Sunday, December 19, 2010

How Much Are You Paying Car Insurance

I'm still alive!

lot has happened since I have "ghost singer" stopped.

see if it all fits in one entry.

first I have the novel with the help of some intrepid beta now revised and sent to a publisher. I'm so excited. The recent feedback on Arrion and Neve were so good that I am (with a small impetus, by Sarah and Andi) really married have. Asked if interested, I already had in early December. There is, I could send.

second For the short story "The Singer", which is the basis for "ghost singer", I have received a refusal from the Candela-Verlag. Two editorial reviews that sounded really good - just "something is missing." After I wrote the novel done, I know also what keeps the short story: About 430 standard pages! But good. I submitted a short story right at the next competition.

third I have my two synopses for the second season of "three worlds - An Enemy" sent in Arcanum. "Mjolnir" Thor further reports of fire, Jördens, Halldis and especially Geri and Freki. "The people from the darkness" settlement experiments described under the command Halvdan.

4th "Midsummer" and "midwinter" (classic ghost stories in Klaxdonnersbüll) are the Arcanum-publisher of the call for "world traveler II" before.

5th I also write a short novel for the same tender. A knight dies in doing his duty and finds himself in the body of a newborn girl as he is for his predicament SCRAPBOOK dances will be aware, is the story really begins.

6th I write another heroic fantasy novel. Quite different from Neve and Arrion, but - I think -. Just wonderful First test reader opinions certify cajan high Anhimmelfaktor So it should be..

That was it for the first. I can think of more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment