Friday, December 24, 2010

Power Rangers Shower Curtain




ontents I: Henrik is a lawyer, but he leads a kind of double life because he loves to dance. New in town, he looks for now, a new dance studio where he can indulge his secret passion. There he meets Julian, a choreographer and director of the small studios. Now there is a certain tension between them. And initially, they also pursue very similar interests and goals. But then your feelings come into play and they need to know how different their original motives but were. The result is a conflict between feelings and principles.

isclaimer D: The appearance of the main characters was inspirert by two men on the cover: Levi Poulter & Viet Dang. The idea that Julian is a choreographer, and thus a basic element of the story, was also inspired by Viet Dang. Everything else is pure fiction and has no reference to real people. Still if you happen parallels, this is random and not intentional.

W Arning: bad language, English / German mix, very explicit sex, from 18!

C hapten: 1 but were. The result is a conflict between feelings and principles. A typical Lelis story also. ^ ^; For various reasons, I will publish it this time but not on ff.de or bxb.de, but here in LJ. Here again the main reasons for this decision in any order: A. It is to my story about trash: a love story with lots of explicit sex scenes, even worse than Diana Gabaldon's works (one of my favorite authors in btw & and I stand by it). Therefore, I doubt that the story is welcome to ff.de. As you notice, I had just got Helge's blog post and also annoyed some users who prefer not to rate other sources, his provocative post agreed without reservation. I do not really miss about it further, I have now cooled down and I hope I am able now to more objectivity than the moment when I read Helge's post. I want to get rid anschürren no new discussions, but I must at least once that I Helges next post has promised even less than the first on the subject: my opinion, it violates the guidelines of the side that Helge anonymous comment gates - whether their comments were below the belt or not, the Post also did Helge - dragged into the light and also has link to her personal blog a blog that has nothing to do with ff.de. where mainly non-issues a small circle of readers have been made available and the Helge not have derived from the public data of the profile of the author could ff.de. Especially as representing the evil comment, it has dovetailed really just a reflection of Helge's post should, as one can interpret the post as a reflection of Gabaldon's behavior. I think both are not very well done and provocative, was added. I was at the time but not been able to more objectivity. The whole issue I take personally Helge crooked and pull for me to conclude from this that I'm going to read his blog, not just when he is making no official announcement. The archive itself, I'll probably still continue to remain faithful. Finally, it is a great site that always works smoothly and has many useful functions, however, it would be pretty empty without the authors who post their stories there dü ;, DO, and readers who read it and click on the ads. Speak the users of the site should be decent be treated if anonymously post be allowed they must also remain annonym. Point.

as I had, however, even before the whole thing before Gabaldon to post Strawberry Kiss on LJ, since a part originated the idea for the story in the LJ and the title was found here. I also had in a previous post link once a photo shoot, that reminds me of the characters and has the plot. It's kind of my LJ story. :)

C. It also contains, in fact, more sex scenes than usual. * G * Especially long. And especially at the beginning. As I engage myself in any possible discussion PWP wanted (for me are sex scenes plot as long as they are relevant to the story are, besides, I just like to write them), I wanted the story also post in none of the archives, but here in my LJ, where I also possibility has content made available from 18, or possibly be classified as friends-only.

D. Also, I wanted to try something new. As mentioned before, the stats function irritated me to ff.de. Here I am one of the authors who should be happy about their stats, but somehow I can not. The function makes letter to something else, suddenly it is um Zahlen und nicht mehr um das eigentliche Schreiben. Klar, einerseits freue ich mich, wenn ich meine Leserzahl sehe, anderseits fühle ich mich aber auch ein wenig unbehaglich, unter Druck gesetzt und habe das Gefühl eine Verantwortung für ihre Unterhaltung zu tragen, die ich gar nicht haben wollte. Bei mir steht der Austausch im Vordergrund, fünf Leser würden mir dazu vermutlich reichen. Klar, je mehr Leser, desto mehr Meinungen. Viele Leser sind daher auch schön und natürlich auch eine Bestätigung. :) Letztlich denke ich aber, wenn ich nicht weiß wie viel Leser ich habe, ist der Druck auch nicht da und ich ärgere mich of non-black readers, although I want to do not and it does not fit into my own self-image. The reason is basic e D. I just touched already: exchange of Reviews. LJ has a comment function where everyone can speak freely with everyone. So also the readers to exchange each other, could perhaps add to, without having to write a full review must. And I guess I'm more inclined and quick to respond and enter into a discussion. I think it would somehow informal and relaxed before. An experiment, no idea how it works, if it works, but I just hope more of it with you.

Sure, there are also drawbacks of, for example, no alert function and readers are at a disadvantage without a LJ account even more, but there are also free readers on account ff.de. Incidentally, I do not know how I do it: Initially, the story to be public in any case, I reserve the right to place them any friends-only, if problems occur. I imagine I currently can not. Perhaps regarding JMStV or so. No idea. It is just an experiment. :)

Edit: There is still an alert function can be either the LJ or tracking individual tags.. Of course, the function Users of LJ Reserved. But still. :)

The 1 So here in LJ chapter then, probably on Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment