper and kiss him before he can say a word about it. He smiles into the kiss, which makes me be more urgent. He should immediately forget. Which also seems like he suddenly wraps his arms around me and moans against my lips thoughtfully. His legs intertwine with mine. He rolls again I rub his thighs and to my longing. "Sweet Jesus, you're making me so fucking horny."
Now that he again speaks English, I believe him even. Smiling, I toss and turn me up and bite once more playful in his lower lip, before I detach from his embrace and look for the damned condoms and lube. Julian is left panting on the bed. His hand is loose around his hard cock. He looks really horny - and damn sexy. It is hard for me to concentrate on my job.
In the dim light of the bedside lamp I go to the corner of the room in which to stack a few remaining packing boxes. Mostly clothes of mine that I want to sort out yet, because I hardly wear. But other things like photo albums, books and even Sexutensilien. After a short time, which I find endlessly but I find the little box in which I had deposited the goods for the move. I take it the same as a whole and empty with him impatiently on the bed of fish out to the lubricant.
from Julian, who has been placed, is a low whistle. He slides closer and grabs a huge black dildo. "Wow, and you call me kinky, Honey. "
" The gift I've received, "I defended myself with a smile.
"and never used - of course," Julian laughs and grins at me. He shakes his head slightly and holds the big rubber part searchingly beside his hard penis. The course is small, but I still like it better. I stretch out her hand instinctively to him and petting him.
"gift is a gift, but I myself know best what I like," I explain, stealing him the dildo to him carelessly throwing out of bed. Then I lean forward and take to prove his cock into her mouth. Accompanied by his muffled groans, I'll take him deep into me. He has a nice size. So I did not quite get into the mouth and am looking forward to the extra elsewhere.
I let it slide back and lick me then of his shame over his stomach and chest up to his mouth. There, he snaps at my tongue and sucked it eagerly. His hands grab me and pull me back to him. I sit on his lap and the kiss still cost a little. Then I see him excited in her eyes. "It's my turn." "Did I forget"
, Julian whispered hoarsely and three deep breathes. Then he grins again so incredibly adorable. "Lie down and spread my legs for me!"
Now he sounds like a bad German porn. Grinning, I slip from his lap and let me fall on my back. I wear the legs and keep them firmly on the knees.
"Nice view," Julian purring smile and throws a glance the contents of the emptied box. He takes the lubricant, but his eyes are still stuck on something else. "Hm ..."
"What?" I breathe.
"I admire your equipment."
dig deeper before I can do what he means exactly, he puts me, my cock ring of metal on his stomach. In addition, a silicone and leather. "Also presents?"
I schmunzle easy. "There is now a little too late."
"Yeah, but for next time ... "
" Then I may come yet? "
" No, "Julian decided after some hesitation and puts the ring back out of reach. Grinning, he reaches for my still hard cock. The many speeches did not hurt him. On the contrary. I have a feeling that the longer we delay it, the more attention it requires.
a while stroking my penis and Julian observed as I impatiently almost disappearing, but I do not beg. Instead, I bite my lip and close my pleasure to Eyes. Actually, he can do with me what he wants: it is a sweet torment
Finally I hear the faint sound of opening the Gleitgelflasche. When I squint down to it, I see how he pushes a good amount of it on his hand and this preheats prudent. At least now I lose my last doubts about whether I can trust him. He is now so closely. Relaxed, I lean back and wait out that he continues. The longer I wait, the more wistful and more impatient I become. I can feel my Anus twitches excited and I bet that Julian does not miss. Then when I
feel his first finger, I moan on unchecked. He circled me only. He thought I was really ready. If he keeps going, I'll even without any purposeful stimulation - anal or genital. The first finger, which then penetrates into me actually coaxed me another, hoarse moan. I feel like Julian shifted his weight on the mattress and it seems more convenient. Slowly he pushed his finger deeper into me until he put all in me and I can feel the rest of the hand on my butt.
"You I have to say, if I do something specific, "asked Julian.
I nod. I can think of only now that I have been holding their breath. Sighing, I let him go and I move toward his fingers. Julian can not ask too long and fits my movement so that it is unnecessary. I still can not prevent from and that I meet him ecstatic shrug. He knows exactly what he must do to irritate me. First with one finger and when I got used too much of him, with two and even three. It is not a stretch, but a targeted stimuli. Sometime I just feel even the pretty fingers and I am devoted to them completely. My breath rushes and my legs tremble. Panting with heat, I conduct Julians movements the way I want them - and he is unlikely to send. I exist only for the pleasure and the need to satisfy them.
"Like that?" Said Julien's voice asked from afar.
I nod again and only moan softly.
"So hot," he whispered hoarsely. His fingers are faster. There are again only two, with utmost dedication to my prostate Encountered which is equal to every time a hot shock. Only a little more and it is enough ... I can not wait.
"Are you coming?" He inquired rough. "You can not."
do not know if these are his words that irritate me even further, or his beautiful fingers that have not even stopped their service. I cringe and feel the hot spurt which penetrates through my testicles before they retreat to my body trembling and I shed a warm, endless stream of my semen on my belly.
"scoundrel," Julian gasped fascinated.
I doubt that he could be seriously pissed. He gave no other controls on, and I have not even tried to stop it. With a satisfied, but not completely saturated sigh I open my eyes and see a smile at him. "Sorry." He snorted a laugh
and withdrew his fingers. A little self-pitying, he shakes his hand. "And what I get for it?"
"I have a whole closet full of suits" I propose to slow and must involuntarily grin as he rolls his eyes. So well seems to not be fetish. At least not at this moment. He sits with an excitement quite dark tail between my legs. Primary, he will now probably come just yet.
"grab a condom and fuck me," I call him so.
His hand twitching in the direction of the emptied box. But then he shakes his head. "We wanted to ..."
"Fuck it." I spread my legs, my a little further. "Fuck me."
He smiles wistfully when I realize the two words in his native language select, even though I now more likely to seem like a bad porn imprints. Now he can ask no more time. In no time he has rolled on a condom and collides with a relieved groan in my well-prepared hole. Although I'm not ready for a long time again to come one more time, I enjoy it very much. My prostate is a bit overwrought, but it just reminded me of the joy that has given me my first orgasm.
Groaning Julian moves in me. Man noted that he is already attracted to the extreme. The arms, which he has propped up next to my shoulders shake, and it smells of fresh sweat. I decide to tease him even more, and swipe with my hands over his beautiful body. I pinch his nipple teasing in what he shivers all over and hoarse groans. His joints are erratic, but losing nothing of its force. I let my hands move lower and eventually put them on his hips to guide him and help.
"Fuck," he gasps softly and closes his eyes. With a really hot gesture he puts his head back as he can carry me further from me. His own movements are only a driving term twitching. This will be a good orgasm. I Have A even feel like his juice squirts hard in me against the thin walls of the latex condom. Then he collapses and is panting lie on me.
Locker I put my arms around him and keep him on until he calms down. It takes a while and I have been almost a fear that he - and fell asleep in front of all me, is when he is shaken by a silent laugh. It depends on groaning and grinning at me as he slides out of me. "It was not planned that way."
"No, but I liked it very good," I reply with a smile. "Who wants to sex according to plan?"
"I could not stop even when I've noticed that you're coming. You were so turned on by my finger, "he teases me and resets itself in order to remove the condom. "Shit, I have you not even touched elsewhere. "
I consider whether I should tell him that this time it actually is a first time, but then let it. It should not fancy too much. If he thinks already that it is my first time in Hamburg, it is too intimate to me. No idea why I do not begrudge him. Perhaps because he has nothing he could offer me in return.
The condom knotted ends up next to my bed and stretched out beside me, Julian. He is on the side. He has his head supported on his arm as he watched me, grinning.
"What?" Inquire, I am weak.
"Nothing. I enjoy just the sight. "
I lie still and contented sperm flows over on his back. The legs are just as they have fallen - spread a little. Overall, I feel completely relaxed. There are the after effects of my climax. I doubt that I could wear my muscles in the near future, so soft and weak they feel in themselves.
"Hmph." I close my eyes. "You I could get something to clean up. "
" Hm ... "he does not sound very enthusiastic. "Where can I find this?"
"In the Night stands on your side," I mumble amused, because it sounds like I would send it now to look through my crates. "I do not yet have come to me in front of you to look for another sex partner, but chaste I have not lived."
amused smile, he rolls over to the other side to find there are. turns with a few paper towels He is finally back to me and wiped me clean with care. "Very nice that this time you can not jump out of bed and immediately disappear."
I runzle forehead. "Aha?" If I new that occurs to him that nice. I rather thought he would appreciate it if his guest bed disappears before it gets too serious. How serious is this really? The third time within such a short time. An affair might well call it even. Anyway, it's not a one-night stand more. However, a scandal means more than sex. This is sex. Even if we get on well and I will be happy mind - find very attractive - with all that laughter and smile. His way is me yet a feeling of lightness. It just seems not so serious and I push the thought aside.
"So Clean, "he finally says, stroking his hand over my dry stomach. "It was necessary."
"You yourself eingesaut," I mumble, pointing to a few spots. "When you were lying to me."
"Oh," he breathed, smiling and A new cloth takes itself "You get pretty wet. The first time I thought it would be at the time. "
I prefer not to answer it. I would think anything. Sometimes my semen quite a mess - most of my partners will be perceived as cool. I personally find it normal and it feels good when I get so wet. Yet nothing I would talk about.
"So, Henrik tell you something about me up?"
"Hm?" I runzle forehead. "What do you want? And why? "
" Well, you know all sorts about me, my parents, childhood and job, "he explains and fits with the cheerful smile at me. "But I just know that you are a lawyer from Stuttgart, who dances in his free time."
"This is not a little", I mean.
"Too little," he replies. "For I am curious. So ... What exactly are for you as a lawyer? "
" Good, "I reply with a smile. "Criminal Law. I'm defending. "
" And why did you come to Hamburg? Is there more criminals? "He asks fascinating.
The sparkle in his eyes I'm flattered. I have to smile still on his question and shake my head. "No, a friend of my father here, a firm that works very well. They did gain some time and he has an eye on me, he made me an offer that I have a bad could not refuse. I have good prospects for a counterpart in a year. "
" He likes you? "Inquires Julian interested.
"What? No! How do you say that? "
" Well, he has an eye on you ... I thought that means ... "He shrugs his shoulders a little embarrassed. "Was not the phrase for it?"
"Also ... yes, I acknowledge with a smile. "But generally for ... Well, someone watching. He is like an uncle to me. My godfather. God, is he already over sixty! "
" Oh ... Well, you're not one for Daddy. "
" Absolutely not "assure him I smile. "At least not until I am one myself."
Julian lies down again on my belly and grins at me. "You sure will be a hot daddy and you might even catch a nice boy."
"He would be safe to me much," I reply and shake my head. "No, thank you."
"very reasonable." His lips and sip my approach to them easily. Half-closed eyelids, I look at him and enjoy the caress.
"You're a very reasonable man, or Henrik?" He mumbled suddenly.
What does he want to say? I turned back and look at him quizzically. But if he was so smiling, as now, he may be simply resent anything. He seems to mean no harm. A very sincere, So serious question. I sigh and shake my head. "Do you think that?"
"I do not know." His hands begin again to explore my body. "But I know you have too little. But you seem to me to Sun At first glance at least. "
" Ah yes ", I for hake and hope that he still explains. Its observations interest me - particularly as they relate to my person.
"Hmm, you seem cool and businesslike," he admits me. "Even like a lawyer. "
" I'll just Appeared also cool and objective? "
" You mean in bed? "I nod
.
He laughs softly and shakes his head. "No, quite the opposite. Maybe I sleep with you so so much "
" You sleep with me so happy "It is the way we flirt here -.? If such it can be called that - ludicrous. I like yet. Now it is to grin at me and I roll over him.
With a satisfied Julian purring winds his arms around me and smiled at me. "What do you think, why am I here?"
"No idea," I tease him. "To me curious to elicit details about my life?"
"Nay, that was just for the break until you can again," he replied insolently. "You're a bit older than me."
"two years".
"See?" He wiggles his eyebrows.
shit, I what he can oppose anything. Otherwise I'm never at a loss for arguments. It just makes me speechless - sometimes. Instead of answering, I kiss him, until his arguments should be considered. And I get it again and definitely want more. Thirty-one now is not really old.
"Your turn," I nuschle to his lips, which I now walk down to my slip and his neck. "What do you want?"
"I could fuck you but a moment ago as I wanted," he replies.
"Oh, you wanted it so? "
" No, I wanted to, that we come together ... "He sighs comfortably when I arrive at his nipple and suck on it. "But ... that now has a little more time. Let's not rush. "
" So, how do we spend our time until then sell? What should I do? ", Hake to me.
For a while he seems to think. Maybe he enjoys only what I with my mouth instead and his nipples. Anyway, he is silent for some time before he puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down. "Suck me."
nothing better than that ... I slid down on him and suck initially in some other places that seem appetizing before I finally succeeded to his half-erect penis. It seems less spectacular than his long game with my butt, but I give myself too hard to make it as stimulating as possible for him. Judging from his sounds, I manage well. He sounds hot. Sometimes he is a little dirty talk of himself - in English. I do not know why but it makes me sharper than if he would speak German and I am inspired it. I stand but at a moderate pace. It will excite him, but do not drive to the climax. Prudence I lick once again on the underside of his shaft and enjoy the horror that he recorded it.
Finally, he pulls me up to him and gives me a long kiss. Not urgent but unlikely erotic. His tongue penetrates wet in my mouth and my heartfelt seduced into a game. At the same time I feel like puts his hand around my cock and gently pulls him. I gasp and cringe to meet her sensitive.
know " you know what I like about our sex to last? "he whispered to me with a smile.
We are now facing each other on the page. I looked questioningly into his eyes and sip again to his lips, because I still do not like to give it up. "What?"
"That you're so flexible," he admits with a smile.
"I like that with you too," I return. "So what? How do you like it this time? "
" I do not know, "he murmurs, still looking even my lips for a kiss. "It is both hot, but I think I want you again as a Top "
" That would also turn again. "
" Yes, but either way ... "His hand caresses now warm at my side. "I want you to fuck me. And how do you see when you are in me. "
" Hmm, you ride me? ", I suggest, and can not prevent me alone elicits the idea of a lascivious grin.
But he shakes his head and smiled. "No ... Well, maybe at the beginning. But I want you to fuck me when you come. Hart. Fast. Sweating. And naked this time. "
Again his hand moves deeper and stroking my shaft. He has to persuade me. I like this idea too much. I move closer to him and stroking my hand over his body. Determined I let slip my hand between his buttocks and play around with their fingers his anus. Julian sighed softly, opening his legs by the top places on my hip. Again, see my lips and take his kiss on our previous again as I did at first stretching with my fingers. Its muscle is to fast. Probably an after effect from this evening.
Finally, I reach for the lubricant and Julian feels for another condom. Fortunately, there is no shortage of both. Our mouths like on them, but do not loosen them. To make it more convenient, have positioned Julian finally back on my lap. Me this challenge will also better to let the lubricant on the spot while my condom unaffectedly rolls over.
"I do not like condoms," he mumbles against my lips.
"necessary evil", I nuschle back. And that is an evil, which I do not make compromises.
He nods and is aimed at something. "But try to imagine what it would be without risk. Then you could give me all your ... "He frowns and looks for the right word. "Is the German word for no rational Cum?"
"sperm."
"Yes, sperm ..." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "The is not the term I mean. "
" seed? "I curled my nose. Certainly not the right word.
Julian laughs and shakes his head clear. "Yes. Anyway, I'm on your Cum and would in a small, sweet dream world without you in my ass have risk. "
I grin and shake his head.
"I know that it's not," he admits, and leans forward. At the latest when he bites my bottom lip gently, he has me back on the arousal level brought to the sobering word search. For a moment I let myself completely to one, but apparently my subconscious does not remain idle.
"cum", I mumble a sudden impulse.
"Hm?"
"You wanted a vulgar word for semen, right?" I declare that I am smiling. "Cum."
"cum?" He repeated with relish and then chuckles, shaking his head. "Therefore comes wanker? The dirty word masturbate? "
" Yeah, jerk. But originally cum is like grease, for example shoe polish. "
Now he laughs again happy. "You never stop learning." He focuses on his butt, grinning and positioned directly over my hard penis. He still, however, makes no effort to let himself sink it. "Spunk," he says again. The word seems to like him.
I regret the other hand almost to have called him because I think it is no longer particularly appropriate. "It's a pretty adolescent Word. 'And I will not talk about it any further, but. I can feel the heat and narrowness of it already almost.
"For Teens"
I nod and reach for his hip to get him to push me, but he pushes my hands away easily. We talk entirely too much.
Mockingly he looks at me and shakes his head. "So tell me a better word."
Is this a new game? I have no idea. I breathe a little frustrated and shrugged at him. But no chance. It is aimed only at more to come out of my reach. "Semen."
"Henrik" Now he laughs again. "This is not vulgar! This is medically "
Oh shit. I've never done a lot of dirty talk, or I might have a few terms for it. I find it damn hard for me to remember something. Especially in this situation. God, only five centimeters, I would be in it. "Eggnog." Something more stupid I can not think straight one.
Julian screened me skeptical. "Seriously?"
I nod.
He amused chuckles. "I want your eggnog?"
It sounds stupid even to my ears. "Hey! I can not help it. It once said one. "
" Give yourself more trouble. "Apparently he wants to torment me.
When I try again, I ignore them, and wants to reach out for him catch his hand and push it on my mattress. For a while struggling we for supremacy, but in the end he can do from the top with his body weight more than I alone with my strength.
"I can not for my limited language," I try to convince him otherwise. "That's mean."
"Na, na, counselor," he teases me. This convinced him not so.
"We have proven to be less words than the English language," I argue further still.
"But you can combine your words so funny, he replies. "Well come on, only an attempt to Henrik." Frech he kisses me on the nose. My hands still he presses on the mattress and his butt is out of reach.
I give a sigh and close my eyes to remember me. Finally, I actually have one last idea. "I want your cum inside me."
"juice?"
I open my eyes and look at him.
He looked me still skeptical, with the twinkling in his eyes. "Really?"
"Hmm." I like the word even to some extent. "Probably comes from the sap."
"Well," he has to grin and gives me a kiss. "Then I will someday have your juice on my belly. But not now "
Anm.dA. Gebetat again from B-chan: Thanks! \u0026lt;3 it came from btw also the suggestion that I explain promiscuous. ignore the link simply: For those who feel informed unnecessary. XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment