one
It is my fifth attempt to find the right dance studio. Sighing, I look at the old brick facade of the building in front of me. Behind it is supposedly a good studio. Not well known, not very big and not very favorable. They do not offer courses for beginners. I found that somehow promising. For experts only. Suitable for professional dancers. A friend at three corners has recommended it to me. I can not find out much, but I prefer small studios in each case larger. It would I be embarrassed if someone is sitting in the courtroom, this side of me knows.
enter with not too high expectations of me, the old building. Of course there is no elevator and the studio is on the top floor. The Fifth. But I'm here to stay fit. I just got way too long not moving properly. On the second floor I can already hear the music. RnB. Apparently, the course has already begun. However, I had been able to find any information on a precise timetable. My source said only: "Just come and have fun. They look forward to each new face. "
Well, I am wondering whether the well true. Half way I will become obsolete. The young woman looks at me curiously from the side. Her gaze falls short of my gym bag, but remains hanging on my tie. I come directly from the Registry. Her eyebrows twitch surprised, but then it gives me a big smile. She has a very expressive face. "Do you want to Julian?"
It speaks the names in English. I'm not sure if this actually Julian from English-speaking or is it because their dark skin suggests exotic roots. Also, I have no idea who is Julian. But I return her smile. She wears her dance outfit already: comfortable jazz pants and a tight Vest. These shoes and a headband. Their curly, black hair tied in a small Stummelschwänzchen back. She looks younger than me.
"to the dance studio above," I explain.
She nods as though I had confirmed it. Accordingly, that Julian is probably the course tonight. "Are you new? I have not seen you yet. "
" Yes, I am today for the first time there. I wanted to watch a minute, " I answer and add even more ". I'm new in town"
"Well then welcome. How did you hear about Julian's studio? "
" Through a friend, "I reply. "Is he good?"
"Oh yes, he is a wonderful choreographer and teacher at the Stage School ..."
I feel a little stupid. Sounds like everyone should know who finds their way here. However, I have never heard of this Julian. I'm looking for are not so very Choreography outside of my own courses. It's fun to learn even what, but I'm watching any music videos or dance shows, to watch others do it.
"That sounds good," I am therefore only.
"Dance for a long time?"
"It goes," I answered modestly. "And you? I am the way, Henrik. "
" Viola. I dance since I can remember. And professionally. Am a musical actress. "Her gaze is once again hanging on my tie. How superficial can you actually be. I'm not defending the need me. Instead, I pretend that I would notice at all their views.
"Really? Trittst you currently on somewhere? "
" Yes, The Lion King. "She smiles proudly.
I nod approvingly. "And what part? I have not had a chance to see it myself. "
She tells me that she is one of the background dancers. So it's probably not bad that I did not recognize. After all, it seems it is not me resent. I steer the subject back to the studio. Meanwhile, we have arrived almost at the top. "And many professional dancers at this studio?"
"Yes, even predominantly. It is mainly known by Julian himself, he makes even just for fun after work. It is his private studio. "She smiles again a little strange. "Well, get ready for something. Julian rehearsing with us his new choreography in order to expand. It is often very chaotic. And it is demanding, you have to have to keep the steps right after the first time. "
I nod. This presents no difficulty for me dar. Although I still want to wait, what are these steps. If they are completely unknown to me, I should better represent the rear.
"Oh, and ... You should beware before Julian. Private I mean. He is very passionate, but it never says seriously. I do not know whether you are for something sensitive. But the warning to get all new to me -. Explicitly with blond hair "She winks at me. We are now up on the last landing. Before us the open door of the studio. "Broken hearts are the most common exit reason."
"Ah, thank you." This is no exit reason rather another reason to be curious. I'm looking for something serious either. However, I have no idea of the Julian. Maybe he's not my type. Or I am not his. Blonde hair or not to move ...
"Here you can get. The warming has already begun. "Viola points to a door and then has an open end of the corridor. "As you go on the roof. We dance in the summer always there, unless it rains. Just across the living room and then through to the balcony. There is the stairs. "
" Okay, thank you. "I enter the locker room. He turns out to be small chamber with no windows. I would call them closet. Here are some items of clothing are on temporary folding chairs. Both male and female. Very small studio - you know it. And on the roof. I'm always curious. Is indeed almost an adventure.
I quickly rid myself of the suit and slip into training pants and muscle shirt. Not that I'm very bashful, but I do not want to be up late . Arrive I put my things carelessly into a corner on the floor. It is no longer chair was free. My shoes I hide under it. The Italian designer pieces are falling here but a little on too much. And I'm attached to them. Of course I hope that I unnecessarily worried about it, but better safe than sorry.
Finally I walk through the apartment. The living room seems usually to serve as a studio. There is a large area and one side is completely mirrored. The furniture in it seem grotesquely out of place. There is a comfortable sitting area of light leather. Close There is a large flat screen. Further away an expensive stereo system.
I step onto the balcony. In fact, from there a narrow metal stairway to the roof. Not for people with vertigo. Quite well, I also feel me. It is possible down to sit and watch me grow up without. At the top it goes again. Here are already gathered nearly a dozen dancers. I can make no one to guide them. They seem to warm up yet. A little unsure I stop and look around for Viola. She seems too busy to notice me. Suddenly
released from the dancers a man His black hair is tied back in a braid. He has a Mediterranean complexion - a bright ocher - and all the more whiter teeth when he grins at me now friendly. Its attractive facial features are exotic, but I can not assign them nationality. With a few steps, he reached me and stretched out his hand. "Hi, I'm Julian."
"Henrik", I imagine his smile and reply, as I shake the offered hand. So the dance teacher personally. "Marc Fricke up has recommended to me. I thought I would drop by and see me, what drives you so. "
" view does not exist. "He winks at me. A weak accent resonates in his words, but I can not identify it. Perhaps English. ". Participate Only"
"Well, I had hoped," I assure and smile - I hope - likeable.
"Good," he says. The look in his surprisingly bright eyes wander over my body. I hope he can find me nearly as attractive as I did. With his long hair, I'm not sure, but like the rest of me exceptionally well. Above all, the athletic body - every muscle trained by years of dancing. A term that I aspire too. With the muscle workout that I operate in addition, I get prominent but that my muscles defined, but not the concentrated body tension, expressing his position.
"... a little too fast, you can ask anyone."
I get with only half of what he says - I'm so busy looking at his hands - and just nod. Beautiful hands. Since I am a bit fetishistic. His back is lightly veined and slightly hairy. He has long masculine fingers. Definitely well maintained. No ring.
"Where have you been dancing everywhere?" He asked. "You're a professional, right?"
"No, not a professional." I fold a little uneasy with his hands behind his back. Maybe I am hereby but overrated. "I have lived until recently in Stuttgart. "Then I call him the studio, where I've danced. But it seems to say.
"Well, if anyone has hergeschickt Marc, I suppose even that you're not a beginner." Julian casually shrugs his shoulders. "Let's see how it works."
"Good idea." I still decide to put me back.
But Julian is unfortunately not the case. After warming up, he asks me to the front, introduced myself and then thinks that I should stop the front where he can see me. It do not really like. Especially since here there is also no mirror. I can not even see how I am instead, and must rely entirely on my body feeling. However, the nervousness is quite fast after I saw Julian's first steps. You are not completely unknown to me, although I have never seen in this combination. His style is different than anything I've ever met. He moves beautifully. Even the long hair - they are really very long, up over the shoulder blades - I like it. Otherwise I am rather short hair. I find in myself even more practical.
It's fun. I quickly customize and copy their steps. The others also have to improvise, but as far as I am not for me. I will first see inside completely. Soon I also understand what Viola meant by chaotic. During the next hour throws Julian to the sequence of steps over again. It costs a lot of concentration to follow. But I'm not the only one who is mistaken and there. All the while resting Julians light gray eyes appraising us. He adds here and there to add something to it and also the ideas of the other dancers. He laughs a lot and thus provides a loose, cheerful atmosphere.
"Okay, then I will not torment you any longer," Julian finally calls and claps his hands. "You were as always wonderful."
We in the applause with a. There are still stretched the muscles. Here and there are little groups. I'm not surprised that I am engaged by one or the other in a short conversation. I am glad all praise, which is pronounced here, and I consider myself not go back yourself. That was my finest hour since I am in Hamburg. Maybe even at all. Finally, leave the first roof. I can break away from my counterparts have not yet without seeming rude. The conversation comes to other studios in Hamburg and the disappointments you've experienced it.
The more I hear, the more I hope that Julian join me still does. Although I would pay him of course. As long as I do not disturb the course, he should have very little about it, right? I turn around looking for him. He stands a little apart and watched me. When I meet his gaze, my face involuntarily to the neck hairs. I like as he looks at me. This vague smile and slightly narrowed eyes. I apologize to my new friends and go over to him.
"Hey," he greets with a smile. "How did you like it?"
"very good", I answer honestly. "I would love to come back."
"Certainly. You dance well, but you're not a professional, "he says and tilts his head slightly to one side here. "Why not?"
"Too late started, "I say, shrugging. Also, I'm probably too old now, but I do not mention it. "Well, what about the paperwork?"
"Everything pretty informal." Julian laughs softly. "Training is on three evenings a week, if you can not one day, it is not bad. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at eight. "
" And what you get for it? "
" It depends ... "He grinned suggestively, but then he gets serious. "There is no monthly Package. Everyone gives what he wants and I take it, what I want. Ultimately, I pay so that a portion of the rent. There must be enough. pay more to participate, the less the individual. "
" Now I'm not really clever, "I note. "What the others are paying?"
"Very different. Each what he can. The rent is 1500 € per month. "
So everyone would have to pay 125 euros when it calculates all the rent. Hard to imagine that a background dancer to a musical can do something. But Julian is not even deserve bad. So it can certainly pay a large part alone. Since I do not want to splash out, I'll probably still shell out the 125 €. I would like to set but not yet. "I think something will."
"Do it, it has time." Smiling, he looks into my eyes. I think the look up and smile back. On the edge I perceive as his hand slowly belongs to me. She runs through my slightly sweaty chest. "The hour was exhausting for you?"
I do not believe that I am the only one who was sweating during the day. Therefore, it is not unpleasant to me. "It was. My condition has suffered a bit: Because of the move I have a longer break than I wanted to insert "
" Where are you from again, "
" Stuttgart "
" Ah yes & ldquo.?. , he breathed. "If you want a shower: I've been down two bathrooms. Probably the now occupied. You'd have to wait. Maybe you like as long to get into the kitchen? What to drink? "
" Certainly. " If I correctly interpret his looks, I better not miss the chance to spend some more time with him. So I follow him down the stairs. This time it's difficult not to look down. I'm glad when I have the balcony with my feet and even more when I am back in the apartment.
"You get used to it," says Julian mischievously.
Apparently I've let on to me too much. I feel embarrassed and caught me smile. "That's good. Did it not so with the look down. On the roof went. "
" Is normally at the beginning. "Julian grinned, and then takes after my arm to get me to move on. Can I move it but again when I put myself in motion. Nevertheless, I like his unnecessary contact. It seems he can not let the fingers of mine. Unfortunately, we are in the kitchen is not the only ones. Too bad. I was hoping we would be among us. "Do you know you already?"
, found out about Julian. "This is Ralf, Katrina and Tanya. Will you take a shower yet? "
" Yes, it exists today 'big rush, "says this Katrina and shrugs his shoulders. "So do the back."
"No problem. I live only here, "laughs Julie. turned to me, he explains, "Usually only two or three showers here. . The others live near a shower and then at home "
" But today there's a Poetry Slam, which we now go directly, "said the other woman - Tanya? "Will you come with?"
I see Julian on the short side. If he calls, I should probably go. Although it is not in my Fits plans. I really do not seem unsociable. However, Julian's view is similar, inconclusive. He smiles when he met mine. It all takes less than three seconds.
"Well, I had already what else to do," he said then backgrounded, rather, he conjures up an excuse out of the hat. "Do something to prepare for lessons tomorrow. I wanted to go right now, after you are gone. "
" Oh? How about you, Henry? "
" On another occasion, "I reply, smiling. "Unfortunately, I've already planned my evening."
"No more spontaneity," scoffed Katrina and rolls her eyes.
Ralf grins and nods in agreement. "The know not stop what they're missing."
In fact, I do not know what I would miss if I join you. So far, I'm not sure if I really happy to pull away when the night is gone, or rather frustrated return to my empty apartment. Perhaps I am imagining the mutual attraction and will only, and Julian actually still working. Now he is in any case to the refrigerator and carried out two bottles of water. Well, I mean is forgot in my gym bag and does not want little in the locker room. There is certainly very busy.
"Thanks," I mutter, as he gave me one of the bottles.
"happy." Great smile. Great teeth.
I take a sip and focus on the maintenance of the other three participants. They talk about their plans and try to convince Julian yet. Perhaps inspired it him so, they say. However, although he refuses politely decided.
"I miss yes but most things in the poems," he said apologetically. "My German is not good enough to enjoy it."
"Your German is still great," Tanya replied, shaking his head.
"What is your mother tongue?" I inquire now interested. "English?"
"Yes, I was born in Hawaii and partly raised," said Julian. "My Mother is from there, but my father is Belgian. I speak several languages, but that my father's German is even worse than mine. I had to learn alone. "
" And what brings you then to Hamburg? "
" Well, here is a lot of water, the sea is not far, it's a beautiful city and There are good jobs, "said Julian, grinning wrong. "I do not know how long I stay. But having your nasty language is now a little controlling ... "I grin
unloaded. German must be in foreign Ears sound really cruel, you can hear everywhere. "Yes, that should take advantage of it. What languages do you speak well? "
" Well, English, French and Flemish and a little Hawaiian. "Julian turned deprecatingly the eyes, which works through his permanent grin slightly funny. "Oh and a few words of Japanese." "You should have interpreters and dancers"
, Katrin says sarcastically.
"I like dancing rather than talk." He looks back to me. Once again, our eyes meet. With an even wider grin, he winks at me. He seems to know exactly how it acts on other and playing it skillfully. And in my desire for him grows. Now I would like to touch him.
"Next!" Calls, suddenly someone from the hallway into the kitchen.
"Finally," calls Tanya and disappears in the direction of the showers.
We fall behind in the kitchen.
"What time is it?" Inquired Ralf.
"The clock on the microwave works," he explains to Julian mischievously.
"I had feared. We come too late, "grumbles Ralf then sullenly. He also leaves the kitchen. Shortly thereafter, we hear him rant on a door. "Boris! If you do not hurry up, I'm coming to you! "We listen
smiling in the kitchen of the subsequent discussion. This would appear to Boris not mind if Ralf came to him in the shower. Ralf does.
"Did you are in a hurry? "asks Katrina to me.
I shake my head. "No, okay, I can wait."
"Good." She smiles at me insolently. "I knew you not admitted."
"That's okay." Relaxed, I smile back and take another sip of my water. From now on it is faster. Boris enters the kitchen - at least I assume it's him: he looks unnerved and has wet hair. The next moment is already back Tanya, it seems have to leave it in a quick shower too. Her hair is pinned up.
"You can," she shares with Katrina. The
can not say it twice, and also disappears. It occurs to me that I'm probably as the next person and I choose my clothes out of the locker room to get to it faster. Especially since Julian is already embroiled in a conversation with the Boris. When I get my bag back to the kitchen, Julian is finally alone. Buy it builds up in me a certain tension.
"Well," I say. The word I got used quickly. Here in Hamburg, most encounters seem to start.
"Well," replied Julian, where the game is apparently just as familiar.
"So Hawaii," I say to the topic of pre reopen. "Did you get your dance training as well?"
"Well, sometimes." He leans against the kitchen and sees me with my head tilted slightly to the side of. "My mother is a dance teacher. That was the beginning. My father is in the hotel business, so we traveled a lot. I was at various schools and sometimes on - what's the name it? ... Boarding. But I have danced all around ... Do you have a classical education? "
" I started with ballet. "
" How did you get that? "His gray eyes piercing me patterns.
I meet her gaze deliberately and my heart beats a little faster. "My sister has danced ballet ... is why I wanted to."
"Ah ..." He grins. "So you had to force your mother?"
"I had to my mother for two years to persuade. "I grin back.
"How old were you again, when you started? Sorry, I'm a bit forgetful, you had the already mentioned? "Probably it interested him not so much. Viola even mentioned that he is not serious. Me is nothing cause it deeper conversations. I'm not the type of close relationships. This works not just because I'm not openly gay professional.
"Ten."
"What a waste of talent. She would you tend to let go. "
" Well, when I was only at it, she has always supported me, "I say smiling. "I guess they would rather let me, if my father not so much would have resisted."
"Ah yes, typical."
We smile conspire ; rerisch on. Once again, someone comes into the kitchen to say goodbye. Then we do not get to continue our conversation. Ralf is out of the bathroom and that is the way for me.
"Take your time." Julian smiled slyly again. "It does not even wait for more."
"Okay, thank you." I grab my bag and leave with one last look at Julian the kitchen. I close the bathroom door does not consciously. Again, I can feel the tension in my stomach. Maybe I do with my hope, even ridiculous. But I think it might be worth it to not be so bashful.
Leisurely I undress and climb under the warm water jet the shower - the tub a little after I had rinsed out, at least I had some predecessors. Normally I would have preferred to shower at home under these conditions. Who knows how many times Julian cleans his bathroom. In three classes a week ... I repressed the thought and try to savor the shower. My muscles relax too slowly. The inner tension remains. I listen to possible sounds. As it is aware, I turn to face the wall. So I see nothing and hear only the sound of the water.
I take my time. Shampooing my hair twice and wash me thoroughly. Everywhere. Finally, I feel ridiculous. Nothing happens. I give myself two minutes to rinse the soap. It does not mean that he does not want me. He must not like me so attacked in the shower. With a suppressed sigh I turn of the water and turn me around.
As I perceive outside the cabin suddenly figure of Julian, I cringe with fright. He grins. What else has he returned the head tilted slightly to the side. Slowly, his gaze wander over my body. His sudden Presence can, freeze me at first petrified and I get hot under his gaze. But finally, I give myself a shake and open the glass sliding door.
"What? Do you look only, or should I wait longer? "I'm asking sarcastically.
He chuckles and pushes away from the sink, where he has just been leaning. "It's fun to watch while waiting for you."
He pulls training pants and pants at the same time, before he had the shirt over his head stripped. Of course he has a great body. My view is taken from his erection trapped. "As long as you are you already?"
"Long."
I move back a little, to take him to court. Everything in me cries out to do the opposite. I want to touch him. But I give myself behind. He pounces on me not once. His hand reaches past me and makes the water again. "I'm sweating all over."
does not bother me ... But I will refrain from doing the confession. "Should I lather up?"
„Gern.“ Seine Augen verengen sich von seinem breiten Grinsen. Kurz vorm Lachen, so scheint es. Irgendwie ist mir das sympathisch, auch wenn ich selbst nie so sein könnte.
Ich will ihn küssen. Aber Küssen ist so eine Sache … Nicht alle stehen darauf. Besonders wenn es oberflächlich bleiben soll. Ich bin da anders. Sex ohne Küssen ist mir zu fad. Es macht einfach weniger Spaß. Testend lehne ich mich vor, um meine Absicht kundzutun, Julian aber die Möglichkeit zu geben mir auszuweichen. Er tut nichts dergleichen. Im Gegenteil: Er kommt mir sogar entgegen. Langsam. Genauso bedächtig is the kiss as his hand reaches behind me. I take out of the corners of his eyes that he took the shower gel.
"My job," I nuschle against his lips and take it from the container.
"will not stop you," he promises, and backs off from me.
So I have the space I need. I take some of the gel on your hand and start rubbing him with it. Carefully I let my hands slide over his upper body, study every muscle, before venturing up to his clean-shaven pubic, but I resist the urge and leave his family from. And I feel all the time Julian lurking eye on me.
"no time", I ask him finally.
With an indulgent smile, he follows my request and is supported against the glass. Certainly he is deliberately down so wide apart, leaning against further than it should. I can resist no longer and step closer to him. Slowly I let my hands wander down his back, as I nestle my loins to his butt. He shrugs gently in the opposite, but then he keeps quiet again and it seems my hands enjoy. Carefully, I focus on the purification of his sinewy back. Finally, I let my hands slide around him and to finally embrace his penis. accompanied by a faint murmur
, rises Julian on now, until he leans on my chest. Lasciviously rubbing his butt on my halberigierten penis. I begin to breathe shallow and close my eyes for a moment. My hands caress his genitals. It throbs and pulsates in them. Finally, Julian turns in my arms around him and I must reluctantly share. But I get his lips. His left hand caresses my chest and pinched me playfully. I gasp and pinch in return in his buttock. Most of my attention is still his ass, even though I no longer feel it in my loins. I would just like him back there.
"Clean enough", I inquire.
"You forgot something ..." His hand reaches for me and pushes it over his Poritz.
I laugh in our kiss. "Certainly not. I think of anything else ... "
" Yeah? "His hand can My free. Then I can feel them on my butt. "Equal rights for all."
"You talk too much," I note with a smile and snap back to his lower lip, which it did to me.
"You started," Julie mumbled happily. His fingers grope about my anus. I'm already complied with its request and continue to clean it there. Well if you can call it clean ... He breathes despairing moan into my mouth. The sound is me through and through. Wicker Park is forging his naked body to me. I feel excited about it. We are nearly equal, therefore, our loins on a height. Our kiss is erratic, as I gently with a finger penetrate. His hand on my butt disappear and he clings firmly to my trembling shoulders. We will give the kiss.
"bedroom?" Suggests Julian before breathlessly.
I just nod and give him a kiss, before I withdraw my finger. Then we stumble out of the shower. Without me to dry as I follow the Julian wet from the bath. Fortunately, we now are the only ones in the apartment. The front door is now closed. But I for one look she had left, my attention is the naked man who lies down in the bedroom on the bed and looking up expectantly at me. I step closer. My gaze slides between his legs where his penis is still waiting hard on me. Sexy. Without hesitation, I step over him.
is the lack of familiarity between us, me an extra kick. I like it when I hardly know my sexual partners. It's exciting. His reactions are not predictable. Also, I'm still not sure what he wants. Should I take him or does he want to fuck me? Slowly I lick
his upper body still wet and test how it reacts when you sucked on his nipples ... It elicits a groan, and it bulges out at me. I carry a smile. My hand slides over his stomach and finally covers his penis. Without moving them, I hold him while I circle my tongue around his nipple leave.
jerking his loins against my hand. As I look up to him, he looks back heats. He no longer smiles. He sucked his lower lip between his teeth and he breathed quickly. In his view is somewhat more demanding. One moment I'm inclined to bother him and me to spend more time with his nipple. But then I sink between his legs and take it into his mouth.
"Yeah ... Like that," he gasps demanding.
inspired from that, I suck him deeper into me. I put my hands over his thighs and spread them. I let it slide back out of my mouth and lick the underside of his shaft. Julian quakes, he willingly lets his legs push up. I like how sensitive he responded to my tongue. I let it slide deeper and tickle her with his throbbing anus and get a sexy moan as a reward.
meantime I'll be very hard without me there that I have touched bottom. I am not so selfless that I am with the giving part alone give satisfaction. Without further ado, may I sit up and pull Julian a little deeper so that it does not directly located at the head of the bed and I still kneeling behind him.
He immediately understands what I am about and comes to my request with an enthusiastic whisper. Before I know it, he has to slide my cock into his throat. keep his hands on my butt me in the position. The sudden heat of his mouth to my sex makes me still. Breathless I kneel on all fours over him and my brain is blank. Then allowed he released me and I pull back gently so that he can breathe. I look between our bodies through his face. He smiles smugly and snapped his lips to my tip.
Dazed, I shake my head and remember me, then back to my real projects. I also dedicate his family that feels even harder now. Again and again I lose my concentration. He is just too good. His hands on my butt are purposeful. Again, I do not know where it will lead. I can not even adjust to those of us who actively and will be passive. Currently, he is more active. Definitely. And I like it just as good as before when I still had my tongue on his ass.
A long, slender fingers slowly venturing into my rectum, while simultaneously sucking on my lips moist glans. Once again, incapable of giving back to him, I think his penis again only in my hands and breathe into my breathing accelerated on the wet cock. I'm afraid to bite him by mistake in my ecstasy. A second finger is added. To not so ungrateful, I start it with my hand to massage. His legs are spread easily. One it established that other side to the mattress set. The pose is relaxed and inviting. But I resist. Meanwhile, I have more desire that he fucks me.
When I barely can stand, I entwinde him my ass and turn me around. I sit down on his belly and slide back with the butt until his penis is in my column. Julian moans with pleasure and looks under half-closed eyelids at me. "You want me to ride?"
"Would you like that?" I'm asking with a smile and lean forward.
He comes towards me, by relying on his forearms, and goes a smile on my kiss. Then he looks at me lustfully. His eyes wander over my body. "Yeah ... I think I'd like that."
"condom", I inquire.
"drawer," he replies, pointing to one side of the bed. I follow his finger and straining forward to reach them. His penis is it against my anus and rubbing it. It makes me almost crazy. It probably no less. I hesitate to even out a little by doing so I would dig a little. And I'll find it quickly. The glans rubbing on between my buttocks. Julian's hands reach to my hip. I feel him twitching towards the stimulus. Then I lean back. Lubes and condoms end up on the sheet next to us.
"You did that on purpose," says Julian fixed grin.
I allow myself a smile. "What?"
Julian shakes his head. He reaches for the lube and pressed it into my hand. "Turn around ... I would like to see it."
He always seems falling back into his native language. Like me. Nevertheless, I follow his orders not immediately. "Why do you do it not me?"
"I look like ..."
"Well then I will not even be," I laugh and turn me around again. I lean onto the left arm, as I bent forward over his knee. With one hand I open the clip seal the bottle and push the stuff directly into my column.
Julians hands caress my Legs. I see how his penis twitch expectantly at me. His face I can not see, unfortunately. Carelessly I put the bottle back on the mattress and start to pass the gel. Finally, I take a little longer and lead a two fingers to it and distribute internally.
hands on my legs move faster. A includes my bag and play with him. The other pats on my bottom. God, that's almost too much. I groan and cringe hoarse against them. I withdraw my fingers, because I also need to brace the hand. However, they are immediately replaced by Julians. Despondent bite I suppressed my lower lip and bebe. Been a long time that somebody has mounted so stoned. I want more. "Julian!"
He laughs softly. "Just a little longer ..."
"Now!" I reply as specific as I still can. It almost sounds like a prayer. The finger in me exhausted targeted my prostate, while the other hand still fondling my testicles. I'll come alone it ...
"'kay" breathes, Julian and his hands disappear abruptly. The condom sheath crackles. Then shall his Hand on my rump. She gently pushes me down. I look down at me and see how his other hand frantically rolled the condom on his cock. I already feel his penis in my anus and moan on. Even louder, as it penetrates into me while I was back and so am counting on him.
had barely gotten used to it and I relaxed, I begin my move. I was shifting the weight on my feet, I set up, and sit back to improve the angle. Julian's hands caress my back. After a while he begins to work against me. I gleefully put the head back and support me only with your right hand to the rear. With his left hand I caress myself the last time is too long ... Too long. I feel now that I can not long endure. To make it even a little delay, I let him slip out of me and change the position.
"Hmmm ..." Julian is humming contentedly as I turn around towards him and put him astride. His hand caresses my very hard sex. Yet he seems enthusiastic, as he again embraces my corner. He concludes intoxicated eyes and shrugs at me. His muscles working under his skin when he starts to push me. The sight gives me the rest Panting, I pour myself into his hand that caresses me to the whole still.
Julian opens surprised eyes. He groaned softly and pushed deep into me, savor the cramping of my muscles. His body twitches tense, but he is not coming yet. When I recovered myself, I let it slide back out of me.
"How do you want?", I inquire softly.
"Lie on your back," Julian tells me to rough.
as I comply with the demand, it takes me all over again. His eyes are hungry while on my wet race that still pulls a few strings of my semen on my belly. He seems to be the key incentive. Besides the fact that he now fuck me very hard. I like it, although I can not spray again. Before long, he comes with a satisfied grunt and recent sharp blow in my heart.
Then he pulls back, stripped off the condom and tie a knot in the upper end, before he leaves carelessly fall out of bed. He falls next to me. His grin looks tidy and happy. Also, I am satisfied. Pleasant me and I stretch out their arms behind his head.
"You were fast," says Julian now firmly and stroked my bare, sticky belly. "Did you like my cock so much?"
"The last time was too long ago ..." I admit with a grin. "You should not be too much to imagine."
"How long?" He asks curiously.
"A month?"
"Wow ... Why?"
"Because of the move. No chance, "I say, shrugging.
"Ah okay."
"Why do you ask?"
"Well, with your appearance, it should not be difficult for you, did someone go to bed to see," he states nonchalantly. "And you seem squeamish to even be."
"No, not usually," I give a smile.
"We should not repeat the times," he notes. I interpret this phrase
in this context to indicate that I am not allowed to sleep here. What they say but usually when you walk apart. Yielding I sit up. He could treat me at least half an hour. But maybe he has to actually work yet. And I do prefer to sleep at home. In my own bed. "I use your shower again."
"Sure. Take your time. "
This time I do not. I shower off only once and quickly wash my butt from the lubricant. Then I dry myself and slip back into my clothes. The tie disappear I leave in my gym bag, jacket and pants but I wear better so they do not wrinkle. A little unsure if I should just go and say goodbye, I choose the latter. First, I look into the studio, but when he is not there, I go back to the bedroom. In fact, he is still naked and legs in bed. He is awake. His eyes stare obliviously at the ceiling.
"Well I hau from then. Until Friday, probably. "
A bit abrupt, he sits up and stares at me. "Uh, clearly."
Apparently he has
not expected that I say goodbye. So wrong decision. No matter. I shrug my shoulders and turn to leave.
"Hm, Henrik?" Sounds like he would have to first remember my name.
I try not to be offended. It is three hours ago that he has heard it. "What?"
squeaks the bed and shortly afterwards he rejects curiously at the door. "Why are you wearing a suit ... uh?"
come, "Bin directly from work. I had no time to move before. "
He looked at me closely. "What are you working on?"
"I am a lawyer."
"Oh," he breathed. "If I had not thought of."
"So," I murmur only. I would now already interested in what he then thought. But I will refrain from the question. "Well then ..."
"Yes bye," he says. "I did not drive the way up. Only ... "
" That's okay, I sleep love to live, "I assure him. He probably just wanted to make sure that I understood that it is just sex. I knew, however, from the beginning. "Viola had already informed me that you seldom think seriously. Not a thing. Ticking since I like that. "
" Viola "For a brief moment, he seems upset, but then he grins at ease again. "Okay, then everything is clear."
I nod and lean against me to give him a farewell kiss on the mouth to breathe. Thus the adventure would be ticked off. "Up until Friday."
Anm.dA: I have no beta, so I hope that the errors are limited. If someone wants to offer a prerequisite for this is the safe handling of RS & Grammar, and the "Track Changes" and "comment" - Word functions. ^ ^
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment