Friday, February 18, 2011

Short Gold Metallic Dress

tada




"But do not fall asleep before you have freed me," I mumble matt, as Julian for a while has not moved. His weight is pleasantly warm and heavy on me. A slight twitch of his abdominal muscles tells me that he silently laughs.

"Do not worry," he breathed, and lolls his satisfaction before he rolled down from me.

With one hand he replaced the cockring. I said not really, and I am still a little relieved that he did not plan it is convenient to use. I doubt that I could again.

"And the handcuffs?" I inquire, as he makes no further institutions to free myself.

"Um, not yet," he breathed. His lips touch my upper arm. I still feel everywhere. Especially on my ass. The rimming was cool. God, it was all cool. Way too cool. And I have to let me go this way.

are still not enough? "I ask skeptical and raise an eyebrow when I look for him on the side.

He smiles wistfully. "I do not know. It works for a while with the handcuffs? "

" is not very comfortable there. Modest "

" Say, if it really is not, "he demanded and nestled closer to me. He puts one leg over mine and hooked it with my appearance. His Hand passes through the sperm on my stomach. Even for my standards it is a lot. INSTITUTIONS I let him. He has already indicated last time that he he likes. There is always being added more details - I wonder how long it is since I last did so much of a sex partner. Now have to think I do not have. It is more than four years ago.

Thoughtfully I let my gaze wander over Julian. He smiles as he distributed traces of my semen on my belly. No, he has no similarity to any his predecessors. I have often had something to do with dancers, but I never can be so serious. To date, serious relationship only in the other part of my life have developed, although there discrete I deal with my sexuality. Perhaps for that very reason. It had nothing to be clarified. Julian however is from a different world. He knows much is not easy.

is suddenly aware that he watches me. With a quizzical look, he looks into my eyes. But he says nothing. And I will not reply. If I were not still tied, I would get up by now and avoid it somehow. But I'm tied up and he is half on me. The intimacy of the situation is inevitable.

"Are you hungry?" Asks Julian suddenly totally harmless.

"What?" Can I bring back my thoughts not so fast on such a down to earth level. "You mean technically eat?"

"Yes, Henrik, what am I my usual?" He laughs and smiles with amusement. "I do think that I am your hunger for sex for at least one Half an hour was quiet enough. "

" Well, anyway ... "I mumble and walk him through the head, what my kitchen can still muster of food. "How do you figure? Are you hungry? "

" A little, yes, "admits Julian. "And you always come directly from work to dance. Have you eaten anything? "

" I eat mostly on the way. "So sweet that he thought about making. "Have no more than bread and cold cuts there, but you can course to serve you. Or do you want to order something? "

" No, I just look ... "He gives me a kiss before he slips out of bed and I can just lie there. Actually, he would have at least be able to clean, after he has cum all over me the hinge lubricated. But I can not resent him. I still liked me very well throughout my slimy. Even the handcuffs I like.

When Julian comes back, he has a plate of sandwiches here, with which he makes himself comfortable on my bed. "If you still Get hungry, I give you you up something. "

I looked at his plate and imagine how he feeds me with a piece of bread and cheese. Decided I shake my head. "No thanks. But good appetite. "

" Did you really hungry? "Suddenly, he sits down, naked as he is, keeps me on my lap and the plate under his nose. "I really lubricated enough."

to intimate. I'll get air and shake my head again. "You could maybe me the Belly wipe. "

" Why? "He smiles slightly. "I like the smell."

"It's more about the slimy feeling."

"dries immediately."

"I fear."

Julian laughs, but the dish is actually aside and gets up again. "All right. I get us a cloth - in German uh ... "

" rag "

" Right "?.. He disappears towards the bathroom.

"In the very bottom shelf," I call after him.

"Found", he calls back and will appear shortly afterwards in the door. He wetted the rag even with warm water, but I notice satisfied, as he wiped me clean.

"Do you eat something now?" He inquired, after he has brought back the flap.

"eat up the first fill. If what is on, I might sacrifice myself to it. Actually, I eat but not so late. "

"Why not? You've got a beautiful body. "

" I would also like it to stay that way, "I give too vain.

Julian amused grins and sits back down on me. "You do not at the many dance that something stuck. In addition, you train in addition, is it? "

" Hm, "I nod in agreement.

"So, say ah," and demanded he considers me a piece of his bread to his mouth. He just chews on the other half of the quarter.

I roll my eyes open but his mouth. Of all talk about food, but I get some appetite. My dinner consisted only of a sandwiches. Maybe my stomach growled and he has noticed in contrast to me. That would explain his persistence.

"Are you thirsty too?" He asks next. Maybe it makes him fun to mother me.

"No, better not."

"Hm?"

"I do not want too soon have to pee, "I explain in more detail.

He smiles dreamily, as he continued eating. "Then do you like it to be tied up so it."

Well, I did not have handcuffs, if it were so. And I would not have proposed to him. Nevertheless, I give it only reluctantly. Therefore I say to anything. My eyes wander over his body. It is stimulating, as he sits on me. But still I'm too exhausted from the first time: "And you like it though, not to tie me."

"Seriously Henrik: There is no gay man in the world, to which you would not like to tie," he replied teasingly. Despite the tone of voice is the compliment to me. It makes my heart beat a little faster.

"Well, a few certainly have" reply, I brusquely to cover my embarrassment.

"Not one," Julian insists, however. ? Or you can call me a "

I spontaneously think of a name: Phil It is obvious, because I've only just remembered him. But he is me no lip. So I shake his head and smiled matt. "No, compliments should not discuss. Thank you. "

leisurely Julian is the dish to the side and bent down to me. I assume that he wants to kiss me. But then he suddenly stops - immediately in front of my face - and looks into my eyes. "Tell me the name."

"What?" Wheeze

"The name of the person who you would not."

I puzzled and shake my head. "What you ask for more rights. First, there is not the name. Second, it would go up in anything, if there was one. "

" I'm going so much of nothing, "says Julian softly laid. "But you know, Henrik: Fuck you! You can make your life in so many separate particles break down, as you like ... I do not care and I take no account of it. "

Confused, I wonder how the mood could tip over so quickly. Julian is acidic. Obviously he is not matter that I did not mean to other areas of life to share. But me, just surprised that it bothers him that is allegedly so superficial and frivolous. "Do not be so, as you would be so much better than me. You can also but no one approached you. "

" I have only one life and I live openly. "

" Yes, of course, for example, as you've told me so nice who has caused your suit fetish, "I laugh at sarcastic. "Or, in your honest smile that expresses always so beautiful, what is going on inside you."

"you were the first who is bothered by my smile," says Julian soberly.

"I do not disturb it. I fall not only on pure. You are just as closed as I do. Only that I stand by it. "

" What do you want to know? "Apparently he wants to not leave unchallenged. "I was nineteen and a crush animal in an elderly businessman - since I adore wearing suits. Besides that's all I can not , Remember that you already got anything you asked. "

" I ask nothing. "

" What are you complaining then? I ask. And I get no answers. "Something in his tone makes itself heard me.

"Julian, what is it?" I inquire upset. Seriously, what is it? We argue about how far we let the other in our lives? It's just sex. He has no right to demand more. They are after all his rules. Julian

increased. He blinked in shock and confused a little. Suddenly he laughs - not bright but full of self-irony. An almost silent air that is three times triggered by his abdominal muscles. The next moment he climbs down from me and out of bed, and finally to leave the room without saying a word. I hope he is not running away until he has freed me. But he is hardly running naked from the apartment. His clothing is indeed still here. He probably just needs rest to cool off.

The peace I have now. For the first time I let the thought that for him maybe more than sex could be. Yes, too - fucking shit. That it from my Page may be more, to deny any more. Even if I try really, it does not deepen further. Not very consistent, especially since I let myself captivated by him to the bed ... I was supposed to be more reasonable. But this here has nothing to do with reason.

Back to Julian: What if Boris had actually right? His urgent need to know more about me, you have to interpret almost Sun These abrupt mood swing and its still just the flight ... In the event that the feelings on both sides, we should really keep your distance. I mean, how is he to is quite clear: He runs well Just like this. And from my side: It can be anything. We are too different. Sex is all well and good, but in everything that comes after that, we would only offend. Julian has just said himself: He would take no account of my other areas of life. He has no understanding of my need for discretion.

Some time passed without Julian comes back or I hear something from him. I already am beginning to worry that I spend the night chained must be when he finally comes back slowly into the room. He sits next to me on the Mattress. Obviously, he has been brought under control. "We need to talk."

"Do we have that?" The thought of me not happy. What is there to discuss? I was sure that we move the topic feelings easily and return to a normal acquaintance without sex. But that does not seem possible. I see Julian in silence. He returned the glance. Waiting. Maybe he is waiting for me I will answer my question yourself. I breathe softly. "Well, you make me go first?"

"No" he replied calmly. "It's probably safer this way."

"Okay ... you scared, I run away? Or that I fall upon you? "

He shrugs his shoulders and her long hair sweeps from the face. I do not know when he has solved the braid. Maybe just erst. It would be better if he had not done it. Meanwhile, I am incredibly in the long black tresses falling over the ocher-colored skin of his bare shoulders.

"I just happened to me also that you ever heard Like you asked, how I have indicated. Something that I really was too personal, "he says to me suddenly. "The thing about the suits is just a silly tick. Nothing really personal. It is ten years since I was in love with this Theo -. Or have thought to have been there "

" Aha, "I breathe as sober. I do not think he continues talking. I do not think he revealed to me even more. He can not expect that I give him something in return, I tell. But before I break it can, he continues.

"You asked me on Tuesday morning, from whom I had a dream," he reminds me softly.

"We had agreed that you do not need me to say," I reply hastily. I remember once, after which he alludes. I was jealous of his soul mate, who has kept him so caught up that he is not even wake up when I gave him a wank. "And I do not want to hear it. It does not concern me. "

He smiles half-heartedly. "Oh yes, it does. I have namely you dreamed of. "

Oh shit. I swallow hard. Shit. So it's true. It is more than just sex. Otherwise he would not admit it suddenly. He wants to something beyond. On my influence on him. But I hear it will not. If he confesses, I should still keep their distance? It is even harder than before. "Julian ... not. Do not say anything more. "

" You are just as cowardly as me, "he notes with a grin.

"It is not cowardice. It is a rational decision, "I reply. "I will not. And do not by any common ground from. You do not know what it looks like in me. "

" If you're so rational, I can even say that I'm not. You can then both of us think and make better decisions, "suggests Julian.

"My decision is based on that you said you're out on nothing serious!"

"That's wrong. I've never said that! "Julian replied violently and his eyes twinkle. "Viola did. I ... "He clears his throat themselves. "I hope no one makes a false and have nothing against casual sex. That does not mean I ... Actually - "He breaks off despair and shrugs his shoulders.

"Julian make me go."

He shakes his head. Suddenly, he makes even the opposite. Naked as he is, still, he sits on my lap. There is something objectionable, as if he'd climb to ride and then he leans even before and looks deep into my eyes. I answer uncomfortable his views, because I can avoid it impossible. God, Julian, why do you need it so complicated to make? It was so easy until now. You wanted it easy. That was our deal.

Apparently he remembers any more agreements. I'm suddenly even sure if we've ever negotiated one. Maybe he's right and never even asked the like. Of course, he was inaccessible at first, has thrown me after the first sex from the bed and the next time made sure that I know that there is no more. Only then it became personal. But always I was the one who has assured that as we tick similar. What if I am wrong about him? But in the Case also deceived him and all his friends in the know would have him yet.

"I have never claimed that I am basically just for sex from," he says, as he would read my thoughts and pick up on it. "Mostly it's just sex and I let my partners little doubt. I promise nothing. But ... that does not mean that I can not develop feelings. It just means that it rarely happens and I therefore do not engage in any more. "

" I'm clearly the wrong one, "I reply softly, curse I feel quietly, because I was secretly flattered. Very flattered.

"I know," breathed Julie. "Do you think I do not know?"

"What do you want from me then?"

"Nothing, Henrik, I just want you to know that it now no longer just sex for me, "said Julian. "That was probably as early as the third time any more, but I wanted to admit me."

"Then it was," I note bitterly. Too bitter. Damn.

Julian nods. "When you see it like it was this"

"Maybe Viola and all the other gives me a wrong impression of you. But I've never left a doubt in mind that for me any more than sex is eligible, "reply I so emotionless as I can. It is difficult for me, especially since I still see in Julian's eyes. Attention and hurt the same time. ". I assumed that we are like us,"

"We may do well - at least as long as it's just sex," Julian replied softly. "You want not fall in love and I just do not usually. It comes into the same thing, because we avoid causing feelings for the other, by putting things clear from the beginning. "

This is the reason why he only has sex? Not because he enjoys his easy life, but because he rarely fell and hurt his partner does not want? I can understand it. To me it is already happening in both directions: I've fallen in love with men who could not love me back and not loved men who had fallen in love with me. It is both cruel. I do not know which is worse - Especially when the person who has fallen in love, may be sufficient not only for their own feelings more.

Well, this is worse: I'm in love with him. I find it extremely difficult to reject him, especially since it is special to him. That is pretty darn flattering. But even so ... dangerous. We are too different. What he expected of me?

"Julian ..." I sigh. "I'm sorry."

"I need not your pity," he snarls. His eyebrows pull together. "Why will not you try? I mean, it's obvious that you do not want. I will only understand the reason. "

I let my feelings intentionally left out completely. I will not lie to him. But I tell him not what is really going on inside me. Once he even suspects that I'm lost. "Earlier you said it yourself: You take no account of my discretion. You want to not even understand why it is important to me. I'm such risks anymore. "

" No more? "He repeated carefully. "Has anyone ever up difficulties brought in? "

" Yes. "Maybe I owe him so much sincerity. If he understands me, it's easier for us both. "I'm in the study dealt openly with my sexuality. Had an open relationship with one of my fellow students. We agreed that we must be after the study of discrete, but Phil did not get the curve. The matter has made the rounds and the last four years I have tried to iron out, but I had no chance of becoming a partner in the firm. Hamburg is a new beginning. I will not repeat the mistake again. Hence my decision to absolute discretion. "

there for a moment, silence. I am waiting for that Julian has digested the information. It's more than I ever wanted to tell someone in Hamburg. But I trust him, at least so far.

"Okay, I have to respect the most," Julian sighed finally. Suddenly he bends down to me and gives me a kiss. His lips caress my tender. I find it hard not to respond. Fortunately holds the kiss did not last long. Julian straightens up and suddenly has the key to my Handcuffs in his hand. He no longer sees in his eyes as he unlocks and then descends from me.

Away I rub my wrists while I watch him in how he dressed. Builds up in me a bad conscience. The unsaid is heavy on me. Furthermore, I realize suddenly that it's over. We will go out of their way to us now. This means I may no longer go to dance if I so show something like tact. Maybe after some time. No, actually it would not fair. Julian ... He's right: He is more open and courageous. But why exactly I? I have from the beginning made no secret of the fact that I want nothing but sex. He knows that I'm an ass in the relationship ... He has to guess that I have feelings for him, otherwise he would have said nothing, right?

At the door of the bedroom he is once more and turned to me halfway. A sad smile is on his beautiful lips. "You know, I could be discreet, as long as I do not fool my friends."

He would not have to. But sooner or later would he no longer enough. He would not be the first with whom I would like to try. "There is simply too little space and time for a relationship in my life. I do not believe that you would settle for half. "

" Okay ... "Julian nods and turns away. Without another word he closes the door behind him and soon I hear the apartment door.

I feel like a goddamn coward.



The date for the video recording is the coming weekend. Of course I'm not listening. I was not in training. Instead, I throw myself on my real job. Mainly to keep me from my bad conscience and the longing for Julian - that dominate my thoughts - to distract. There are too many doubts. I could go to Julian and ... No, not come into question.

"Here are two young men for you," reports our receptionist call me.

runzle I am looking at the forehead and on my calendar. 16 clock Tuesday afternoon. I have mentioned anything to me. "They have been on an appointment with me, right? To what does it matter? "

"They said to premeditated murder." Lift

My eyebrows are skeptical. "Aha?"

"Shall I send them away?"

"No, all right, I'll pick them up," I grumble sigh and stand up. If it really is murder, then this is finally a case that could be challenging. The two actually look as if they were able to kill someone. But I sense also, who will be their murder victim: I. There are Boris and Momo. Both decided grim and wild.

Sighing I want to stay and think about whether I should make returns easy. Actually, I can understand very well what Herget rubbed it and what's coming. I have no interest in this conversation. However, as I will not risk a scene, I clear my throat just to make them aware of me and interpret them with a finger to follow me quietly. When she entered my office, I close the door behind them immediately. I close the window and not to risk to ensure we are heard.

"So, how did you find me?" I inquire sober. I thought It would be difficult for them. After all, they do not even know my last name.

"Patrick," Momo replied simply.

"Ah." Damn shit that comes out when mixed with private professional. "And what do you want? Kill me? "

" Something in the way, yes, "agrees with Boris and crosses his arms over his chest. "But perhaps we should first know the reason. We know that is not what exactly happened between you and Julian. Only that something must have happened is obvious. "

I snorted softly, leaning on my desk. You know nothing about it. Great friends. The arms also across your chest, I mean sober, "but it will cost you nothing. When Julian tells you nothing, you will have no luck with me. "

" I know you did you made before last Friday and I know the thing with the handcuffs. " Boris shrugged his shoulders. "Something must have happened, otherwise you would not be stayed away from training and Julian would not have been icy aura about him."

"You should not interfere as real."

"You and Julie have you mixed with me too," replies Momo decided. "Furthermore, it is urgent. Julian wants to go back to Hawaii. "

It takes a moment to the importance of this message to to get back to me. "... What?"

"We are seeing the ticket in the kitchen and he has already started to pack his things," said Boris. "He, however, outside of the no longer training with speaks to us, we have no details. "

me say I'm trying to not let my inner turmoil. "He does not talk with you?"

"It is Viola's fault," Momo said angrily. "They want to put him to task what they've been getting up with you because you now no longer come for training. And since he has only seen very angry, and then nothing more is said. Yesterday, after the video so now in the box, he has us do not even let in to train. "

" Hm "My bad conscience wrestles with my rage for supremacy. It upsets me that Julian in this situation also want to keep preaching. You probably have with me now before.

"So you were actually the one who has screwed up?" Hooked after Boris.

I roll my eyes. "If he avoids you so, you have it screwed up obviously. Julian and I are both grown up. Sorry that we are not part of your dear little Tritratrullala-world in which everything is always so easy. "

" What's not so easy? "Inquired Boris strict.

Then I do not answer. I want the Julian's private moment of confession share with anyone. Especially not with these two avengers of humanity. Instead, I let my arms hang relaxed now on my pages and see the door. "When Julian wants to Hawaii for?"

"The ticket is for Thursday," said Momo noticeably frustrated.

"Oh you, then you still tonight and tomorrow the whole day to convince her of the opposite or to know the reason." I see them quizzically. "If I give you some advice for a change allowed. it does not withdraw as an interrogation on, but proves that you really are his friends'

"You are such a self-righteous asshole," says Boris set indignantly.

"I'm guaranteed not the only one who is self-righteous."

Momo grabs Boris's arm and pulls him away. Here, the look in his eyes is dark brown to me. "Let's go. It brings nothing but yes. "

Boris snorts, but nods in agreement. "We watch that we keep with us Julian. He can certainly be happy if he let this Spacken is. "



I tried to ignore. Then I tried to distract me. Finally, I tried to sleep with medication. And somehow I survived the Tuesday evening Sun But on Wednesday while I'm sitting in the office during the day, it is a horror to me before the evening in my apartment. I know that it is worse this time. It is the last night when I can do something else. I could try to stop Julian. To persuade him with everything I can muster to stay in Germany. What he wants

in Hawaii? He's just here but this video Order . Get Then will come more, but not to Hawaii. At the middle of nowhere. As yet, only tourists. Okay, I know nothing about Hawaii. I have no idea what it could drag on there, except his family. But ... he should not go ...

Ultimately, all these arguments just a phrase. He should not go because I've fallen in love with him. Then again, it's good that he is going. It becomes easier. If we are no longer in a city, there is no danger that we will meet by chance and I have to resist it. I need not feel guilty that I did not respond to his feelings. I hide my feelings from him. But to whom will I fooling? If he is gone, I will also lose any chance, if I change my mind. If anything happens, so the world will suddenly just and tolerant, and I think about my decision again, it will be too late and it will hurt damned. More than now.

After work I go straight home and throw me in front of the TV. I'll try this time with the same deflection. It does not work. I must remember, as we sat here Friday and together watched the old Western. And then all that has followed it. An eternity later, I realize that I have not taken up by the current television program, but my own mind movies have followed.

Hawaii is awfully far away. On the other side of the world.

I turn off the TV and look at the clock. It is after ten. Maybe I should try to sleep before I place something stupid. The problem is, I'm so confused that I do not know what stupid and what is right. Is sleeping right? Or is it to go Julian right? I think it's stupid to assume that I could not stop him, even if I wanted. He has already booked the flight. His things packed. He will be much different To think just because I show up with him. Am I ever the reason why he wants to get away from Germany? It would be rather presumptuous to simply be assumed. He probably has a better reason. Maybe he is playing so long with the thought and the thing with us was now the offense. I will never know the real reason, if I stay here.

My greatest fear is that if I let the matter end so open, it will employ me longer. The longer it concerns me, the deeper Julian in my thoughts. And then I'll never let go while he is in Hawaii and have a good time with this Playboy-surfers from its magazines. But why should I be the only one struggling with this damn mind? He should also know what it looks like in me. What he did to me.

dull I am aware that it is not my rational mind is that I persuaded me to put on shoes and finally take a taxi to Julian's apartment. A couple of times trying to get through to my reason nor me one last time when I'm finally in front of Julian's door and push the bell, but now governs a defiant sense in me. Stubbornness. My father always says that I got from his father. Allegedly, a north German peculiarity.

heard no buzzer. I press the bell once again, this time longer. But again I get no response. The ticket is for tomorrow. He must be home. I press the bell once again and this time I will not let go until I hear a clicking sound in the intercom and shortly afterwards a enervated "? What now"

The sound of his voice gives me a engraving. His irritation does my heart beat faster. "It's me."

"Henrik" He sounds surprised. Then, finally, the buzzer sounds.

I do not hesitate also unnecessary and conquer the stairs as fast as I can. A little breathless, I reach the door to Julian's apartment. He leans on her frame. Only his gray sweatpants, sitting so outrageously low that you can follow his groin straps almost to shame. His hair is open. He does not even have socks on. Presumably, he wears no underwear.

"Hi," he greets and folded his arms over his bare chest.

"Hi." I can not take his eyes off him.

"Have hergeschickt up the others?" He asked mockingly. "To stop me?"

"I will not stop you."

uncertainty glint in his eyes. Then they are again opaque and a smile appears on his face, which masked any other expression perfectly. "What then? Bye say? "

" come clean ", I say, reaching for his narrow hips. So I urge him in the hallway of his apartment and comes to the door with a kick, before I hit him on the next wall.

He moans in surprise. Laying his hands on my shoulders, as he would want me push away, but he does not. He sees me waiting in the eye. "I'm excited."

exhausted I am, take the material too deeply under my hands. to expose him. The false smile to disappear from his face. But I control myself. A bit helpless I search for the right words. I know what I mean. But I do not know how. "I've never lied. I do not want to be with you. I do not want a relationship. ... But ... I have feelings for you. "

" feelings? "He repeatedly confused.

"Feelings for you", I translate, in the event that he did not understand me.

He blinks, then laughs softly. His hands press against my shoulders and put more distance between us, let me not going on. "And you confess to me now because I go to Hawaii and you think, I'll no longer be dangerous? You are so cowardly, Henrik. "

" I will now that you know it. "

" Why did not you told me on Friday? "

" I'm still not that it would be relevant, "I explain.

"How is it relevant now?" He wants to know. "You do not want relationship. You want me not even in Germany. Why should I Interested in what it looks like you? "

" Why did you say it to me? What makes you think that I am interested in how it looks in you? "I ask back.

"Because I want to be together with you."

"And so I feel shit, with the knowledge that they have hurt you. You knew from the beginning that I did not want your feelings, "insinuating I am. "But it hurt me and now you know."

"Then do not hurt us even more." Now moves He approached me.

My hands are still on his hips, as they approach my. I feel like the distance is less and keep them in an iron grip, before touching our loins can. My gaze is caught by his now dark gray eyes.

"You fly to Hawaii tomorrow," I mumble.

"Hmm, I have always before ... But what are you going to do?" Inquires Julian. "Are you just come here to me to spit your feelings in the face and we both feel shit. Or ... "

" I will not stop you. "

" Can not, "he assures me. "The flight is tomorrow at ten clock. I have to be at the airport at eight. Are you staying the night with me? It is okay to have sex when we now know that it is more for us both. "

" It should not be more. "

" But there is more. "Julian is herself against the handle of my hands and pressed it to me now. His arms wrap around my neck. I feel his warm, sinewy body to mine. His heat. I can not resist him. One last night. Only a night in which I allow more. Basically I knew that it amounts to, as he opened the door for me. It is as if I were a man dying of thirst who has a drink of water in the mouth. How should I manage to spit out rather than the swallow? I can not fight against such a natural instinct. Even if the water is perhaps poisoned.

Reluctantly I put my arms around him. I enjoy his closeness more than ever before. His lips look my mouth. It is only this one night, I remember once, before I should surrender his kiss. My hands stroking his pants. I rode out deliberately to give in and my desire to drag her from him. Instead, I play with her. Rub through it his round butt, slid away and put my hand back between his legs under his testicles.

Suddenly he bites me in the lower lip. He chuckles softly as I cringe. "That was just the way a fucking confession."

"Ah yes", I grumble and push him back against the wall.

"Yes totally unromantic. "

" yours was not much better. "

" Yes, by miles, "he says and snaps back to my lips. "After all, I mean it honest with you."

"And I'm honest with you," I reply, and bring it with a heartfelt kiss silenced.

"But not to you himself," Julian then breathed breathless.

"Shut up," I nuschle against his lips.

"You see," he mumbles back.

"If you are still not equal, but I go home yet."

"You can not do." He laughed and stroked my crotch.

I'm tough, since I have him in the door to see displayed. With a soft snort, I put my hand on his erection, which is inferior in my nothing. "Want to find out who it more regret?"

"Empty threats," he mutters and presses his hand a little tighter on my step.

excitement I hold my breath. It feels damn good when he also begins to to rub his hand on me. Of course I know he is right: I can not stop. Result I reach for his hand, they go away and instead press our loins together, before I sink my lips again to his. I could kiss him forever. But finally, Julian brings back a distance between us, this time for me to move out.

With a sly smile, he begins to unbutton my shirt. "Maybe we should go into the bedroom. If I'm naked, I might not wait that long. "

That would not be optimal. Without further ado, I grab it to me at the waistband of his jogging pants and drag him with me. Backward and blind, because I still can not leave from his lips. But Julian saved me from running into a wall by directing me with my shirt open in the appropriate direction. Finally, he pushes me, I let myself fall and land softly on his bed. In no time Julian is about me and now begins to unbutton my pants.

I wait that it is possible his impatient hands, because I still have not had enough of his lips. You are strongly reddened and a little swollen. Herrlich. Julian finally succeeded to release the button and the zipper is then only a small obstacle. With a satisfied hum, I prefer Julian to me and roll me over him. "Was about time."

"Find -" I let him

not come to the word. The rest of his sentence gets lost in a low murmur, as I put his mouth back to my stressful. Now I focus entirely on him to indulge in my kiss. My lips caress his tender than before, with my tongue before I column and penetrate into his mouth.

Little by Julian freed me of my things. Other hand, I'm not willing to separate him from his tracksuit bottoms. I find this incredibly sexy Erding slap him. The finding pushes me deeper. I walk away from his lips and down his bare chest with my mouth. I realize that I do not know how he reacts when you licked his navel.

"Hey, that tickles," he chuckles softly and tried to push me deeper.

I smiled and ignored his urging, press my lips gently on his belly and breathe on the sensitive skin. In response, I get a quake. Otherwise, he still holds. Even the attempts to push me down to my shoulders, he has set.

Without his urging I like to wander deeper and touch the lips of the fabric of his pants. It is not difficult to make the collection to find among them. Smiling, I press my lips on it and let out through the fabric my warm breath. Julian has always quiet yet. Only his hands through my hair gently wipe. He seems no longer in a hurry. I do so with a smile on the incentive and the pants with my mouth and hands. He has long been rock-hard and obviously contributes nothing underneath.

"Keep it going and I'll cream my pants," he warns me breathless.

I am inclined to do it just let it be. Then he can fly to Hawaii because of me, as long as I can keep the pants. It smells so hot now after his pleasure drops. After him. I press my face into his lap, next to his erection and inhale.

"Shit," he gasps softly and I feel it tremble under me. He does not come. Not yet. But he is about. And why should not I leave him? I sit up again and go on. Suction through the fabric to rub him and laid my hands on his thighs and loins.

"Oh fuck, no ... Henrik ..." He's trying to push away. There are more half-hearted attempts. I ignore her. Suddenly he tensed, helpless and trembling I feel it under my lips are warm and humid. The spicy, salty smell leaves me almost all the senses. Salty - in fact.

I slowly sit up and look at it with a scraped feeling inside of me. I know I should not, but I want to crawl damn him in the eingesaut pants. Julian's smile looks a little upset. His Cheeks slightly flushed from his orgasm and his eyes shine. He shakes his head and pulls a little reproachful to wet the fabric. "Happy now? That's what you wanted? "

He made as if access to the federal government and pull the thing down, but I stop him again. "No, let them!"

Julian remains and looks at me with interest. "Okay ... And then?"

I do not know yet, so silent and I slip once even in my underwear. My tail is pointing sharply to Julian. Deliberate I put myself between his legs and press it on his lap. I feel its moisture - still warm - on my gender.

"The pants are not a condom, honey," Julian whispered softly. His voice is hoarse, and significantly darker than usual too, the content of his warning to me not miss. I act but fully aware. Maybe I'm not rational, but that's me right now indifferent. It feels good and it seems to me like I was never in my life been so excited in that moment. I kiss him before he can say more and start to me to rub him.

hesitantly put his hands on my butt and start to stroke him. Finally he mumbled against my lips. "It is incredible that you have called me kinky"

a smile I move something from him in order to look him in the face. I can not stop me to rub the damn pants. Meanwhile, their substance has his sperm have been completely absorbed. The thought excites me even more. "I like your pants."

Julian replied my eyes ironically, while he continued to caress my butt. "I notice ... Would you wear it?"

A hot shower me with the offer goes through. I nod. I will indeed. And I also want her to come so that our mixed cum. The idea turns me on incredibly.

"Really?" Breathed Julian and slightly narrowed eyes, but then he nods yielding. "Well, it should be okay."

I give him a kiss before I give it the necessary space to slip out of his pants. He is still semi-hard or once again. Yielding I lift my legs, when he makes a move to want to wear my pants better.

"Striptease is easier," he states with a chuckle as he pulls my legs up. I lift my pelvis for the last part, then tell me the warm embraces sliminess his first orgasm. Impressed I bite my bottom lip, as I rub the cloth on me. A hoarse moan escapes me.

Julian lays down beside me on the side and pulls my hand away from my step in to replace them with his own. I can feel his eyes on me while he gently massaged me through my pants. I have my eyes closed to the feeling from there down to enjoy better. Finally, Julian's hand slips into his trousers, he caresses me directly now, but still manages to keep the slippery material around me in the game.


Anm.dA: I use sometimes neither blind faith in B-Chan and I have "accept all changes" just clicked, so I can upload the chapter quickly. :) Hope this time there are no parentheses in it. Somehow, I've just come to nothing, so forgive me my lack of presence and thus lack Kommunikatonsbereitschaft. This next week but it should be better. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment