Monday, October 4, 2010
Cargo Weight On A Sailboat
I'm sorry is, tomorrow there be no update to Noah's ark. There are a few reasons: One is that I was really sick and still hinhuste before me. Another is a sad and familiar ground, the I do not want that trumpet the Internet. In any event, the Friday is again much too quickly at the door and I managed not even to return the chapter to my beta.
So hopefully next week.
(. ◕ ‿ ◕.) And I warn you right in front of me, that the final chapter (as after the now late) is not quite finished. Depending on whether I am successful enough to motivate me to write, it can also give it more delays. But I try my best.
"Patience is the art of hope." - Luc de Clapier
Vauvenargues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment