Can you eat it? That was my reaction when I first read this Gebuchstabsel.
No, you can not. But you can participate, and 2010 I do exactly that!
NaNoWriMo
goal is in November - that is, within 30 days - at least 50,000 words to write a novel of about 175 pages.
My novels are always a bit longer, but I may indeed write further in December.
communities such as the ink circle participate as a great team. Members make each other courage and necessary fire under the butt. And this time I'm stuck in the middle, touch with other "nanites" to bet and how to write my novel all the way to Arrion and Neve.
Arrion and Neve ...
He is a warrior and also dead for many years, a spirit so. And it's ghost singer, can suffering souls who are stuck between worlds, singing into the afterlife. This has always worked so far. Until she meets Arrion, which is much too alive for the afterlife ...
This will be my November. I am looking forward to it and can not wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment