Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Southpark Full Episodes Quicktime



I just wanted to briefly let you know that I'm fine.
There were some anxious inquiries. ^ ^;

Currently there is a little quiet in my direction as far as Fanfiktion.de and the continuation of my stories. Unfortunately I have not even a particularly good excuse. Fact is, I have internet again, a refrigerator, the final chapter of Noah's ark is finished - not only gebetat - and really it could go.
However, I am currently very easy to distract. I am again mutates into a series junkie, I also had to pick me for shipping cost savings necessarily An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabalton and have now also a telephone ...

But next weekend will come later than the new chapter, I promise - gebetat or not (it is on my beta, but that seems to be either still on vacation or checked their mail yet to have).

Ps If you are now wondering what the fridge has to do with the chapter - um, no idea. But he has much to my well-being with. * G *

0 comments:

Post a Comment