seven
He looks at me intently.
I have just come out of the shower and I've just quickly wrapped a towel around his waist, as the bell rang at my door storm. In his eyes I feel suddenly very naked. I should be the same, after all, he has seen me naked a few times and in more intimate moments, but I do not feel comfortable.
"So what do you want?" Inquire I am stiff.
"just to see you," replied Julian. "You're not getting to dance. The other worry, of course, and they give me the blame. "
" I'm sorry, "I say sarcastically.
"No, I think it's really not fair," he says, and frowned slightly. "I am always the one who gets the anger at something. Maybe I should not come more easily to the dancing lessons. "
" I had a stressful week at work, Julian ", I reply. "If you give the other to blame for my absence, because they think I was one of your Sexopfer, I can not help it. The reason is probably rooted in your nature as in my absence. "
" You would have to unsubscribe you, "Julian insists nonetheless.
"I have your phone number."
"Yes." He smiles vaguely and fumbles for his wallet to me then to press a business card in hand. Then his name, including a mention choreographer ' and two telephone numbers and an e-mail address. "For the next time That is, if you ever're planning to come back again."
"But, I really had." I put the card next to my phone, the connection the corridor is.
"Wars I and your phone number? That saves me the way. "
" Sure, "I mumble. "Shall I write to you or save you they like you mobile?"
"Have you no business cards?"
"I suppose you want to be my home number, which it says it not. "
" When you work so much, I hardly reach you privately. "
" However, I have my phone for weighted similar to this, "I explain a little impatient.
shrug Julian fumbles for his cell phone and now can dictate the number of mine. Then he looks me again so thoughtful. "Well, you come again on Monday to dance?"
"Why is it so important to you?" I inquire, frowning.
He grins slightly. "Well, because I need you. You shall participate in my next choreography. "
" What? "Check, after I irritated.
"I got the job for a music video to make a choreography. The dancers I may choose, "he said, shrugging. "I've got something in my head and I just need Viola, Carol, Momo and you."
I breathe softly. In part, I am amused, but most seriously alarmed by the thought alone. "Forget It. "
" Why? It will be great! "
" I'm not a professional dancer, Julian. "
" No, I know, but you're just as good. It is not noticeable in the video, "he assured me, smiling and engaging. "I want you absolutely have it! It will be great. The whole choreography is adapted to you, on your respective styles. Everyone can shine there. "
" No. "I shake my head. "Save your breath. I dance in any music video. Dancing for me is just a hobby. "
" Let me show you at least what I have thought of me, "he asks. "I think it's really good. It will please you. "
" I am sure that I like, "I assure him. "The answer is still no."
"Why?"
"Because I'm not a dancer."
"Henrik, you are good enough for them!"
"Therefore is not it. I dance in private. I am a lawyer. A good, respectable lawyer and I will not destroy me with a silly music video, the career, "I explain violent.
Julian stared at me briefly baffled. He blinks and then seems for the first time since I've known him to be seriously angry. "Silly music video!"
"That was not directed at you," I explain moderate. "I am sure, your choreography is very good."
"Fuck you, Henry!" He screened'm still very angry. "Is that the way ... you feel so over the dance? It means nothing to you? You may not even want to do that you like it? "
" I separate my professional life only from my personal life, "I explain. "In both directions."
Julian shakes his head and drives my apartment door. We stood the whole time on the corridor. And I still have nothing further on the body as a towel. The situation is so grotesque. However, I will not think he cuts off so angry. I push that is between him and the door before he reaches them. "Dancing is important."
"You are ashamed of it!", Placed under Julian. His gray eyes now appear much darker than usual, he is not smiles. This is actually much more striking. This new side of him that is so passionate, and no cheerful indifference expressed as so often attracted my attention. And I want him to understand me.
"I'm not ashamed of that," I reply calmly. "I am ashamed to be gay so not sure, and I also do not bind each on the nose. It's just private. These pages of mine are private. I do not share with the public. "
" You're not even out of the closet? "His eyes are bigger, brighter and they are playing again in sheer disbelief.
I shrug my shoulders. "Professionally, no. Private already. "
Julian shakes his head gently. "Seriously?"
"Yes."
His gaze on me. He seems only now being noticed again that I half-naked am. But I do not suppose that this is the reason why he screened me so intensely. He also seems to me to understand, but apparently failed, as he shakes his head again just stunned. "You have big, big problems, Henrik."
"to each his own," I mumble. "I am not stressed, I am treated professionally and my normal life rather keep to myself."
"But ... your colleagues? What do you tell them? "
" As long as they are only my colleagues tell I did everything that is less private. I like a superfluous gossip in the workplace. "
He rolls his eyes and shakes his head again. Obviously he wants to understand me not. But as long as he says nothing, nor do I feel that he has something to say. I step to the side to release the door.
"So you coming Monday anyway?" He asked finally, when he was in the stairwell is.
I shrug my shoulders. "Sure."
"Okay." He turns to me and smiles again. "And what are you doing now?"
"I wanted to leave yet."
"So much success," and wishes he winks at me. "Kai was the way, but an animal. At least in bed. "
Kai? I runzle the end, to me is the recognition and I wish I had not had. Now I have to think of it too. Here. Shit. "Oh, that guy last week?" He nods and grins
wide. "It was nice."
"Good for you."
"Did Who do you still take home? "he asked with interest.
I hesitate. Actually, I could lie to him too easily. Because after all, this was Sven, who has turned on me. But I do not know what is pathetic: lies or truth. Ultimately, I choose the truth in order not to entangle myself in a ridiculous web of lies. "No."
He seems surprised, but then shrugs his shoulders. "So then ... until Monday."
"Yes, until then." I turn around, before he closed the door behind him, to continue my shower. Damn, now I'm back ever go out any more. Or anyone to take back home.
but I decide to shower and ready for me to decide. Maybe I should just force me. It makes no sense to sit at home and me getting angry at myself because I of sticking to a guy that I really want anything.
I have a nasty taste in the mouth and a furry tongue, when I wake up on Saturday from a coma-like sleep. Disoriented I see around me. The bedroom I do not know. Apparently I was successful. At the moment, but I can not remember anything and the pain in my head I also ban a second thought.
The bed next to me is empty. God, this happened to me really does not frequent. Normally I do not sleep with my One Night Stands. At least not for longer than she. Shit. With difficulty I sit up and suppress a tortured moan. Apparently not good enough, because I hear footsteps outside the door and shortly after Boris puts his head round to door. He grins. "Well awake?"
"Shit," I growl as I know him. "Have been so drunk I can not yet."
He laughs amused. "Yes, you me too. Do not worry. I've only taken away, because you had not found its way into your own apartment. The way in my pants but maybe not. "
relief I breathe out and then down to see me. I have only my underwear on. Suspicious, I look back on my host.
"That was you," said Boris. "I have not touched up, but you insisted you take off to sleep. "
" I remember vaguely, "I mumble and get up slow. "Can I shower? No, you did something to drink first? "
" Hmm, water? "
I nod carefully.
"Come with me into the kitchen, challenges me to Boris and go before then.
significantly slower I follow him into a cozy kitchen. The apartment is very nice. And I have really nothing against Boris. If he does not belong to the same dance group would like Julian and I would not like to repeat the same mistake, I would not sleep on the other hand, with him. Well, maybe it would be nice to me as well and boring. Now he sees me in so sympathetically, as he told me the glass is sufficient. "Well, there was a reason for your booze yesterday? When I picked up, you were unfortunately not very talkative. At least you could not very well understand. "
" strenuous week at work, "I mumble inaccessible. "Therefore I am not come to dance. I hatte außerdem vergessen, abends etwas zu essen. Normalerweise vertrage ich mehr.“
Boris nickt. „Dann hat es also nichts mit Julian zu tun?“
Ich schnaufe leise und schüttle den Kopf.
„Gut“, murmelt Boris. „Ich meine, du wärest ja nicht der erste.“
„Wie oft soll ich denn noch sagen, dass ich ähnlich ticke wie Julian? Es war für mich auch nur Sex.“
„Ich glaube dir, dass ihr da ähnlich tickt“, versichert Boris zynisch. „Sehr similar. This also means that you both insisted that it was just sex, even if it is obviously more. For Julian, as well as for you. "
Annoyed I roll with the eyes and take a few deep gulps. Julian fucks continue merrily through the world history. For him it was just sex. And I've pulled the emergency brake, so it is. "Werd times not too romantic."
"Maybe I'm too romantic." Boris smiles and gives me the water. "Romantic enough to your absence when dancing and the booze bring with Julian here. And romantic enough to Julian's bad mood when you're not turned up repeatedly, and his quick departure after dancing yesterday, bringing with you here. "
I'm trying to say to me do not let me that the information above About Julian stirs. Instead, I drink more seemingly unmoved and shake my head. He was probably just annoyed because it have all blamed for my absence. "Too romantic, in fact."
"Julian was not with you last night?"
"However, He wants me to join his new choreography, "I admit necessity. "What I will not do it because I can not allow myself professionally, in a music video to appear and to be recognized."
"And how did Julie take it?"
"He was angry. "
" Ah yes, Julian was angry and he wants to join in an amateur in his choreography, "says Boris together mockingly. "Well yes, sounds a lot like the old Julian, who takes everything lightly."
"maybe something has to do, that his choreography is so dear. "
" Certainly, the choreography. "Boris rolls his eyes. "Are you coming Monday?"
"Hmm."
"Then prepare yourself already been faced with the fact that Julian does not give up so quickly," he says. "If you really do not want to appear in a video, then you have to expect some. Julian can be very stubborn when he wants something. "
" What is that actually a video? "I want to know.
"He it has only briefly mentioned, as he has asked the other three that are to participate. I did not notice anything because I'm not foreseen, "Boris said, shrugging. "But Momo has meant that it was a Swedish band. In Germany, not so well known, but in Sweden and England pretty. "
" You know, by chance, why exactly do I? You would be better qualified. "
" Well, I suppose, is that for two reasons. The one you want to hear, but I believe that you no longer from the Julian Go head and he has therefore built up. The second, which you'll see certainly more realistic: your type was missing. Julian was apparently a colorful group as possible. We have: Carola - red hair, pale skin, Momo - brown hair, dark eyes, Viola - African roots, Julian - exotic mix with a slightly Asian eyes. And then you. The blond, Nordic type "
" Oh, Julian dancing with, "I wonder?. Boris is also blond. But something darker than me and he does not Nordic. He has more Russian roots, if I am not mistaken.
"Sure, he can not miss it. He's too much fun. "
It sounds really good. And I'm looking for the choreography. However, it is impossible for me to participate there. Even if the video is not broadcast on German TV. The Internet is just too transparent. I do not want that a client after me GoogleT and end up on YouTube.
"I go shower," I murmur. "Where is the bathroom?"
"Right next to the door. Towels on the shelf. "
" Thanks. " I turn in the right direction and then disappear in the bathroom. Actually, I would also like to go home, shower and right then I can put on fresh clothes. It would have been smarter. I must then with some reluctance in my clothes slip from the previous day.
"So you come Monday to dance?" Said Boris asked once again when he brings me to the door.
I nod. "Sure."
"Well then." He nods at me with a smile. "Come home safe!"
I'm late. Simply because I want to give Julian a chance to persuade me further. Finally, come and go as the first - that's the plan. The door is closed when I arrive on the top floor. I ring again. It does not take long, then I personally Julian opens. He's very skeptical. He also does not smile. He can not even enter me.
"Hi," I just salute and runzle forehead. "What?"
"If I knew too happy," Julian hums and pulls himself together in order to let me pass by. "You're the first."
"I'm too late," I reply, frowning and to see again for sure on my clock. I am even a quarter of an hour too late.
"Yes, and you're the first," said Julian and crosses his arms over his chest. "Is that a boycott of which we have heard nothing?"
"Boris me at least has not told," I reply confused. In fact, the apartment is very quiet. No one there except us. "Have him seen until Saturday."
"Boris? Where did you meet him? "Wonders Julian.
I wave. I will not have to explain it. "Coincidence. Anyway, he asked me if I come today and has not told that he does not intend to come. "
Now Julian grunted in amusement. "What a joker."
It's me now on what all the crap is. They have left us alone on purpose? Why? We express ourselves? Or so Julian still given an opportunity to persuade me to his video? I groan and roll my eyes. "You have great friends."
"Yeah, I'm also happy," said Julian loose again completely. "Sometimes they are a bit silly."
"I remember it."
"Are you staying anyway? I mean, then we dance just as a couple, "he suggests, smiling carefree.
quite so easy I think his proposal is not. I hesitate for a moment, can not resist his smile but in the end. "All right. But I dance still not in your video. "
He laughs, amused and going on into the living room.
Since we are alone, I begin to move me in the hallway. Get out of the suit. Rein in the training matters. Julian, meanwhile, makes music in the living room. Sounds pretty good, I know not. The band sings in English. A male singer.
When I come to Julian, he's at it, to improvise to the music. I stay a moment in the doorway, watching him. As always, he seems quite lost in the music. His movements are fluid, but evidence of an enormous body control and voltage. I could still see him longer, but eventually I tore myself away and start the warm-up exercises.
"Were you successful on Friday?" Said Julian asked suddenly.
"It depends on what you mean by success." I was successful after all drunk and woke up in a strange bed. Only sex I had none.
"Well, have you taken someone home?", He digs deeper.
"As long as you're not the person that I am going home with that make you for nothing."
"I told you that even with Kai says."
"That's why I've asked not determined."
He rolls his eyes and looks at me impatiently. "Are you ready? Shall we begin? "
Suddenly I'm not sure if it's a good idea to dance with him alone. But it is too late to back down. I sigh and shrug my shoulders. "Sure, we go ahead."
"Well, I have considered the following for you ..." He grins at me thinking and demonstrates the first step sequence. Before I can correct it, that the steps are not for me, they beat me in its spell. It grabs me an inner compulsion to follow and imitate Julian. This is my dance. I even find that it still looks better with me than with him and that's saying something. think
Without even to the debate, I work with him obedient, will take his suggestions strike against open and my hand in front of small changes. We go through the whole thing a few times, then he starts his own sequence of steps for my dance. It is completely different to what I dance, but the two complement each other to a greater whole. I would like to know how to dance the other, but resist the dig deeper need.
"We should stop slowly," says Julian, pointing to the clock on the stereo.
It is shortly after ten. We have more than an hour, covered. Puzzled I stop and wipe the sweat from my forehead. Also, my shirt sticks to my skin moist. I find it only on now, how tired I am.
"Oh," I breathe before I me the tongue may bite. The next moment, I am annoyed about it too, have shown my disappointment so openly.
Julian grinning broadly. "You're a dancer, Henrik. Whether you want to see it or not ... "
" I like to dance, "I reply calmly. "But I am a lawyer."
"A dancing lawyer?" Suggests Julian.
I shake his head, because I will not enter into further discussions with him. Then he seems to luck have no designs on.
"Whew," he sighs instead, before he suddenly takes off his sweaty shirt and it leaves carelessly on the floor. His tense muscles connect while out appetizing. At the sight of it draws clear in my loins. And I can not look away. This is a week ago. No, not longer ... Just two weeks. Damn.
Julian noticed my stare and amused smiles. He catches my eye, the head tilts to the side and takes a step toward me. I look at him still, touch me not. His training pants is very deep. In my it starts at to insist that sight. My breath is shallow. I can almost see the shame of his approach, making it just seems even erotic. I swallow hard and see Julian again in the eye.
"What's up, Henry?" He teases me softly. "Do you have a need?"
need. Indeed. So you can call it. But I still hesitate.
Julian does a step toward me. He smiles more clearly. "I bet you'll get the same fear and can stand again."
He wants to irritate me. And he succeeds. "I'm not afraid before you. "
" No? "he inquired. "Why are you standing there then, rather than get you what you want?"
"How do you know that I want you?"
"Henrik, you're tough," and he assumed chuckles. He is still unspecified.
"And what about you?" I want to know hoarse.
He looks down at himself and grinning, pulling his pants to reveal a dark-colored erection. Now I can really control myself no longer, overcome the final distance and go before him to his knees. But Julian grabs my head before I can approach me to him completely, and holds me at bay. "Maybe we should shower first."
I mumble angrily. It smells so good down here.
"Henrik. Showers, "he laughs and gasps, as I sit by myself against his grip and grab with his mouth to his testicles. He jumps out of my reach, get tangled up in his training pants, which he is still only at the ankles and goes tumbling to the ground. With a triumphant smile
I throw myself at him and hit him on a cold floor. He chuckles and tries again to keep me at bay. We wrestle playfully with each other. But after a while I manage eventually to get the upper hand, but now I'm lying full length on him to be able to hold him. I do not have much leeway, so I content with, what I can achieve and that is in this case his mouth.
Julian is in at last and gets involved in the kiss. When I let go, his hands out among my wet shirt and caressing my skin. He groaned softly and pushed himself even closer to me. Eagerly I discuss the fact press me to push him with my tongue in his mouth. In a respite I lose my shirt and Julian, it is possible to roll over me. Meanwhile, he seems not to think of showers. Our kiss continues and gradually, we also lose our shoes, socks and sweatpants. Naked hard on the floor, we snuggle together. A kiss turns into the other. I roll back to Julian and rub me urgently to him.
"Fuck," mumbles the sudden on my lips.
"What?" I mumble back, without me really to break away from him.
"I have here are nothing ..." he admits, and will retreat.
But I did not leave. I go for a while until later what he meant. I may still not let his lips. I am addicted to his kiss.
"Henrik," he breathed hoarsely. "Just ... Please ..." His hands have placed on my shoulders to push me away. "Let's go to the bedroom."
His words penetrate now faster in my consciousness. The fog lifts a little. As I absorbed as much as I've already lost control of myself, I set myself up abruptly, to recover them. I'm breathless.
Julian does not seem to get better. Not only is he out of breath. His cheeks are flushed gently. His eyes shine with desire. And he smiles dreamily. "You kiss so well ..." If he wants
not think I fall upon the same again about him, he should say something. I force myself not to retreat further and sit up. "Bedroom?"
"Yeah," breathed, Julian and rattles on groaning. After sitting for the first time, he is able more easily to get on their feet.
I catch a glimpse of his also slightly reddened ass. Presumably through the cold ground. It looks gorgeous. Grinning, I follow him into the bedroom. This time I'm sure I'm going to fuck him. I will not let me take.
soon as we reached the bedroom, I pull him into the back of my arms and lower my lips to his neck. I absorb myself in the delicate skin sticks there. His thick hair is still tied together by the Training and ambitious. From him, an alluring fragrance of coconut and sweat. The former probably comes from his shampoo. With a pleasurable buzz I let my hand lower stress and put it around his hard shaft. He leans trembling against me. His ass pressed against my loins.
"God, please ..." He rubs up against me. I'm not sure if on my tail or my hand. Probably both.
push him further I slowly towards the bed and push him out eventually. He is lying on his stomach and stretched out his butt against me shameless. He looks over his shoulder at me. His eyes, as dark as ever. Her look seems so ... Only his smile softened the danger in them a little, so for me it is only more attractive. Seeking hastily after the lubricant, the condom and throw the same with the bed to have it handy. With much self-control I wrestle off my patience necessary to adequately prepare him to come. Much preparation is fortunately not necessary.
was only when his close warmth surrounds me, leave me my haste. Suddenly I was no longer in a hurry. I will enjoy it and fully enjoy. Who know how long I must wait until next time. Another two weeks or more. Who knows if Julian does not soon had enough of me. I press myself deep into it and suck me tight against his shoulder.
"More" breathes, Julian and squeezed his ass hard against my loins. "Fuck me ... more."
after I grab his hips and push him back onto the mattress. Now I enjoy the violence to have about him. I remain motionless, until he begins to tremble under me with impatience. He does not beg, but he is about. I know it. Can feel it. In order to save him, I come at last. Can hardly wait for it myself. Julian groaned loudly and grabs the next moment for breath. I give him an opportunity to better get used to me and move me now deliberate.
"Yeah," he purrs dreamily. "Like that."
I like it when he talks Sun It turns me on animal. Again, I lean forward and lick on his neck. His skin tastes salty. I suck again fixed on her, while I focus on to stimulate him constantly. Soon I had a good angle found to take him to twitch and moan. He babbling nonsensical stuff that will propel me, but I do not let rush. My head is pleasantly empty. I feel his heat, tasting his salty skin and smell his manly, harsh odor. The sensations are very intense and further contribute to my excitement. But it is not urgent. It is humid, foggy and surrounds us like a veil. I made all costs.
Finally, I turn it on its back and take it over. Urgent. I leave it to him but, in addition to stroke his hand because I am completely on wants to concentrate his mind. But he focused more on what hires my penis with him. The movement of his hand casually. His groans confirmed this impression. His free hand reaches into my hair. I pressed my face against his neck flexed, it pulls me away and asks for a kiss, which I grant it. We hesitate out deliberately. The smell, which we emanate, is increasingly difficult.
Finally, I consider it no longer and push harder, what Julian takes a delighted gasp. He trembles at my maybe fifth Shock and begins to pour out between us. Now even I can control myself and not even reach my peak.
exhausted, totally relaxed and then I slip out of it and let myself be difficult for his side. My breath rushes ... nor my heart. I may not touch me anymore. Not a bit. My whole body penetrates a comforting heat and I feel like for me to roll along and just fall asleep. An intrusive hand that plays around on the condom a little over-excited about my penis, I can not. Finally, it is possible her to pull the condom. Then it glides playfully over my limp sex. I shrug and mumble quietly away sensitive. The eyes I have made. My eyelids are too heavy to keep them open.
Julian chuckles and hugs me. "Tired?"
"Hmmm." More I bring out not.
His laugh is clear and he caresses my breast. "You've given Strawberry Kisses."
"Strawberry Kisses", I repeat, without opening his eyes in wonder.
"Yeah, hickies, "confirmed Julia reproachfully. "I know the German word" not. "
I'm relaxed and done, to think about it, what else are hickies times, so I open now but the eyes. "Hm?"
"Here," says Julian, pointing to his shoulder, on which he herunterschielt. "I do not think it is the only one."
"Strawberry Kiss", I murmur and has to smile. You really have similarities with strawberries. At least for now. Morgen werden sie wohl weniger rot und frisch aussehen. Nicht nur seine Schulter, auch seinen Hals und Nacken zieren zahlreiche größere und kleinere Knutschflecken. Ich habe es gar nicht mitbekommen, dass ich sie gemacht habe.
„Wie schlimm ist es?“, erkundigt Julian sich und versucht an sich herunter zu schielen.
Da ich keine Lust habe, ihm das Ausmaß zu schildern, brumme ich nur und ziehe ihn dichter an mich, um ihn zu küssen und damit hoffentlich die Gedanken an meine eigene Gedankenlosigkeit zu vertreiben.
„So schlimm also“, haucht Julian anschließend und lächelt verschmitzt. "Seriously Henrik, I have not held up for so childish."
"Hmph." I nestle my face in his neck. When I distributed the last time love bite? Must be a long time ago, because I can not remember. "You have tasted delicious."
"Ah yes," Julian laughs softly and gently pulls on my ear. "Will you stay the night here?"
"do not know," I nuschle. Actually, reluctantly. I like me but still did not stir.
"In perhaps you should shower every case, "suggests Julian.
I shake my head. My muscles always feel too soft. I may not move. Julian's hand stroked firmly on my side of my butt and pinched me in public. He laughs softly. "Otherwise you are after sex but always ready to jump again."
"Not today," I mumble and swipe away his naughty hands.
"I remember it." His hand comes back and pats on me. "So, how do you like my Choreography? "
" I will not occur in any video. "
" Is that an answer to my question? "
" Good, "I mumble. "Of course I like them."
"Do you think it offensive?"
"No?" What was he driving at?
"Embarrassing?"
I shake my head.
"What are you afraid then?" He wants to know. "Do you think dancing embarrassing?"
I let out a tortured groan and turn his back on him pointedly. Right now I'm just not in the Constitution debate. However, not weakened enough that he could exploit it.
I immediately feel his lips on my neck and he is pushing up from behind me. His hand caresses engaging over my belly. "Henry ..."
"I do not argue with you now about it."
"Well, not now," he relents. "How provides it with showers? "
" I hold you to it. "
" But I want you to come with me. "
" Your bed smells so or so after Sex " I grumble angrily. "Or do you want to get rid of me badly?"
"Dear God," groaned Julien. His teeth caught in my shoulder. He bites too frivolous. "I want a shower only with you. That is all. No ulterior motives. "
" And I will lie still for a while. "
"You sleep like me, and I can carry you to the shower, if I still want to shower with you."
"As much as you talk, I can not sleep."
He chuckles. "You're so grumpy. What's up? Did not you like it? "
well. Much too good. But I can not tell him. So I just mumble vague. It's dangerous, what I'm doing here. I was supposed to shower with him now and let's go home. Away from him. Getting out of his home and his demanding area.
"So do not?" I feel as he sits up and pinches my side. "You would have to say something or do something different, after all, you were Top"
"No, I liked it," I assure simple.
"Good." It sounds easy but disturbed. "So what did you do?"
"I'm just tired."
"Well, okay," he mutters fits yielding and then again from behind me. "But then we shower together tomorrow."
"You have a spleen, "I wish to state sleepy. The last thing I hear is his chuckle.
a strange sensation on my thigh exhausting me wakes the next morning. It takes a while before I can feel what it is. Apparently still half asleep, Julian rubs against me. His head is on my shoulder and arm, he wrapped tightly around me. He's tough. Urgent and could be harder than a normal morning latte. I rather think he is still dreaming, which would also explain the slight sigh.
gently dissolve I am so far from his embrace, that I can turn to him. He actually closed his eyes and hugs right back to me when I let him. The condition of his race is almost alarming. Grinning, I reach between us and rub the rock hard part. In response, I get a faint moan. I keep going and watch it be strange at the same time relaxed and excited face. He actually still asleep.
I stroke him without hurry and wait, that he wakes up like this. It does not happen, however. He seems trapped in his dream. His moaning is not loud, it's almost voiceless. A groan during sleep. Lust Splashing my hand and facilitate my movement on his erection. It excites me very self. Suddenly, it is still wet. Without warning, Julian pours into my hand as his body shudders gently. Then he suddenly opens his eyes and looks at me sleepy and confused. I must smile when he saw it gradually becomes clear he flinches briefly and glances between us under the covers. "Pleasant dreams" "Oh shit."
, I inquire about teasing.
For a moment it seems like he would want to sulk. Then he looks slightly uneasy. "Did I talk in your sleep?"
"No sigh, and only groaned," I assure him. I would be interested but what he has dreamed about and why he is obviously uncomfortable. I tick but not after. "But for the record, you started to rub up on me. So I thought it would be nice to lend you a helping hand. "
He is a throaty grunt spits out some moves with his hand between my legs also. "And so selfless as are you, did you forget completely? "
" Yes, "I breathe and push myself against his hand. "I also was a little surprised that you have to have wet dreams last night."
"I'm just younger than you" Grinning, he pushes the ceiling of us, and slipped down to me.
"Only two years", I mumble, sigh before I spread her legs for him, as he pressed on my back and settles between them. It does not take long, since I'm not holding back. When I feel that my peak is imminent, I press on Julian's shoulders and let him do the rest with his hands.
"There is so much ..." he then held, satisfied.
I guess he speaks again from my semen cools down on my belly and looking his way to his mattress begins. "Maybe we should shower but now at last." I look at the clock. "And then I really happening."
"You want to have breakfast any more? "
" Do I go. "I try not affect me from the disappointment in his voice leave. This here has lasted far too long. I do not know what is going on inside him, but I'm not made of stone. As much as I want this here is just sex - it's impossible when he smiling at me so as now. I try to harden further against it and put myself under him.
He makes me flexible in his bed and follow me into the bathroom. Finally, in the shower, he enrolled at the Evening had previously requested an extent. Now he seems less eager. Maybe he's just too tired.
I reach, therefore, the first after his shower gel and begin to rub him with it, which elicits a comfortable sigh. He looks at me with half-open, heavy-lidded. A very sultry look that is enhanced by his smile still. "Actually unfair that you have met me in my sleep. So I could enjoy it anyway. "
" You heard of you but like you would do just that, "I answer objectively, so as not to his playful tone involved. "Who has he spoiled in your dream?"
short, he has again alarmed, but then he grins and shakes his head. "That is up from nothing."
No, it does not feel well. And it stresses that he holds me at bay. I am not familiar. Its interior is nothing to me. Still, it interested me. Maybe he has dreamed of this muscle man or a business man in a suit from the hotel of its youth. Somewhere has to come of the fetish with the suits, yes. From somewhere has to get his attitude about sex. I just sex and no wants to have relationship based ultimately on experience. Suddenly I feel
Julians index finger as he circled my left nipple. As I look up, I look into his eyes attentive. He suddenly seems a little subdued. "Hey, do not be evil."
"Am I not." However, I find myself that I sounded pretty grumpy. Actually, I should be better under control.
"You look so grim, however," says Julian.
I shrug my shoulders. "Then I look holding grimly."
"Because I will not say by whom I had a dream?"
"If you want to say I do not know who you dream alone is your thing," I answered coolly. "And why I look fierce, that's my thing." Then I press it the shower gel in your hand and turn my back on him.
Instead of his hands, however, I feel his lips on my shoulder. He pushes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me. "If you really want to know, I tell you."
"No, retains's for you, "I grumble, even though it irritates me to persevere.
"But then is not bad," Julian asked me and tweaks. This is not the first time and he always manages it hurts a little. I shrug my back against his hand, and thus against him. He chuckles, but then goes off to soap me at last.
"Look at that!" Julian suddenly groans. When I turn around, his eyes through the glass wall of the shower in the mirror is directed towards. His hand strokes the love bite, I have distributed the night of his neck and chest. A total of four pieces, one of them quite large. On his shoulders are two others that he has not yet discovered.
I still do not know what drove me to miss it for him. Now I feel more than uncomfortable. You appear to me as evidence that that was yesterday but more than sex. At least from my side. I've lost control. And so they are a sign of my defeat. Embarrassed, I turn away my eyes. "Sorry."
"It would be only fair if I also give," said Julian, and pressed me suddenly against the cool tiles of the shower. His lips quickly on my neck down, but I grab him by the shoulders in time and can hold him back.
"fair but not very resourceful," I turn one. "Think you prefer something else out." "With a dance in my video"
, he asks, grinning.
I roll my eyes. "So far it is not worth it."
"Then I give you but a strawberry kiss." His grin is challenging. With one hand he strokes the skin directly under my jaw. "Here."
so high to button up my shirt, I hardly. And I know that he has chosen the place precisely why. Nevertheless I try my concern not to let on. I look at him seriously. playful "Do not imaginative."
"No, but I think I'll do yet," threatening and he grabs my wrist and freed himself from my grasp. He is stronger than he looks. Actually we are probably about as strong, but so far I had assumed that I'm superior to him in this matter. Now he surprises me with his power and thus he is able in fact, pinning my hands on the wall next to my head.
"Stop!" I commend him and try to avoid. "I do it again."
"Ah, and how you plan on doing that?" He asked with interest. His lips press to exactly the place that he has chosen and begin to suck her.
feverishly trying to think up something before we see something permanent. "Um ..." What would please him? "You ... I ... ... and handcuffs. Friday night. "
The suction stops abruptly. Slowly toward Julian and looks into my eyes. Half questioning, half-mockingly. "Handcuffs? You or I? "
" What do you prefer, "I mutter resignedly. I think it is now no longer a good idea. If he ties me, I'm completely delivered him. Then he can give me anywhere Strawberry Kisses. But at least I then have two days to fade, before I go to work again. More than now. If I'm late and have visible evidence of love in my body, I'm ruckzuck gossip topic number one in the firm.
"You have handcuffs?" Julian hooked to now, without wishing to adopt apparently already do.
I shrug my shoulders. "A gift."
"Ah yes, you and your gifts." He laughs softly. "Fine, Friday also. You bring your handcuffs, or we go after the training to you? "
" With me. "I do not want to risk that someone hit me from the other dancers wearing handcuffs. Now I regret it really means to have made this proposal at all. However, there is also a part of me that the whole contrary excited looks. And pleased. Of course I could not keep the handcuffs if I did not stand out somehow. Only with my usual One Night Stands missing otherwise the confidence and create the conditions for their use. Trust that I have for Julian against all principles.
His hands grip my wrists stronger and now I will also know how I got the idea. He still looks in her eyes. "Okay." Then he kisses me on the mouth.
Anm.dA: It seems it had some problem to have that LJ is a bit confusing. :) I had to get used it, when I started it, but now I think it's great. So for the newbies: Do you see the number of terms in this post under "read" you can read the previous comments, write to "speak" is itself a comment (not LJ users must a Captcha code to enter, because I do not like Viagra advertising, etc.,) and "alert" can set the LJ users even as an alert to ff.de, for example, the tag strawberry kiss, and then receive a notification when there is an update. Further assistance upon request. * G * Now for the first time thanks to B for refueling.
0 comments:
Post a Comment