Klaxdonnersbüll, the mysterious village somewhere quite close to the "hot dog line," So definitely Schleswig-Holstein, north, somewhere between Niebüll and Flensburg.
idyllic amidst fields, forests, meadows located. In May of rape blossoms, and in winter it sinks into the snow. Like a picture book village of it so is wearing.
backdrop for "Jorn", "Midwinter," "Midsummer" and of course for "morning horror."
Klaxdonnersbüll there really is not. But Stephen King's Castle Rock not. between B199 and B200
there Klanxbüll and Klixbüll and many other Buell.
But Klaxdonnersbüll has its roots in my love of country life, Schleswig-Holstein, meadows and fields. The church has a real role model, as supermarket and some streets. Composite is the whole of three communities in the Natural Park Westensee. There is no road map it to this day, I was too lazy and prefer to fit the needs Klaxdonnersbüll.
The Krabbendiek is such a need, an old two-side farm, thatched roofs, which is the real Schleswig-Holstein a bit further away. He, too, there is, and it has fascinated me so much that he can play in more than a novel.
Pastor Gunnarson has two short novels in his performance, while the minister in "Tomorrow terror" is a nasty guy. Probably Pastor Gunnarson his successor, who knows so precisely in Klaxdonnersbüll? Yes, the gossips know it!
I live myself in a charming village of 1300 souls. I love the country life, but I also know the chatty contemporaries who are in the middle passage in the supermarket, chatting comfortably and any other resident. I know the helpfulness, kindness, the tractor driver, the short but nice salute when we met.
All this is Klaxdonnersbüll.
0 comments:
Post a Comment