eight
After the shower it was very Henrik hurry to disappear. I'm glad he's gone. It finally gives me an opportunity to think clearly again. Something in his presence just seems impossible. Too many emotions. I want to feel angry at him because he did not join my choreography - though it was yesterday evening perfect. No, actually I'm not mad. Still not. Still bitter. Bitterly disappointed. Since the negative emotions but also forward to hear. Next to it is this desire hot that makes me leaves tremble when I think of it, to tie him handcuffed to his bed.
addition, of course, the confusion that I feel about it. Would gradually diminish the pleasure for him. We have already gone so often. I still can not resist him even more. And I consider myself so stupid to fall for him again. He's such a cold fish and is slick last night but only stayed because he was too tired to disappear.
Okay, these are the emotions that remain even if he is already gone. If he faces me, since so much more that I can fathom impossible. Worryingly many. It's like being on a roller coaster ride. He says something and I'm totally happy, then he says something else and I want him to scratch his eyes. And he always got his brains. I've rarely seen anyone who is so stubborn. He would have gone home with the really hard in the pants if I had not exposed.
I go into the kitchen and make me a granola to first to get something in the stomach. Then I decide to call Boris and me to ask what purpose should the boycott yesterday. You're not actually naive enough to believe that a single evening is enough and ... Yes, what the hell was supposed to?
Fortunately, Boris is not a morning person and yet to reach his apartment. He sounds a little sleepy. "Hm?"
"It's me," I sign and fall straight to the inside. "What was that for yesterday?"
"Julian? Why have you been on? ", He surprised himself and moans. "Oh Shit, it's already half-nine! "
" Boris, what should be the last night? "I repeat once more. This time, word for word.
"You mean, why I was not there?" He asks innocently back.
"I mean, why do not you all being there?"
"There was no one there?" He ticked by.
I roll my eyes. "Well, up to Henrik, who happened to know nothing of your boycott!"
Boris laughs softly. "And could you convince him?"
"You did that because of the choreography?" That would be almost sweet of them, if I would buy it from him.
"Well ..." Boris murmurs honest. "Yes."
"Ah yes," I type with my fingers impatiently on the kitchen table. "Have I asked you to interfere in my life? Is obvious that Henry and I'm not just a dream pair. What do you think you just here? "
" Is he stayed overnight? "
"What?" I feel caught me, then responds but slightly annoyed. "What if?"
"If it were just sex between you, as you say both so stiff and firm, why he has not lost the charm?" Hooked after Boris.
"We are both very imaginative in bed. Since it will not get bored. "Explicitly not when you have so horny fetishes, such as Henrik. Hands first and then handcuffed.
"Come on, that was where I caught you, was quite 0 8 15"
"The was just before the dance hour, "I laugh. "For everything we had since we also have no time. But it's just sex. "
" What do you mean, "sighs Boris. "Rebounds quiet once more with your thick skulls."
I omit the simple. "Whose idea was actually schmo?
" Momo's and mine, "he admits. "We believe that you would make a great couple. Both rotated so beautiful and complicated. You want it so not easy. And since Momo anyway just on cloud nine all the floats and will pull itself up ... "
" Okay, Momo ... But what has led up to it? Actually, you should know me better, "I snarl.
Layer, sweetie, I know you very well. "I hear his smile through the telephone. "And I think it might be something. I was initially, what Henrik is concerned, not sure. He has already pretty cool and opaque. But since Friday night ... "
" As Friday night? " Henrik has it meant he would have made Boris Saturday by chance.
"Oh, I've picked him drunk in a bar and then taken home," said Boris lightly. "He had bad problems to go forwards."
"Drunk?" I can not imagine at Henrik.
"Yes, very drunk."
"And have you used it?" I want to know outraged.
"Jealous," asks Boris back fresh. For
Hell, yes. I, however, goes to the next moment that Boris would never do the like, and I calm down immediately. "No."
"Well then ... Even if I had wanted, I do not think he would still get a high," Boris explains soberly. "But interesting the whole story is probably why he has gotten drunk."
"Did he say it?"
"No, he could not."
"Then this is all just ... How do you say? Conjecture. "
" I wonder why their signs in the other so vehemently denies, "said Boris. "Wait a minute, which to me over the phone stupid. I'm coming over for breakfast. can because I'm the same. "
Before I argue something that he has already hung up. A little bewildered and annoyed, I put on also, waiting for that we can continue the conversation. Actually I have an hour to be in a stage school. I hope he hurries.
It rings ten minutes later at the door. Boris is to my friends who live directly in my neighborhood. He has even brought sandwiches. However, I am displeased. "I've already had breakfast."
"But I have not." Grinning, makes it easy to Boris in the kitchen and can be operated by me. "So, where were we? Ah yes, the speculation about Henrik's drunkenness and his absence last week while dancing. "
" That was part of the time off has not yet been to your conjecture, "I mumble, while I put in Nutella, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for his front nose.
"Do you have any cheese?"
"No."
Boris sighs softly. "All right, so my conjecture. However, because I need your help. What's happened before last weekend, after her Momo verkuppelt have been so successful? "
" Well, we went to the neighborhood, I had the mood for a large, muscular man and I have a towed. " And it was ... nice to Kai. He was really not ...
"... Henry?"
"Hm?" I wake up from my thoughts.
"And what about Henry?" Repeated Boris.
"He had obviously no interest in me to tow or be towed away from me, because we have been a little annoyed," I explained, shrugging.
"A little annoyed?"
"Look, Boris, I do not really tell you any shit, just so you stupid can speculate. good times come to the point. "
" Well, I think it still rankled your Henrik somehow has that you are pulled off with a bodybuilder and that he therefore had no desire to see you last week and that he therefore be drunk after it has seen thee but to forget you. "
" very nicely, "I laugh at ironic. "And when I think of Henrik, I can imagine the great, too. Certainly he is one of the guys who sulk and drink their sorrows of the soul. He has also ruled not to be reasonable and that. "
"You are both desperate," says Boris firmly resigned. "Henrik has just reacted. Why do you not see that you are already totally crush into each other? "
" As Henry has just as responding, "I tick to sharp. "What have you told him because of nonsense?"
"Do not you care, because he has believed me either. I'm just giving my observations again, "said Boris. "And Momo is with me on this."
"Ha! Momo, the great expert. "
" After all, he is now very much in love and unlike you, he dares to stand by them. "
" He's only nineteen. "
& bdquo ; Ah, but there is an age limit? This is new to me. "
" When have you been in love for the last time? "
" Change sometimes is not the issue. This is about you. When were you the last time in love? "
" With nine of ten. "
" Seriously? "
"Yes," I say. "At least I thought it then."
"Who was it?"
"Go up to anything."
"Oh come on, that was ten years ago ..."
"An older guy I've torn up in a hotel of my father," I mumble. "Satisfaction?"
"What was his name?"
"I do not know everything."
"Then you were not in love. "
" Theo. "
" And has he broken his heart? "Boris wants to know compassion.
"Yes, exactly, and why I am now, as I am," I laugh and laugh at. "Eat your bread, Boris."
"Why are you then how are you?" Boris insists with his mouth full as he is actually followed my request and bit into his bread added.
"I think it's just more convenient."
"Comfortable?"
"Easy."
"Comfortable and simple? Because? "
" less stress. "
" You have a funny idea of a relationship. But not only is the stress. What about the area, the trust and joint problem solving, "replied Boris. "Sure, a relationship is also work, but if not the good side would outweigh would get involved but none of it."
"I'm happy for the rest alone, and I have my Friends and for what is left then, I have sex. I probably could not always be faithful. "
" Well, as you think. I give up, "sighs Boris. "Although I really think that Henrik want more of you could, but would never admit it, as long as you insist on only the sex thing."
"He is also still out."
"Yes, he should also make otherwise? Would he not do it, you were so right away. "
" I would not do it he would have immediately gone, "I reply, grinning. "We're just hopeless, Boris. So we are not acidifying the fun! "I lean slightly and pull down my collar. "Look at you that. But I can tie him up on Friday with handcuffs on his bed. "
" love bite, "says Boris laid triumphantly. "Do you need more proof?"
"Huh?"
"Well, something clearly than love bite, there are not," said Boris. "This marks one's possession."
I laugh in amusement. "Seriously? Soon he me his name tattooed on his behind. "
" Okay, that would be a little possessive, "Boris agrees to grin. "And what is with the handcuffs?"
"This is the reason why we still feel like us. We are resourceful, "I explain and explain to him then that Henrik did not want me to give him to compensate for even a love bite, and instead found this way added.
"So the matter with the trust, would have probably already been resolved," Boris says then smiles. "Sooner or later, you do have a relationship without being noticed."
"Tse." I shake my head slightly. But it makes me a little thoughtful already. It is ruckzuck become more than a one night stand now we have probably really a kind of sexual relationship. And of course, comes with time and trust. We also learn, know better. This is hardly avoidable. If only because we always have to draw new borders, should not be exceeded. In particular, Henrik draws those boundaries. Perhaps because I would like to intrude and take more room in his life when he granted me, to the strict separation between private and professional life.
I get really to ponder: Do I have such limits, too? Of course, I do not separate between different areas of my life. My life is dancing. Here I mix a mess of things wild. The only limit that I draw is that to my heart. A wall against which Henrik deliberately does not start, as it seems. With his cool manner, he does not even attempt rapprochement. One can not blame him. And yet ... Why hears my desire for him not to?
Boris is quiet now, fortunately. But his knowing look attracts me to the core. I get up and look at the clock. "Sorry, but I have to teach now. And if you fail to arrive tomorrow to dance appears, do not need to come back. "
" bitch, "Boris says only a smile. "Do not worry. We do not think it guarantees a week, without you. "
The phone rings on Wednesday night, just before I expect the first people to train. The No. I do not know, but that's nothing special. "Hello?"
"Hey, here's Henrik", his voice will say next to my ear. I feel a slight tingling there. This again is something special.
"Oh, hey," I breathe surprised. Then I go, so maybe he's calling. Somehow I'm disappointed. "Are you coming today is not it?"
"No, I can not. I got something in between, "he says sarcastically. "And this time I sign out fantastic."
"Well, hopefully will be today at all someone", I mean and laugh again. "But nice that you notice you said. You probably just want to not want me back this evening with you hammering on the door. "
" Gotcha, "he laughs ironically. "That would be really terrible."
"Hmm," I grin stupidly to myself: It would not bother him so. "But it remains to Friday?"
"So far, it I keep clear of the evening, as it looks. "
" You have to, "I tell him. "After all, you promised."
"And you underestimated me so that I keep my promises?" It sounds interesting, as if he were really excited about my answer.
So I give me a moment to think about it. Finally, I think, "Yes, I appreciate you so that you generally make no promises. So you should be able to meet even the few. "
"I suppose you have it legally," he admits. "Right then. I have to work on. See you Friday. "
" Up until Friday, "I mumble and hang up. The bell rings at the door. Ah, then Boris has continued to bear my threat also. It is time again Momo, who comes first. Not this time in company. Smiling, I wink at him. "Well, sweetie, still on cloud nine I've heard?"
He grins at the same time and is red.
"Michael is loving to you now?" I had last week did not Opportunity to dig deeper. Momo was always disappeared immediately after training. Probably a good sign.
"Yes," he confirmed. More will not say he seems. He grins at me. "And to you, Henry?" Be
"Oh man, you and Boris so annoying. That's something else to Henrik, "I moan.
"Just Sex - already clear," Momo said as if he had eaten the wisdom with a spoon. He was until recently still a virgin. The first man is always more than just sex. So where do they want to know the difference?
I pass his hair. "Oh Momo, you probably still get behind it. But hopefully this will take. "
" I hope, "he mutters. "Yet no one else there?"
"No, and so do not think all again, I would have done something with Henrik. He does not come today because his career has come something in between"
"How do you know that "
" He just called "
" Hmm, just sex -. already clear, "says Momo again and grins.
"cheeky monkey. Los pull you around, then I'll start the same with you. I want the choreography for the video now by going with you. "I give him a shove toward the locker room.
"And what about the others?"
"which it also does not hurt. Looks as if I had to find a replacement for Henrik. "Although still bothers me beyond measure. I have not completely abandoned however.
On Friday, the choreography, in principle, is ready. All control their steps and Boris would be able to take on Henrik's part. But he can still seek a way for Henrik steps simply look better. They are just not made for Boris. This must see Henrik probably, but he can not say the course. I feel like I was becoming increasingly irritated. It would be perfect if only Henry would not be so stubborn.
I contrived to keep my spirits until I got all scared out of my apartment, and then Henrik follow in his apartment. We again take the train. By Henrik presents a clear sexual tension when I'm not mistaken. His eyes confuse me and rub me also. Once again I do not succeed to establish themselves in his presence, a clear thought. I might not even talk to him, even if the worse the atmosphere even further.
comes suddenly Henrik inconspicuous knee against mine. In public, he seems to allow no further intimacies to do. I look up and see straight into the green of his eyes. "What?"
"I wanted to know from you," he says. "You seem not just in the mood. If you do not feel like we can move it too. "
"This could fit you so."
"I just think so," he mutters. "If you look so dark, I get so afraid of what awaits me."
"Maybe you should have it," I reply and let my eyebrows twitch.
He grins slightly. "Remember, I am a lawyer. In the worst case I could sue you. "
" Empty threats. "I will push my shoulder against his. "Then you'd have to come out you yes."
"Yeah," he whispered in my ear. "Then you got me so fully in hand. So why do not you smile? "
" You messing up my choreography. "
" How could I? I am doing with not even. "
" Exactly. "I look at him reproachfully. "You must have noticed that Boris can not play your part as you do yourself"
"Not again, Julian." He leans to me and still lowered his voice is tactful. But see now we are in the eye. "You can not expect me to change my principles just because you want to enforce your head. Boris dances very well. No one will notice that he was not provided for the part. Moreover, it is just a music video. "
" Only? Do you know what this may mean for my career? "
" You know what it would mean for my career if I participate? "
" If someone , you know, watch the video and then you realize he should have, " I reply. "Not very likely. You would not even be referenced by name. And the video is not broadcast in Germany. "
" But surely you can see it online, "replied Henry. "And at some point it will probably come to light once. Probably if I can use the least. I work in a shark tank, those weaknesses do not remain unexploited. "
" I could let you speak with a mask, "I suggest. "We could all bags over Pull your head. But you have to dance your part. "
" Do you want to spoil the evening we really having this discussion? "
" Yes, "I mumble.
"We need to get off," sighs, Henrik and pulls me up with it. Reluctantly, I let myself slide off track. Henrik then goes again at a distance.
"Your life could be easier if you stand on who you really are."
"Yeah?" Scoffed Henrik. "I stand by it: I am a person who the Professional and private spheres strictly separated. "
" What will you if you asked yourself at some point, why did not you married? "
" Then I would shrug their shoulders and touch on another subject. "
"Will you not bother to can never be honest?"
"Oh man, Julian," growled Henry. "I'm honest. At least to all, mean something to me. I'm just careful when it comes to the rest. "
" In what kind of world do you live? " I inquire indignantly. "Since when homosexuality has once again become illegal? Germany is surely too liberal for that matter. And dancing? What is so bad at dancing? How do you want someone to use against you if you stand it? "
" I want to be taken seriously, "he explains. "And I will not even have to go to court to defend my rights. Also ... it is simply important for my profession, to the outside to provide an unshakeable image. I must draw clients on land and can . I will not sue you if they choose a heterosexual, not round dancing lawyer "
" If you are good, the rest should not matter "
Layer. If. How naive are you? And what kind of world do you live? "He asked cynically. "Definitely not in mine. Of course it is for you is not bad to be gay. Many male dancers are gay or at least have the reputation to be. You are disappointed that no expectations. But if I do decide to be openly gay, which is a limited my clientele. What Criminals can defend themselves even from a fag? I must work hard. The guy about whom I've met Emil, is an openly gay lawyer - but only because it helps him with his clientele. He represents gays and marginalized groups. I'm not a Samaritan. I want to hard cases, crimes, no social trinkets. "
I wheeze. It reminds me of nothing once more. Although I am still of the opinion that it would be better for him to stand by himself, but his arguments go, given me from mine. He is a lawyer. Yes, no question. I notice it. Silently, I stomp beside him to his apartment. However, I suspect that now we both are not in the mood for bondage.
"do you drink?" Inquired Henry, as we enter his apartment. I notice immediately that the boxes have been addressed at length. So have been clamped in his job he can not even if he has yet to found. The more support Boris' assumption that he's been avoiding me.
"Yes," I reply and walk into his living room. Sighing, I let myself fall on his bed, slip out of my sneakers and put on my legs.
"What? Coke? "
In view of what awaits us, I am tempted to try it but to do with alcohol. But then I just nod. "Cola is great." I grab the remote and turn on his television. In a Western, I get stuck. An old ham with Clint Eastwood. Not bad.
After a while, Henry is beside me and handed me the coke. For himself, he has brought a beer. Silently we look at the screen. Henrik, it seems good that I did not immediately Fessler in his bed. But it is quite clear. If so, then I will enjoy it.
"Do you know the movie?" He asked finally harmless.
"Hmm, seen this before."
"I," admitted he. "I like those old spaghetti westerns."
"Well, Clint Eastwood is really good at it," I agree.
"So what is rotated no more."
"you would also hammer out not so good." At last we seem sometimes to be in agreement. This should one to paint it red in the calendar and fully enjoy. I move a little closer to Henrik, so that our shoulders touching. More we do not. Quite deliberately, I watch the movie to end, without me Henrik to come closer. The light touch in some ways to ensure that the tension between us gradually sets.
begins as the guy, I switch off the TV and put the remote aside. I toss him a long sideways glance, he catches a little careful and questioning answers. With half a smile I turn him completely and tend to head to the side before I possible neutral proposal. "I suggest you go now into the bedroom, pull out up and put the handcuffs ready"
"Will you run through the really important today?" said Henrik asked hesitantly.
"So it was agreed."
"Promise me that you are not taking advantage of my situation, to discuss further," asked Henry.
"That would spoil the mood", I agree. A mood that we must build for now. I lean forward and give him a light kiss on the lips. "No Worry, I'll be very nice. "
" We should still agree on a safe word, "mutters Henrik.
"Do you have experience in this area?" I tick to interested.
course I get no answer. "Strawberry. If I say that, you stop and make me go. "
" Okay, but if you ask me normal drum, I would loosen up even more. I'm not a sadist. "
" And I am not a masochist. But things can easily time out of control come, "he mutters, before he gets up. "Better safe than sorry."
I really love to know where he has gained this experience. And if he would tell me sometime, if he gain the lifestyle off but can do more than he admits now. At least he does not seem to be tied up for the first time. Or is it always the foresight that he goes to the bathroom before. I follow him in a discreet distance to the bedroom, stay by the door and watch him in how he carefully unbuttons his shirt and to me it raises a calculated side view. He is sexy. At least now he has returned to me in the mood.
follow I smiled, as he first takes off his socks and then his pants. The things he lays neatly on a chair. When he only wearing his underpants, he goes to his closet and carried out the box where he keeps his toys. Very nice. The handcuffs were the last time I noticed but not yet. But I think once something else. I keep the box in the back of the head and take care of me once about Henrik to chain to the end of his bed. There are simple metal handcuffs without plush. They look real. I put the key on the bedside table, not to lose him. Otherwise we would have a problem.
"reasonably comfortable", I inquire skeptically.
"Comfortable enough," he says.
"And the handcuffs? We could certainly find something more pleasant to the shackles. "A little suspicious I look at the shiny metal. "Is there not also in fur?"
Henrik smiled mockingly. "I prefer metal."
"Where did you get that?"
"From a fellow police officer," said Henrik. "She has given me for my birthday."
"When is your birthday?"
"end of March. And you? "
" Roller December. "I look me laugh in the box and needs. The big dildo is no longer in it. Apparently, Henrik has sorted out everything that he does not want to have as he helplessly My grace is delivered. The Cockrings are still in it. I take out a black leather ring pull and Henrik at the same time without compromise Pants with a hand of shame. That thing should be shared as long as he is still soft, so it is high on my list. "Are you going always ran like this?"
, Henrik asks teasingly.
"Do not worry, I find the same amount of time," I promise to smile and hold up the ring. "After you've tied up a little more."
"I hope you know how to create the".
"Hmm, let's see," I mumble and wink at him. It is not the first time that I have a cock ring in his hand. However, it is the first time I want him to someone other than my own investing. Fortunately, there is no metal, but elastic material with a closure.
"Tell me, if it hurts," I command him.
But Henry does not complain when I'm cautiously to work. It is not difficult, the ring is just the right size. I look down at the happy result. Meanwhile, Henrik also shows signs that he likes what is happening with him.
"Is the ring a gift?" I inquire, while I pull out the pants altogether.
"No" Henrik replied simply.
I'm glad to hear. Perhaps because only then we are both in bed and not someone else. The policeman I do not really have too much, but that is not really between us. He can hold him on my account. As long as I delivered this beautiful naked body for the night in such a pleasant way. I consider him a moment, just happy. Perhaps in order to irritate him. In fact, he says, is restless in my view, but nothing to get me to drive. His eyes survey me waiting - perhaps a bit warily. His species swells slowly but steadily continues. Also I like that. I want it to be very hard, except I still continue to touch. When my eyes no longer enough to still result in an increase, I am also beginning to take off.
I like complete nudity. It would have to shave even a pleasure, Henrik now - but he has since before I arrived. Even very fussy. I find it not for the first time, cared how beautiful it is down here. He has not even a pimple. Just smooth, hairless skin. I remember a suspicion and I rub one finger on his shame, just above the ring. In fact: no stubble.
"Wax", I inquire hoarse.
He shakes his head slightly and smiled faintly. "Laser"
"Hui," I murmur. Permanent hair removal, I suppose. Nice. Meanwhile, also naked, sit down on his legs and rub on legs and belly of his beautiful body. I take my time and see how his family to the whole measure swells. By Cockring it comes out and submit erotic not on his belly.
I can no longer dominate and lick on his beautiful Penis. With my hands I caress tenderly over his smooth thighs. Henrik exhales audibly and shrugs at me. Short it occurs to me that he does not deal with this performs better than I: He is tied up and I have to work. A very pleasant work. So I tick the idea and starting again and concentrate on pampering to him. For the Love Bites, and the teasing they have brought me, I can still take revenge later.
"I thought you want to take your time?" Henrik is groaning in a hoarse voice.
"Mir", I acknowledge and accept him in the mouth.
"You have not even kissed me," says Henrik.
Oh yes, he is at kissing. Without kissing, it is not good for him. However, it is now not about him. He is the bound man. Suddenly it becomes really aware of it until I had the better of him. He has delivered me aware. I can do whatever I want. Of course there is this safe word, but I'm not going to overdo it. Only ... Everything is in my hand.
excitement I let him back again and slip me to teach. My heart beating hard against my chest as I slowly move my eye about him leaving. About the beautiful body that is to me the whole night. He is really nice. Masculine. In contrast to his shame he has not shaved his chest - or at least long ago, however. To his nipples are short blonde hair.
Smiling, I lean forward and lick the sensitive skin there. The handcuffs clinking softly against the bed frame. Otherwise, it is very quiet. I am further encouraged: sucking me fast and rub gently over his muscular stomach. His heart races under my lips. Now I like to delay it even longer and not kiss him at length on the mouth. He willingly opens her lips for me, inviting my tongue a clear to play with him. I will not ask me for long. Groaning, I close my eyes and stumble with relish in his mouth. His kisses are indescribable.
relish, I nestle my loins to his shame. He has become rock hard - I do. Henrik hums comfortably. The handcuffs rattle again. It surprises me no longer, that he preferred metal. The sound penetrates like a hot pulse of my ears through my body right into my lap. I sit up again in order to look him in the face. He immediately opens his eyes and gives me a really hot look. But I stray even further back and lie down next to him eventually. Heated I leave his sight affect me. The bound hands above his head. The Cockring. The tense muscles of his abdomen. The hard nipples.
"What?" He breathed softly.
"Open your legs for me, "I ask. Now I want to see everything.
fact, he follows my orders almost instantly. I slide deeper and look at him there. His hole twitching in my view. Suddenly I know what I want to do. It is obvious at the sight of his hairless ass and the delicate pink of his anus. " Since I can not resist. Smiling, I put up his legs and lower my mouth over his butt.
He moans discouraged - discouraged actually - when I have dipped for the first time with my tongue in his crack and so on tickle his skin. Next, he escapes a silent curse. With great devotion I dedicate myself to my job to push him further. I believe that no man can deceive another man something, if that he licks his ass. And Henry is related to the men who it big favor. No doubt.
I do not know how long I've gone to his anus, but eventually is so soft and relaxed that I could enter without problems with more than my tongue. Henrik has dropped all inhibitions. After I to its German calls him to finally fuck did not respond, he tried it now with English. Clever fellow.
"Fuck me," he gasps.
"Please?" I tick to grin.
"Pretty please." He sounds sarcastic, but I have little doubt that he means business. He would also leave out the sarcastic note, when I sustained a little longer. But I will not break him. I know that he is me and it subsequently could not forgive, if I needed him to beg. I also want the same thing.
I reach in the box and key to the lube and a condom. Quickly, I'll find me, and role of the condom. The lubricant then I distribute it and not directly on Henrik's skin. Once the preparations are finished, I lay down beside him, pointing him to put himself on the side, which he does now, a little awkward, because he can not take his hands to help, but very willingly. Thoughtful I move closer to him and express myself slowly into him. It robs me of breath. He is still so tight.
For a while I remained motionless in it. Henrik also still holds. I listen to his rapid breathing, mingle with the sounds of pleasure quietly. Only when he becomes impatient and jerks to me, I will pull the sensual moment and begin to move me in it. One hand I put it on his hips while I seek a comfortable position for both of us. With the other hand, I support myself onto the mattress. I sit up so far that I can look at his profile. Direct eye contact is unlikely, since he then would turn his head to the side. He has already closed his eyes. His mouth is slightly open, however. He enjoys it very much. I leave him, but to passe, that I did not steadily and rapidly incentives. Today I will really enjoy it long.
While I bump into him in a quiet rhythm, I can not get my eyes off him. He is totally passive, and yet ... just makes him irresistible. With a low moan, I observe how my penis is disappearing back into it. Then I will have to see because I was too excited. My gaze wanders back up to his face. His eyes are still closed. The mouth now too. His lips are pressed together. Then dissolve a bit and he groans from relief, as though he had long been saving it. I shudder involuntarily aroused and become harder, bring him back to the groans and a few more times before I retire abruptly.
Panting, I turn him on his stomach and put me on him. He immediately re-opens her legs for me and offered to me but I ignore it. I rub his column, and tenderly caress his neck.
"Julian," he gasps hoarsely. His butt is reflected hard on my shame. playful "Do ..."
"No" whisper, and I walk with my lips to his ear. Tenderly I nibble on his napkin, and draw to it.
He swallowed audibly. "Please."
"No need to beg," I assure him gently and let my hands over his or stroke before I sit up and stare at his round ass. The break will actually serve to delay it. But his vision is simply irresistible. With the help of my hand I press my penis again and it penetrates deeply. Then I push his legs together and revel in the close heat.
long time, I enjoy to see, when I disappear from his round cheeks. Henrik can hardly move so I could not delivered. But he also enjoys heard. Finally, I lie down flat on it without sliding out of him and I fidget me back between his legs. Also he seems to like it. His acts of unrestrained moaning and louder. He shakes and rattle the handcuffs as he drags it. He longs for my hand between his legs. I know that, even without that he ask me to be. He wants to come. But still I'm not that far. I push too hard again, then I slip out of it again take more lube, which I distribute this time carefully to his anus.
By Henrik is a snort. With difficulty he looks over his shoulder at me. His eyes narrowed slightly. "Do you have big plans?" The words are a harsh croak.
I excited grin. "Yeah."
difficulty of Henrik rolled onto his back. He has one leg bent it. The other is loose, stretched out on the bed. It looks damn inviting. Irritant. Smiling, I bow to him. Just as I had expected the next round. I want him watch it. But first, I kiss him dreamily.
Henrik whispered softly as I press my lips to his. His body rears contrary to my chumming up, but I leave just enough distance that we do not touch us. First I have to come down a little. But by this break my desire is rather increased. Only the need to come directly builds up gradually as I continue to perish on his lips.
"Julian," breathed Henrik.
My heart beats a few beats faster at the sound of his voice. Still hoarse. But there still sounds a little different. Longing. I can not resist him and nestle myself again to him.
Henrik dismayed groans. His legs wrap around me and hold me so tight. Are tied after all, only his hands. I enjoy his urging, even if I did not elaborate on. I still savor our kiss, tease him with my tongue and stroking on his upper body.
"Julian."
I like it very much, as he says my name. I could not help but rub me now at it again, but notice it only when he begins to shake under me. I immediately stop and move away from him. His eyes survey me hot and demanding. The reddened lips, trying to grab my. His legs entwine me closer, but I fight myself free, and do not realize that what he desires so much. He frustrated groans. His chest rises and falls quickly. Also, I'm breathless, but I still soft now go back.
He has not come, but he was very close to it. Now he closes his eyes and seems noticeably struggling with his control. When he opened them again, he has gained some back. He smiles half as he looks me over. "Beast."
I have to laugh. "Beast? English or German? "
" German. Makes a Difference? "He inquired. Still hoarse. Still breathless. So erotic.
"do not know," I confess. "I think it all depends on it, as it is meant."
"Oh please, no discussion about language. Go on, "he demanded impatiently.
"No, I do not want you to have come."
"Already?" He looks at me reproachfully. But I know that he did not mean it. I like him.
I smiled leaning forward and give him a tender kiss. "Yeah, you're in a hurry?"
Instead of answering, rattling the handcuffs as he tries to sit up, to follow my lips. That's enough for me but also as a confirmation. I leave myself to the new kiss and grab at the same time after his legs in order to push up before I find my way back in its warm interior.
"hardener", Henrik demanding breathed, barely after I had begun to come into it.
I laugh softly and shake my head. "Not yet."
rattles again metal against metal. I will this sound never hear again, without having to be hard. Henrik groans. His legs tremble under my control. I will slow down and break out in sweat. It cost me a lot of self control not to give his urges. He is just too cool.
Once I manage to bring us close to the peak and again to cancel. Henrik aligned frustrated and excited at the same time, when I stop suddenly, after barely has narrowed his anus as a harbinger of his orgasm for me. This time I am so short had been warned that I'm all shaky. Any incautious movement might be too much. Panting, I draw on him off and rest my forehead against his damp shoulder. It smells incredibly well.
"Julian."
I do not know how often he moaned my name already, but I find it increasingly difficult not to yield. I briefly touched his shoulder with my lips, I lick it then to accommodate his taste, before I sit up and look at him again. His hair is wet and tousled. And his eyes shine.
"Come on," he breathed demanding. "It is, I can not ..."
"Just a little bit," I reply and kiss his mouth slightly open.
Suddenly it narrows again to my cock and I moan in a daze. He did it on purpose. I bite it, taste the next moment blood and shrug my back. The turn was not intentional.
"Sorry", breathe, and I slip out of it, out of his reach and let it fall down beside the bed.
"Julian!" Henrik indignant groans. Suddenly he turns to me and creates it is to roll despite handcuffs on me. Since he can not rest your hands, it is wonderful hard. All his weight pushes me hot, naked in the mattress. I groan carried away and sling his arms around him. Then I see his lips. The Kiss is erratic and more an expression of his desire as a caress. He rubs up against me, his penis pressing between my thighs and he gasps frantically.
Not so. It should not happen. Without further ado, I open my legs to take the pressure that it could be very irritating. Now he comes close to sensitive in my anus, but before it could come so far, I force it back under me and push him back onto the bed. Breathless we stare at us. I have to smile even when I can barely think. God, he makes me mad. Now there is such a self-satisfied gleam in his eyes. He has me nearly as far - and he knows it.
"Okay," I breathe and kiss him again. "You do not want to delay any longer?"
"Fuck me", he gasps and pulls the legs to yourself.
him I can not longer resist. I sighed and penetrates into it. My view remains focused on his face. With one hand I irritate his race. Concentrated without effort I move in it. I see his desire grows and eventually discharges into a violent orgasm. When he starts to convulse and my hand will shortly all warm and wet on his penis, I give myself groaning out the hot feeling in my inside. The climax starts between my legs and spreads like a burning electricity through my entire body. He takes your breath escapes me a strange Loud. Almost a whimper. It is even more intense by our eye contact. Henrik also comes with open eyes. The satisfaction and joy in it are an added kick. For a moment I feared that highlight not survive. It's almost too much. Almost.
my hormones I'm breaking down succumbing to Henrik and nestle my face against his shoulder. The warm sea on his stomach gives me an additional sense of comfort.
Anm.dA: Thanks to B-chan for refueling Despite Setbacks. :) However, this morning I had almost Update the password. ... I'm a little addition to the role röchel * * Stupid cold.
0 comments:
Post a Comment