Friday, December 31, 2010

Find Blueprint For An Apartment



two



Friday. I make it home just in time before the first of my friends show up to dance. I wait a little curious as to whether the new is coming back. The departure last time's not gone so well. And I found him in front of so much promise. Well, maybe it's gone well. He definitely was not affectionate. Viola ... this gossip aunt says, I think.

It is not true that I never seriously. I'm looking for just the right one and why should I not have fun here? Also, I do not know how long I was in Germany may remain. It's okay. I have found friends and earn money with what I enjoy. But in the beginning it was not easy. The language is so hard for me and no one comes very far. While many German speaking English, but few want to speak English in their spare time. Only when I started to speak German, I have found real friends. Before that my friends were also more foreigners like me and usually do not stay long.

So at eight make up my friends. I welcome them with a hug, how to do that here among people you like. Also, I welcome this Henrik so as he, like the last time quite late for us on the roof meets. I wonder whether he is today directly from work. He looked really good in the suit. Really. I like men, which is such a thing. You have such a charisma that turns me on. Even as a teenager in the hotel, which has worked in my father, I found the business men sexy. The thought distracted me but from just from dancing. So I try not to notice the man further. As if nothing had happened. Henrik is also taking anything that could point to our meeting yesterday.

It's okay. Really good. Very good indeed. Easily given.

I focus on the group as a whole and on dance. However, I get to immediately, as Ralf is for Henrik. The women just dance alone.

"We want to go after the neighborhood," says Ralf him. "Do come with me?"

"Sounds good." Henrik smile on this little cool but not unfriendly Art He rubs his blond hair casually from the sweaty forehead. Even without the suit, he made an appearance. Casual, cool and sexy. "But first I must go home yet, come straight from work. When and where you meet you? Or is she right after? "

" No, you're not the only one who needs to look more chic. "Ralf smiled indulgently. He called the bar where they want to meet, and describes him how he got there. I am not listening on. The group goes every Friday out together, who has the desire and time at least. Concerns me something else. So with Henrik determined again his suit? ... I remember the German word not. No matter. If I just think of me is hot.

"Hey here either! Do not flirt! Dance, "I'll call in between. Wink them but, before I focus once again to lead the group. I still have all the time, thinking how sexy Henrik has looked in his suit. Maybe I should go with evening and again today. Then I could deepen with Henrik. I think it's okay. He is not a barnacle. But if he wants to go home to get changed ... I do not know. Actually I want him dear in the suit. Damn. I look at him. He dances really well. A very little bit too stiff. Not notice that it would - I of course already, but I suspect otherwise none of those present. It also fits well with him somehow. Underline his personal touch. Maybe I should go with really. Whether or not a Suit Suit. I fancy him.

Then I can take him as well right now. How sweaty he is. Or take my leave. It surprised me that he was bottom so much. He even came very quickly. It was very hot. Damn hot.

"Enough for today," I shout and clap their hands. Actually still have five minutes, but I can not concentrate more and sweatpants under my wide hides a large swelling. I can not dance. Not so.

clap with the other. Immediately talk to each other by all. Someone comes to me and asks me if I'll be there tonight. As always, I give myself undecided. I decide anything rather spontaneously. In two hours if I have a mind to do something, then I will do that. If not, there are at least no one would have to cancel the I. I let myself to a superficial conversation, follow it but Henrik inconspicuous with my eyes. He chats briefly with Katrina and Tanya. Then he goes one of the first down the stairs to the balcony.

I detach myself from the conversation with Momo - Actually he has another one: a German name that starts with Mo - Moritz - but which I could not pronounce at first. Therefore, I call him only Momo. He is the youngest dancer here. A nice guy, even gay, but looking for something serious. I will therefore exceptionally hands off him. He in return from me. So I say goodbye to him and Henrik follow down the stairs. Just in time to see how he disappears the first time in the bathroom. With his sports bag. I assume that he takes a shower and moves.

attracts His Suit ...

Damn.

I act, without thinking. Hastily, I disappear into my bedroom, and search my drawer with the toys. Behind closed doors I do not hesitate a long time and decide for myself the simple, black butt plug. My head is built up quickly on a fantasy - like a choreography. What I'll do what he will do and what we will do then. Long prelude is not in it, so I stretch before me now already. And I listen carefully to the shower in the next room. Fortunately he has chosen. This time he takes a shower not so glorious as long on Wednesday. Sorry. It was very exciting to watch him there.

I'm still in time ready to wait at the door on him. He actually carries his suit again when he steps out of the bathroom. The top buttons of the shirt he has not closed. This is beyond my imagination even more. Grinning, I lean against the wall. He seems a little surprised to see me. Even more, when I grab his arm and pull without hesitation toward the bedroom. Since he does not resist, we find ourselves back in it after all. I close the door. There are too many people are there that might disturb us. Full of expectation, I turn to him. As he stands ... A slightly raised eyebrow, the eyes narrowed on the other side easily. The arms across your chest. And the suit ... I am running out of words. At least the German one.

"I really need you to fuck me like this," I confess to him softly falling, and before he could comment on the other hand, before him on the knee. I quickly open the zipper of his pants and go with my hand through the slot, to feel for his tail.

"Like what?" He asks perplexed and moaning softly as I would find. I like his voice. And his accent.

"In a suit," I say search and admission in his underpants.

"Do you have a fetish or what?"

"Kind of ..." Grinning, I look up to him and deliver his still flaccid sex out of his pants without opening the button. I do not need long to get him hard. Although he still seems confused.

stülpen My lips over his penis and suck his penis deep into my mouth. With a suppressed sigh, can give me Henrik. It does not actually , until his cock rises steeply. Only then I let off him and drag me down already getting up the pants. I lay flat on my bed and gasp softly as the butt plug presses against my prostate. I spread my legs to show him what to expect.

"Oh my God." He swallowed audibly and with a few steps with me. Over his shoulder I see his smile as he sits on the edge of the bed. "Have you danced around it?"

"no." I laugh softly.

seems to calm him. Teasing his hand pressed against the simple, black part in my ass. He pushes it slightly back and forth. Long as I can not stand it. It drives me almost mad. I want more. Him.

"Hurry," I gasp with longing. "Fuck me."

"... horny." He speaks the words out slowly, as if he'd have to think a while before it occurred to him. But a little complacent, apparently because it fits well in his opinion. Does it, too.

"Yeah," I confirm self-deprecating and laugh again. "Please, hurry. "

By Henrik comes to a gentle puff. He reaches for the drawer and takes out her one of my condoms. After he has routinely rolled over, he pulls the last butt plug from my ass. Very slowly. I have the feeling that they alone have to get away. But I pull myself together. Not yet. First I want to have it in me. First, I want him to fuck me.

At last I can feel his penis against my slightly open rosette suppressed. It penetrates easily into me and groans hoarse as he was up to the root in me. I feel his pants, which pressed against my ass. Even more so I feel it in me. He fills me comfortable. I quickly get used to his size, not that it hurts me or I feel too little. Just perfect.

Henrik Carefully hold still, so I get used to it. But I have already. I want more! I start to move around restlessly against him. But Henry still keeps quiet. With a faint whimpering sound I push myself to meet him on. He is now common. I breathe frustrated as he still does not soften the leaves and look over my shoulder at him. His view is between are addressed. Equally excited as he grins mischievously. Apparently it makes him, I watch as I try to animate him. Then I meet the gaze of his green eyes. Roguishly it to flash, before he completely withdraws from me.

What a bastard! Before I can protest

, he directs but also has a smile. "Turn around. So you can not see but my suit. "

suit. Yeah, that's the word. Grinning, I turn around and put on my leg. Where he is right, he's right. Around so I think it is better. With a sarcastic expression about his mouth strikes Henrik me a lock of hair from the face, before he again attaches and penetrates into me. "How do you like it?"

"Hard", I groaned and shut his eyes dreamily. "And fast ... I mean fast."

He probably would have understood even without my stammered translation. It can not be asked twice. His loins hard hit on my buttocks, which elicits from me an enthusiastic moaning, since I feel his pants and pointed out will, that he still carries his great suit. Suit. Suit. I open my eyes again and look at him greedy. Henrik's mouth twitches slightly, and it increases a little more. He fucks me really hard.

God, I do not long hold on. Fortunately, I've prepared well lubricated. Panting, I lay my head back, then I look back at him and caress me jittery themselves being somehow slightly stern look, which is aimed at my hand, makes me even more. It all fits together. This secret fantasy of mine to be addressed, which I have never lived so intensely. It fits perfectly into this fantasy.

With one last groan, I pour myself on my belly. It gives me an extra kick, as Henrik at the next maneuver will also impact quality. Breathless, he is supported above me. His eyes are firmly pressed. The Bottom

he looked quite different from what he has come. More tender. Vulnerable.

Now he is hot especially.

is, however, distanced his eyes when he opens his eyes again and looks down on me. He pulls back without hesitation from me. "That was kinky."

I smile just because I'm not sure what exactly he says. Gently push me further on the bed to be comfortable. Here I will it is not the eyes.

"Why suits?" He asks, after he has disposed of the condom negligent and has set an angle on the edge of the bed so that he faces me. Oh, he says ... Well, there are probably worse fetishes.

"No idea," I say and laugh softly. Of course, I have a hunch, but I do not tie him on the nose. I roll on my side, so I'm facing him. He looks at me a little dissatisfied. Probably because I do not like to answer him. So I try to relax the situation and would stretch out my hand to him and stroke on his leg.

said "It is of BOSS," Henrik cool.

I need a moment to the statement of the origin of the assets of his suit. Then I amused grin. Should I care? "Yeah?"

"Yes." He nodded soberly.

"Expensive is not it?" I inquire loose me.

"It is."

"Do you earn good?"

"Yes."

He is still a hot track when he is so cool. God, what with him? I suspect that it does not please him that I wanted him in the suit. Kinky, he called it. What interests me the suit a shit. I think he is hot. The suit itself - BOSS or off the shelf - I do not care. I shake my head, smiling. "If you ..."

"The suit or the salary?" He asks dryly.

"Both, I suppose," I mean me and stretch. "Anyway, it's good that you are not a professional dancer become art. That would not fit so well. Even if you can dance well. "

" My opinion, "he agrees with me and stands up abruptly. He directed his suit a bit. On his shirt is liable to add a splash of my sperm. He seems at the same time to notice and is looking to looking in my room. His gaze remains fixed on elements of my organization, as if they notice the first time. For that he had probably been no opportunity.

It is a simple room. White walls. Black and white pictures with dance scenes on it. Dark furniture. I do not make a lot of Worry about such things

"Are you really well later on with the neighborhood?" He inquired casually.

"still do not know." I roll my contributions to the other side of the bed, open a drawer of the bed box and then put a pack of paper towels on the bed. Then he looks likely.

fact, he plucks one from the pack now and winces slightly as sounds from the kitchen a chuckle. Whether they have heard us? Probably. I was not very quiet. Sighing, Henry wipes the semen from the fabric his shirt. The cloth he can casually drop into the trash. He then went towards the door. "Well then until this week."

"Uh yeah ..." Confused, I look for him. And he's gone. Which is even worse than me. Seems like he would always jump right to hurry out of bed, if he just had sex. Or the fact he takes my bad with the suit. Perhaps I should explain it to him yet. It's no big secret. I like to keep good men in suits. They excite me. Point.

am After a while, and I slip on in my jogging pants. Crouching in the kitchen a few of my friends. I put his head in the door and to wink at them. "Have you no home?"

"It's so cozy," mocks Boris. "This noise in particular." He imitated my moans. ". Even if it was over very quickly"

I track him tongue out and declare: "I am now showering or is someone still in there?"

"Yes, Katrina, but the other would be free. Your poor victim ran off to shower at least without, "said Viola. "And I warned him."

"Oh, do not worry," I reassure her. "Henrik is not so sensitive."

"How do you know that. You have seen him only twice and the same besprungen. "

" Or you can mount, "added Boris, who know how to listen to me in the changing situation.

I roll my eyes and neglect to educate them about it, that it was the second time already. Instead, I go shower and hope that they're gone, when I'm done. My thoughts go back to Henrik. The could have stayed quiet longer. However, the mood between us in the end not like it. I should really clarify. If he has something to get the suit in the wrong way, it is perhaps not the training. I would find a pity. I would imagine that we could make friends well. After all, he is new in town and certainly looks more friends. Ado decide I still go out with.

"At ten in the usual bar, right?" I inquire, come when I wrapped the towel from the bathroom.

"Yes! Will you come too? ", The bells are back from the kitchen. Ralf's voice.

"Probably." Binding I will not. Until then, I have considered me ten times back and forth. Actually, I could be thinking too easy and if it is as much a coin toss. In principle, it would amount to the same. Ultimately, I decide from the gut. This I usually go best.

But I'm already at what I could put on me. Me to move yet again, I will not like. So I slip right into my favorite jeans, the choice of the upper part but then move on later. Only jeans I return to my friends in the kitchen. I'm mighty thirsty. Randomly I reach into the fridge and get hold of still water with apple flavor. No idea why, but I love this artificial stuff. Greedy I empty half the bottle in a train.

"Wow, is there but a thirsty," says Viola fixed. "But this is indeed exhausting to dance first, then sex with no respite in between."

"I do not want to talk about my sex life with you. That's none of you. "

" That's what makes it so much fun, "Ralf replied with a smile and patting my bare shoulder. Ralf, Boris and Viola are the only ones still there. All others have already run away. Perhaps the remaining are for this reason as violently. "So how is it so?"

"Who?" Ask me stupid and I just smile.

"You know very well: this Henrik" Viola groaning with impatience.

"How would you like?" I ask back.

"Now in bed, for example?"

"Well, he can not be sustained. That was a quickie as it appears in the book, "Boris says snide remarks.

"I was horny -? Okay," I declare, laughing. "He has adapted. So he is probably quite good in bed. More I can not say it. Topic closed. "

" No, not so fast. I'm terribly curious about this guy. "Viola slipping excitedly in her chair back and forth. "Why is he always so stuffy with clothes and is not a professional dancer?"

"He is a lawyer," I explain. "And I think that fits very well with him, both the suit and of the professionals. As a professional, he would not be good enough. "

" He dances just great, "replied Boris. "Such a strong charisma has it."

"Exactly. He is good enough for groups and the background, "I agree. "But I think that it would not be enough. He probably thinks he is -. And that is the reason "

Suddenly I can see the three weird. I raise my eyebrows and smile uncertainly, "What?"

"When you have found out that your over him?" Inquires Ralf. "I was Wednesday in the kitchen there when you have to talk to you. Since you have almost talked only about you. "

" You were not up to the end there, "I reply and I can not resist a grin.

"Oh no! You did not ... "With an open mouth stunned Viola's head. "Julian! On the first night "

" Nothing can burn, what, "mocks Boris -? Not stunned, but very well maintained.

"It helped that Viola has warned him about me," I give to smile. "Otherwise he would have been more cautious. So, however, he has been waiting on it really. He said:., Ticking because I like '"

Viola sighs: "men"

"Hey," complained Ralf. "Not everyone is so ..."

"No, Momo is not so," I agree and accept Ralf implicitly from the race. "And I have Momo never touched, so ... No worries here."

"Okay, so you come with today?" Hooked after Boris. "This is Henry, too."

"I know." That is the reason why I want to go. But I better leave The unmentioned. "I do not care."

Somehow it seems to bring this matter up with the idea that they should gradually but home to get changed and make it pretty. I am also very glad that I have to talk no more about Henrik. This is so stressful. Especially when I still want to have fun.



I do not have a top that I like. This finding should I do when I'm finally in front of my closet and lost in his inner rigid. Damn, I should wash it. Now it's too late. So I'm probably still not ... Within five minutes I decide to go back and pull up one after each shirt and shirt from the closet, hidden in it. After I spread it all over my room and put on the half and had rejected, I finally stumble on a plain black shirt. So you can not really do much wrong. I have to try and lo and behold, it fits even better. No idea when I bought it. Maybe it's not even mine.

With a quarter of an hour late to reach the bar, where the group still meets. It is not yet moved on to happiness. Latest in this case I would indeed be reversed. With a view from the entrance I check who else is there. Actually, just the usual suspects. And then just Henrik. He stands next to Momo. They talk quite intense. A little too intense for my taste. This could be because even without Henrik suit looks very good. It bears a closer jeans, Chucks and a dark green, close-fitting end T-shirt that certainly fits well with his eyes. He looks pretty young. I have no idea how old he is. In any case, it fits well with the group. A lawyer remembers nothing about him.

My goodness, I stare. Courageously, I detach myself from my observation post and am approaching the group. Not Henrik and Momo. That can wait. First, I join Katrina and Tanya. They greet me with a hug, even though we have just seen the first. Their eyes in the direction of Henry suggests that they are not our meeting in my bedroom has remained hidden. But fortunately they do not speak of it.

"Nice to have you come," says Katrin. "You were not here in forever. Had today did not expect you ... " If the

but an allusion to Henry and me to be, then I ignore them. "Yes, I did not know whether I still have joy. Let's see how long I think. Do you already know where we go? "

They know. A disco in the area, brings an eclectic mix of music. After all, with no dress code. I hate it when I can not wear sneakers. My gaze wanders off to Henrik. He wears Converse. Amazing that I find him just as attractive but, like fine in his leather shoes. Maybe even a little more because I know he can afford something else. Momo I consider for a moment. He smiles at Henrik charming and strums with his long eyelashes. Apparently he is the only one here who has not noticed from the little interlude before. To me he has always made a wide arc ... But maybe that was not so much of my call. Maybe I'm just not his type and Henrik already.

"Momo burns his fingers on the" I mumble in Katrin's direction.

"Everyone must make his own experiences," replied the smiling. "And you got your but already, as I have heard."

I nod with a grin. However, I was not ready. "But when Momo's friends, we should perhaps warn him? Henrik is faster out of your bed than you can say Amen after orgasm. "

" Are you doing what is normal? "Interferes Tanja amused.

"If it was a good man," I reply, laughing. "No, seriously. The guy is so cool that one is stuck with the tongue when you lick on him. I mean it just fine. It is not our love for Momo. "

" Show me your tongue, "Katrina asked, giggling. "I hope you have no freezer burn've got it. "

fact, I stretch out her tongue. "Yuck! You know what I am. "

" freezer burn? Get not only food? "Wonders Tanja amused. "Why do you take Momo then after not just one side and make a suggestion? Or are we supposed to do about? "

I had hoped. Maybe I should start to Viola. The mother has more of these protective instincts. But there is now too late. I shrug my shoulders with a smile. I can think of another better. "Let's see ..."

"Hey Julian is still there! When are you come? "Marvels Ralf and wraps his arms around me. His breath smells like he had already emptied half the bar. His devotion is further evidence. Actually, he is heterosexual. "Did you just sneaked inside, without saying hello."

"Hello," I say with a smile and pat him on the shoulder. "We have just seen us before."

"But anyway," complains Ralf and still does not seem willing to let go of me.

Grinning I submit it on to Boris, who is built next to us was helpful. Boris is gay and has no objection to be hugged by Ralf. On the contrary. But Ralf knows himself in a drunken state and dissolves rapidly from him, to Viola to stagger on.

"do not come Well, probably more," Boris says cheerfully. "Then we can actually go ... Or do you still drink?"

"I never drink," ANSWER I look back and telling to Ralf, who has now hung on viola.

"Coke or something ..." he directs and winks at me. "But you can also drink afterwards."

Do I look like. Together we ring in the dawn. All drink from their respective drinks and we finally left the bar together, we run down the Reeperbahn, in order to arrive at the appropriate discount. As always a lot going on and we go in small groups to give us better weave through the oncoming pedestrians can. It does not please me that I Momo and thereby lose sight of Henrik. Accordingly, I am relieved when we finally all stand in line at the inlet. We were already knows. We come in without problems.

A few of us leave at once on the dance floor. I still hesitate and watch Momo and Henrik disappear with the other group in the direction bar. Ralf Viola and her, too. Not my favorite group. Katrina and Tanya go dancing with Boris. And then there are only Dennis and Carol. The two are together and can not seem to agree which group they want to join. I still do not know.

"Hey Julian! "A hand settles on my shoulder and warm breath caresses my ear, has the deep voice yelled in the straight. Otherwise, communication is not possible due to the loud music. I must first go to a little distance and then recognize Michael. Blond, handsome boy in his early twenties. Student as far as I know.

"Hi Michael," I greet him back with a grin, and take him briefly in his arms. It feels good. Large and slender as he is. Tight muscles. We had a lot of fun. His penis is a gem.

"Not much longer seen," he states and then looks me in his blue eyes.

I smile broadly at him. "No, it's almost too long. What are you so driven? "

" The usual stuff, "he said, shrugging. "Do you drink?"

"Sure, why not?" I agree and let him take me from the direction of bars. There are still others. I had forgotten. Henrik also I had forgotten when I looked into Michael's eyes. Now it falls to me again. And Momo. Actually, Momo and Michael would be much better match. Of course Michael Momo would hurt too, but at his age it is still committed to forgive these errors. Momo could forgive him and Michael could still change. "Do you know you really?"

, I inquire. I have involuntarily both controlled at the bar and Michael followed me indiscriminately. "Momo, Michael, Henrik."

"Moritz", improved install Momo.

I laugh softly. "Momo."

Michael charming smiles. "That sounds sweet."

then blushes Momo and his gaze wanders restlessly to Henrik. But his eyes are unfathomable to me. I answer their eyes and grin at him defiantly. The atmosphere changes noticeably. "Exactly. So Momo fits him better. Indeed, he is very sweet and still so young. "

Momo's face paint is still a shade darker. It sparkles at me in a mixture of shame and anger. But I just smile. Even if I scrape a little pride, I save it actually just in front of even greater injury.

"But not younger than me, right?" Interferes Michael. Perhaps to Momo to take in the protection. "Did you drink something, Julian?"

"Um, yes, a Coke," I acknowledge and smile at Momo. "Yes, I guess you're about the same age."

"Aha." Momo blinked in confusion. Unsure he looks up to Michael. Which would have about two years older than himself Henry, however, is determined already ten years older. This brings me back to the question of how old he is.

Henrik has been the way, yet said nothing. Now he crosses his arms over his chest and smiled coolly. "And how do you know you?"

"coincidence," I answered casually.

"We once met here somewhere," brings Michael, who has already passed his request to the bartender. "But it's been a while." At the rate he looks at Momo. I hope that this is not a coincidence. "And she knows you from dancing? "

" Yes, "said Momo. "Taking an example?"

"This was advised," Michael admits, laughing. "To be seen as a layman definitely need to dance it well."

"Well, we definitely have before", I mean. "Why do you show him not even know what you can, Momo?"

"Um, maybe later," breathed the move.

"Michael is dancing not bad." God, kids, it makes me not so difficult. I smile at Michael challenging. "For a layman."

"Pah." The shakes his head. "Here in a confined area is not only skill. But why not now? "He clearly wants to flirt, as he smiles at Momo. But he is also sweet with its dark curls and big brown eyes. "Maybe I'm learning what to yes."

short Momo switched to Henrik. Then he pulls himself together and smiled bravely up at Michael. "Well good. "

I'm about to applaud it. This has indeed worked very well. Michael hesitates for a second. Perhaps he feared that it was Momo again mind. He grabs his hand and together they aim at the dance floor. The drinks, which stresses the bartender for me and now Michael has probably forgotten that. Without further ado, I pay and move to the Coke Henrik Michael.

With a modest smile she takes the contrary. His green eyes myself patterns. Unfortunately, I will not look out of their very clever. And then they turn itself off again and look for the two guys on the dance floor. He snorted softly. "What was that?"

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Well, what good?" He shakes his head. "They had no chance ..."

"fits quite well," I mean, grinning. "At least better than you at Momo."

"Ah yes ... Then was your intervention so pure intent." He does not sound surprised. "And why, may I ask, I take care not to - Momo"

"You you said yourself that you ticks like me, "I reply and take a sip from my cold cola. Michael villain of this ... This is not a pure coke. I drink it anyway. "And Momo is ticking now with a difference. He would fall in love ruckzuck in you. "

" Hm, "muttered Henry. "Do not you think I would have noticed that time?"

"No idea. And I do not know whether you can stay away from him if you had noticed it. "I look at him from the side. "Would you? "

" I was not going to rise today night with him in the chest, if you think that. "Thoughtfully, he takes a sip of Coke and Michael makes a face. "How young are the two really?"

"Why?"

"This is pure coke."

"Oh, that's mine." I take him out of the glass hand and hand him the cola-rum mixture. "Momo is sweet nineteen and Michael maybe twenty-one. How old are you? "

" Thirty. "

"Hui ..." I breathe fresh.

"And you?", He wants to know now.

"only twenty-nine," I admit and wink.

"Ah yes ..." He grins Matt. This time it seems his cola to taste better.

I decide to take the bull by the horns. "Before, when you're cut off so quickly ... it had a reason? I mean, I've got you angry? "

" Why? Were not you ready yet? "The Frage ist merkwürdig. Ich kann seinen Ton auch gar nicht deuten. Seinen Blick ebenso wenig, aber das ist ja nichts Neues.

„Ähm na ja“, murmle ich. „Nein … Ich meine, doch, aber …“ Verdammt, was labere ich für eine Scheiße. „Du bist so schnell aufgesprungen, also nehme ich an, dass ich dich mit etwas vertrieben habe. Ich verstehe aber nicht, mit was … Ich meine, dass ich scharf auf dich im Anzug war, kannst du mir kaum so übelnehmen, immerhin war ich davor auch schon scharf auf dich. Es war also nicht nur der Anzug …“

"Why suits, Julian?" He asks simply.

So is it because I wanted him to answer the question. I roll with the eyes. "This is no big deal. I told you yet, that my father is working in hotels? Since many business men are single and assumed. I've always found sexy. This has spread to the clothing. Not because there is more behind. Other people like big noses .... "

Henrik amused smiles and takes another sip of Coke Michaels. The two sweeteners are still disappeared on the dance floor. I am itching in your fingers to follow them. Therefore, I slip on a little closer to Henrik. "And what are you on?"

"variety," he replies.

His voice is like a cold shower. Is he saying that goes twice? Probably he is right. I also usually. I am therefore not crooked and decide the dull sense of my wounded pride, smile away. "Who does not?"

Yes, who does not? I fuck not just men in suits. Also types in tight jeans and shoes, rubber and fabric sails. Or types, are the naked in my shower. That's very diverse. Only a stupid accident that in recent times he is me on. The whole place here is full and I had so far only has eyes for him. Even Michael I let myself go through their fingers. And now he tells me in a roundabout way that he no longer has to block me. Nice. Very nice. Fuck you, Henry!

My eyes wander to the dance floor. Which is well filled, but I do not need long to Momo identify who - contrary to his otherwise so shy type - really dance on it to, so that Michael only has eyes for him. I would now mean, I could change that yet. But I'm not mean. I do not begrudge Momo the large bulge in pants Michaels. The radiant smile of the Sunny Boys. The covetous twitching of his hands, as Momo approaches him and he wants to grab him. The two are real sugar. And I am envious.

Oh what the heck? I empty my coke and look at Henrik. "Want to dance?"

"Just do not."

The second rejection. Great! "Well, I did."

Next Moment I discover Katrina and Tanya on the dance floor and headed for them. I do not look back to Henry. What I wish I had said. Actually, much more, with the result that he has rejected me twice. A third time such a thing happened to me. So I go out of the way he's better.

"Hey!", Greets me and Tanya dancing gallantly up to me.

I refer to their movement and dance for a while with her. Then I got tired of it. I turn to Boris. Somehow I now need a man who would be ready at any time with me to go to bed. Boris would do that. I know he finds me hot. Although it is physically clean. That's all I ask not do that anyway.

"Is what, Julian?" Inquired Boris, who wrapped an arm around me in order to draw me to himself and me to scream in his ear.

"no. Why?

"You smile not, sweetie," he says. "When you dance, you smile always ... And otherwise usual"

"Just tired," I say.

"Long day?" His hand caresses my page.

"Just tired," I say simply.

"Want a Coke?"

"No, I want to dance!"

"Okay ..." Suddenly he leans forward and gives me a gentle kiss on the forehead. On the forehead!

I see him outraged. "If then kiss me right."

Boris shakes his head and stroked my cheek. "If you tell me honestly, what's going on. "

" Nothing ... "Only now that I was the third time rejected. His kiss is not worth such a confession. Frustrated, I make myself free from his arms and turn away from him. I do not come far since his arms grab me from behind and he pulls me back to his body. Now I do not like anymore. I grab his hands in order to break away from me. If no one really wants to dance with me, I just dance alone. I close my eyes, and hide the rest of the world. Just me and the music left behind. She leaves I never.

Soon I had really forgotten what happened around me. What was, who I am ... about anything. It's just a matter of feeling the music and put it into motion. No Community act only the music and me. My muscles move independently. In my mind created this image. I know how I tighten my body needs to produce a desired effect. After a while I feel a kind of weightlessness. It is the feeling that I strive for every time I dance. Better than sex. Pure ecstasy. Why do I need anyone who I can give my self here?

The music changes. I put me involuntarily new to them. It is wild. I open my eyes to bump anyone. But I much space around me. Some pairs of eyes are on me. That gives me nothing. I continue to ignore them. Pay only on the music and use now also the place that I have. I can smile again.



Anm.dA: Thank you to B-chan for refueling. :)

I wish all a Happy Happy New Year & 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment